Theory The bamboozle that could happen with the "Rising Sun"

B

Ballel

How about SMILE
That was mentioned by Doflamingo during pretimeskip Sabaody. Laboon and the Rumbar pirates. Noland being a hero to the Tontatta. All of Usopps lies becoming true. There is some foreshadowing that spans decades and 100s of chapters apart. One Piece is notorious for it. If they relied on something that recent it would be shameful considering what it could be with what I presented here.
ZKK foreshadowing is not 'recent' at all. It dates back to at least Thriller Bark.
Post automatically merged:

The lack of a shadow was noticeable during chapter 1000. Have you noticed how weirdly bright the fights have been?
I think that's just Oda f..ing up the drawings. Happens a lot, he forgets scars, wrong clothes, messed up Kaido's beard etc.

B

Ballel

Yeah with Ryuma for sure, but that could also be a clever call back. It tells of how involved Gecko actually is.
I guess both.
Wano seems to be the place where the Ryuma-Zoro plot comes full circle. I don't see how your theory about the shadow stuff comes true, but then BB (and perhaps Moriah) need to be reintroduced/reconnected to the Wano plot , after all BB is one of the final villains.

Yeah with Ryuma for sure, but that could also be a clever call back. It tells of how involved Gecko actually is.
Given now with Ryuma being one eyed and having slain a dragon with Zoro replicating the same feat, ZKK predates One Piece itself in terms of foreshadowing, thus being the longest foreshadowing among the story.

Not really something to just brush off

Banchi

yawn-together
I guess both.
Wano seems to be the place where the Ryuma-Zoro plot cones full circle. I don't see how your theory about the shadows tuff comes true, but then BB (and perhaps Moriah) need to be reintroduced/reconnected to the Wano plot , after all BB is one if the final villains.
Yeah and doing something that crazy would definitely solidify that. Thing is if it were to happen they would need a conduit to hold Kaido's shadow. I can see Blackbeard traveling to Elbaf for that
Post automatically merged:

Given now with Ryuma being one eyed and having slain a dragon with Zoro replicating the same feat, ZKK predates One Piece itself in terms of foreshadowing, thus being the longest foreshadowing among the story.

Not really something to just brush off
Oh it's not brushed off at all. I think it's easy to forget just how capable the warlords were. It's speculated that even in Crocodile's case he had a sort of "awakening" effect which is why it rained once he was defeated, and weakened in the first place. Ryuma and hell even Captain John shows that with Moria

Well can Geco Moria Steal Kaido's shadow ? I think it's same as will and haki. Like Law and Kaido situation..
Unless Kaido is already on verge of death or have lose a will to fight/live , i can't see GM stealing his shadow..

But I'll give you a thumbs up for coming with alternative death scenario for Kaido...Seems plausible