Status
Not open for further replies.
That s what that means " the strongest military power of wg" its all of them grouped
But in 1v1 that different
You're objectively wrong, once again. The Admirals are the Navy's strongest military Officers. Each Vice Admiral is an individual officer meaning they all fall below an Admiral in the strength hierarchy, pointless to debate this.

Let's rather talk about how far Kaido and Mihawk push Old Garp, I'd say High diff.

If Akainu fights Luffy later and push him to extrem high diff, I see it like this:
EoS Akainu=>EoS Garp=>EoS Sengoku=>3 Current Admirals
Akainu 100
Garp 99
Sengoku 98
Kuzan 96
Kizaru 96
Fujitora 94
Greenbull 94

Your guys thoughts on these characters right now?
You have 70something year old Garp and Sengoku that high at the end of the series?
If you had said prime I'd agree

You're objectively wrong, once again. The Admirals are the Navy's strongest military Officers. Each Vice Admiral is an individual officer meaning they all fall below an Admiral in the strength hierarchy, pointless to debate this.

Let's rather talk about how far Kaido and Mihawk push Old Garp, I'd say High diff.
Buddy i told u already Kong wanted to make garp an admiraL multiple times and he just refused it .
Idk why u show me that :suresure:

If Akainu fights Luffy later and push him to extrem high diff, I see it like this:
EoS Akainu=>EoS Garp=>EoS Sengoku=>3 Current Admirals
Akainu 100
Garp 99
Sengoku 98
Kuzan 96
Kizaru 96
Fujitora 94
Greenbull 94

Your guys thoughts on these characters right now?
Currently I have:
Prime Garp - 100
Prime Sengoku - 99
Akainu - 96
Aokiji - 95
Current Garp - 93
Current Sengoku - 92
Kizaru - 90
Fujitora - 90
Ryokugyu - 90

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm fine ty for asking, not very active only come here when @Reborn or @Cutty Jewboy or @BangOO🍅 asking me to troll and spread fake news as always.

You too sensei, hope you are doing great.

The ZKK part would be great meme if you were active back then :shocking:
Good to hear you doing well and still trolling 😅

Not much active myself.

Buddy i told u already Kong wanted to make garp an admiraL multiple times and he just refused it .
Idk why u show me that :suresure:
Because I've proven you wrong once again, how many times was that in an hour?
Like 5 times lol.

Yes, Prime Garp and not old Garp. Also, according to Kong Garp was only Admiral level even though he fought Roger 1v1 who owns Crydo.

Garp hype is Admiral hype

Status
Not open for further replies.