Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no idea what this means, and I refuse to learn :kriwhat:

I truly believe that every straight guy loves boobs growing up because they’re our primary source of nourishment straight out of the womb...but once you’re mature enough to appreciate the subtle curves of a woman’s waist and hips, you don’t care about the titties as much.

What did I say earlier about this thread being too sexual?? I forgot...

Dangerous curves :shame:

M

MD Zolo

Doffy lost to Luffy because Luffy overpowered Doflamingo as simple as that...sure Law gamma knife was significant but doffy still did first aid ,....Vergo > Pica but I never said he is close to doffy in strength ...RS isn't a big powerup and that is why if Sanji beats King with just RS, then King < Katakuri
Sorry, but you can't prove that Doffy is weaker than Katakuri anymore.

And like I said, Katakuri defeating the RS Vinsmokes mean nothing since RS is nothing. So, Sanji beating King will be due to his own strength, which by definition makes him at least YC2 by his own strength. And that puts Sanji in the same category as Luffy in WCI. Which means that Luffy beating Katakuri was nothing special.

King could be stronger than Kata in terms of physical raw strenght because of his fruit...
But while one was potrayed as a Living leyend, the other is clashing with Sanji without even being mentioned as a the strongest pilar on Kaido's Crew....
The difference is clear.
King and Queen are on the same league as Smothie and Cracker.
Cracker was clearly superior to normal Luffy, BUT in G4 and with Nami he was a lot Weaker.
If Luffy was alone, he would have died.

But Kata was portrayed above this guy, and above smoothie too.
Kata is not only raw strengh, he has a lot of habilities and powers which can use to fuck his oponent.
If king flies...Kata has That aerial mochi to stop him...
If King uses a sword, Kata uses a trident...
If King fights kicking and boxing...Well, he just have to use his advanced Haki to do not get touched...
His fruit is like a Logia...

Cracker was a Monster, with 0 resistance.
Kata was a MONSTER with 3/10 of resistance
We know nothing about smothie...

Queen is a Physical Monster.
King...Well it has King on his name and flies...
Jack is a physical monster too.
That's all we know about calamities...They do resist everything, but, they have no alternative resourcres to fight.
They're just monsters..

And you, still believing King>Kata???
XD

Sorry, but you can't prove that Doffy is weaker than Katakuri anymore.

And like I said, Katakuri defeating the RS Vinsmokes mean nothing since RS is nothing. So, Sanji beating King will be due to his own strength, which by definition makes him at least YC2 by his own strength. And that puts Sanji in the same category as Luffy in WCI. Which means that Luffy beating Katakuri was nothing special.
you yourslef said RS is nothing special and not big of a powerup and Sanji didn't overpower his "germa" brothers and didn't held a candle against Doflamingo who is YC level and had a reasonably good fight fight with Vergo which puts him in veteran level...now with RS he touches YC range and if he beats King with just that it means "King is nothing special" you are using Sanji beating King means Doffy > Katakuri (which is not true but that is for another story) for Sanji vs King and I am using the same for Sanji vs King to say Katakuri > King where you are contradicting your own logic you used for Doflamingo > Katakuri

While RS is not a significant powerup it is still a powerup, maybe Sanji will awaken his exo skeletion or maybe he has done some modifications to the suit in the 7 days time ...there are several possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.