Chapter Discussion The Battle of Hango - Megathread

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Alright, I figured this would be a good thread to post now while we are still very early in this battle. I think this is going to be a long drawn out battle with enormous casualties on both sides. This may be the arc where Hara kills the most amount of soldiers on screen, and indeed the arc where we may see heavy amounts of main characters actually dying.

Alright so what are your guys’ predictions/thoughts? I will post some of mine:

Long story short, I think Qin has the advantage here, and that is primarily due to Ouhon and Shin who are wildcards the likes of which Zhao doesn’t have any real answers to.

Ouhon defeated a fucking Fire Dragon 5 years ago, and Shin defeated Houken 3 years ago, not to mention their major achievements at Shukai Plains. These two were already capable of bursts of Great General caliber talent before now, and they are currently at the strongest they’ve ever been. I do believe the likes of Kansaro or Jiaga can give Shin or Ouhon a great fight but they just don’t have that wildcard talent that Shin or Ouhon do.

Riboku and Shibashou vs Ousen and Yotanwa, sure it’s pretty much either way there but the Zhao really can’t deal with Shin or Ouhon and I think this is probably what will give Qin the edge in this battle (discloser, I have no idea who wins this).

BUT let’s look at the lineup matchups and comment on those:

Yotanwa vs Bananji, Shunsuiju, Bafuuji, and Kotsuminhaku

Of course Yotanwa will take the hard fight. What’s interesting is that Shunsuiju already gave Yotanwa an extreme fight three years ago, we’ll have to see if he can make as effective use of Bananji as he did with the Quanrong.

Shibashou vs Ousen

In this particular context, Shibashou will take the W. Now if Ousen is capable of moving the battlefield to more favorable terrain then anything is possible but if each of these armies are forced to fight on flat land, Shibashou will be the victor.

Now if Ouhon assists Ousen in the center…again, we just don’t know. Ouhon like I said is a wildcard who could slay Shibashou in the right circumstances but who really knows what is going to happen there. For now I feel like Shibashou has the edge as Kansaro or Jiaga can stall Ouhon long enough for Shibashou to roll Ousen.

Shin vs Enkan

Lol.

So overall I think this is a pretty solid win for Qin, we will have to see how this battle plays out ofc but I foresee a hardfought Qin victory here.

What do you guys think?

@Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @RayanOO @Shanks @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cichy @Extravlad @Monet @Yo Tan Wa @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Patryipe @Jailer

Qin side
Ousen will lose his love duo as I believe they will sacrifice themselves for each other in the name of Ousen..!!?? Denrimi and Akou makes it out alive as they are the crucial Generals for him. Denrimi for logistics and Akou for offence.
I can see Feego King dying here to Bannaji. Also those two Northern Generals being used as hype tool.
Ouhon loses no one noteworthy, maybe the other guy who transferred from Ousen army, not Akkakin.
HSU should be safe as they just lost Naki but Hara can still kill Bihei by giving him some heroic moment.

Zhao side
Enkan
Almost entire lineup of Zhao right wing. Maybe Bannaji or Bafuuji makes it but Bafuuji is already weakened from his previous battle, he lost few fingers ..??
Gakoshou and Walmart Shin.
Last and absolutely least Kaine of the iron neck..:finally::finally::finally:

Considering what the narrator said about Hango being the bloodiest battle of the entire Warring States period for Qin, I expect them to take a big fat L to Zhao here.

On Qin's side everyone will lose major underlings but I highly doubt any major player dies though.

I think that Qin will lose more then half of their soldiers and Zhao will lose lot of generals. Shin, Ouhon, Ousen, Youtanwa, Kyoukai, Bajio are definitely safe on Qin side. On Zhao side Riboku, SBS and Kaine are safe, any other general could die. Enkan, Shunsuiju, Fuuon, Gakushou, Futei, Bafuuji(or Bananji) are goner. I also think that Kansaro or Jiaga will die, but not sure.

Qin center will eventually be destroyed, left wing will have upper hand, but not by far. When center collapse they will need to withdraw. On right wing HSU will win with Ouhon help. And they will help Ousen HQ to withdraw from battle.

Kyoukai will do something important amd become general after this battle.

Riboku trap will fail and I think that this is where Futei die.

I think a lot more people might be killed on the Zhao side than people expect
This is the last battle where they can face Qin head on imo
I think the next one will be a defensive battle using the walls and defenses of Kantan so their martial generals can go
alive: SBS, Riboku, Kaine, probably SSJ + either Kansaro or Ji Aga
Dead: Bananji, Ji Aga or Kansaro, Gaku shou and dollar store Shin
No need to mention Enkan or other not noteworthy characters
*Bafuji gets crushed by the Ape from Ei Sei's brother arc
Qin:
Ousen army: Akou or the love birds
YTW: Feego king, maybe Shunmen or Tajifu and a couple more tribe leaders
Ouhon: the guy from Ousen's army
HSU: Bihei 🥲

Anyway isn't Qin supposed to lose the battle of Hango? Although Zhao shound suffer enough losses to retreat to Kantan as well.
That means we're probably going to see a few major deaths on Qin's side too

Anyway isn't Qin supposed to lose the battle of Hango? Although Zhao shound suffer enough losses to retreat to Kantan as well.
That means we're probably going to see a few major deaths on Qin's side too
didn’t know that but how would Qin come back from two huge losses. Didn’t SHK told if Qin were to lose this one, it’s all over for unification or something similar.

didn’t know that but how would Qin come back from two huge losses. Didn’t SHK told if Qin were to lose this one, it’s all over for unification or something similar.
Well

They will give up on Zhao and shift their focus to another state. Then natural disasters will hit Zhao which will make them a perfect target to strike once again

I believe Zhao will win for sure. I still vaguely remember the history spoilers Unfortunately but even without that I don't see Qin getting a W here when this is SBS's introduction battle.

Zhao will lose the generals while Qin will lose less but more numbers as a whole (as always).

- Bananji, SSJ, Enkan, Fuuon and Gakushou will die imo. Honestly Futei can be killed off too. Kaine will eventually join Shin's side.

In general Ji Aga and Kan Saro will be the key to this battle.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I think a lot more people might be killed on the Zhao side than people expect
This is the last battle where they can face Qin head on imo
I think the next one will be a defensive battle using the walls and defenses of Kantan so their martial generals can go
alive: SBS, Riboku, Kaine, probably SSJ + either Kansaro or Ji Aga
Dead: Bananji, Ji Aga or Kansaro, Gaku shou and dollar store Shin
No need to mention Enkan or other not noteworthy characters
*Bafuji gets crushed by the Ape from Ei Sei's brother arc
Qin:
Ousen army: Akou or the love birds
YTW: Feego king, maybe Shunmen or Tajifu and a couple more tribe leaders
Ouhon: the guy from Ousen's army
HSU: Bihei 🥲
Akou is going to show up big in this next arc for sure