β€Ž
Ngl my love for Riboku makes me fuck with Zhao characters a lot

Bananji is goated

Shibashou has top 3 OAT martial might energy

Shunsuiju is a lil demon

And I hope Futei can finally stop being a gag at last
no way you like reebok, SSJ and futei:laughmoji:

no way you like reebok, SSJ and futei:laughmoji:
Riboku is in my top 3 fav characters as he is the GOAT of the manga and he reminds me of Akainu in a sense since he is the TOP 1 and also handed fat Ls to the MC by killing his beloved ones :cheers:

I don't really like Futei but I hope he does good for the sake of Riboku

Shunsuiju I was annoyed by him at first but he's so fucking competent and smart that he grew on me

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Riboku is in my top 3 fav characters as he is the GOAT of the manga and he reminds me of Akainu in a sense since he is the TOP 1 and also handed fat Ls to the MC by killing his beloved ones :cheers:

I don't really like Futei but I hope he does good for the sake of Riboku

Shunsuiju I was annoyed by him at first but he's so fucking competent and smart that he grew on me
Reebok is a boring gary sue character, everything about him can be defined by ''all according to keikaku''

Peroroncino

β€Ž
That part about RBK can definitely be annoying but he's actually a very well written character imo. Especially when Hara has shown him at his lowest.
there's literally no qin plan that the reader doesn't know that rbk will have a moment saying that he already predicted that qin was gonna do that, in fact he just did it again a few chapters back

there's literally no qin plan that the reader doesn't know that rbk will have a moment saying that he already predicted that qin was gonna do that, in fact he just did it again a few chapters back
On battlefield RBK can be annoying af with his I know how this battle ends attitude just to do a surprised pikachu face when his expectations get shattered but the vulnerable average guy RBK is quite likeable and Hara has shown as that side of RBK a lot recently and I believe that will happen more often in the future.

Reebok is a boring gary sue character, everything about him can be defined by ''all according to keikaku''
That'd be annoying if he was a main character and destined to win

But since we know Riboku will ultimately fail to stop the unification it actually makes him great :cheers:

He is the true hero of the story, the greatest obstacle between Qin and the unification, he is the state of Zhao all by himself

Peroroncino

β€Ž
That'd be annoying if he was a main character and destined to win

But since we know Riboku will ultimately fail to stop the unification it actually makes him great :cheers:

He is the true hero of the story, the greatest obstacle between Qin and the unification, he is the state of Zhao all by himself
it'll fail not because rbk himself fails though

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
Nah, Riboku had to pull crazy chicken shit to beat Ouki and admitted that he couldn’t beat Renpa in open war either. Riboku is also like, the only general in this manga who has openly admitted that he dislikes warfare.

I would also argue he gets rolled like a joint in open war by many other plains/martial generals like Moubu or Shibashou.

Riboku is the GOAT because of how he manipulates information and wins the long-strategic battles. That ain’t a Gary Stu, that’s a character who has real weaknesses and limitations but wins because of the way he takes advantage of his strengths.

There are no Gary Stu’s in Kingdom, every character has their own weaknesses and shortcomings. Even the most versatile characters we’ve seen. Ouki was defeated by Riboku, Renpa lost to Mougou, and Shouheikun has lost strategic battles against Riboku.

There is no Shanks in Kingdom lol, every character has limitations and flaws.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I can understand hating his gang of glazers, but Riboku himself has always been great

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Nah, Riboku had to pull crazy chicken shit to beat Ouki and admitted that he couldn’t beat Renpa in open war either. Riboku is also like, the only general in this manga who has openly admitted that he dislikes warfare.

I would also argue he gets rolled like a joint in open war by many other plains/martial generals like Moubu or Shibashou.

Riboku is the GOAT because of how he manipulates information and wins the long-strategic battles. That ain’t a Gary Stu, that’s a character who has real weaknesses and limitations but wins because of the way he takes advantage of his strengths.

There are no Gary Stu’s in Kingdom, every character has their own weaknesses and shortcomings. Even the most versatile characters we’ve seen. Ouki was defeated by Riboku, Renpa lost to Mougou, and Shouheikun has lost strategic battles against Riboku.

There is no Shanks in Kingdom lol, every character has limitations and flaws.
RBK admitting he can't beat renpa doesn't mean shit when they'll never face each other in the first place, also he beat moubu easily since he said duke hyou was the only general in kankoku pass that he couldn't beat

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Rey was the MC and won in the end for bullshit reasons + was a bitch to everyone around her for 3 movies
and she can do everything and is more powerful than everyone, it's kind of the same thing with riboku.
It doesn't matter what they do we'll always get a scene where riboku says he predicted it.
Which is ironic considering the real life figure he's based on was only really good on defensive battles

It doesn't matter what they do we'll always get a scene where riboku says he predicted it.
What? He didn't predict Qin invading Sanyou, them targeting Gyou, Ousen sneaking spies to Gyou or Kanki seting up an ambush for him.

Which is ironic considering the real life figure he's based on was only really good on defensive battles
Historical Li Mu won at least three offensive wars so this is straight up false.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
RBK admitting he can't beat renpa doesn't mean shit when they'll never face each other in the first place
So is Riboku a Gary Stu only because he wins? Because he was defeated at the Coalition War and by Ousen at Gyou, so…

also he beat moubu easily since he said duke hyou was the only general in kankoku pass that he couldn't beat
In war, sure he beats Moubu. Army vs army Moubu destroys him.

EDIT: which quote are you referring to? I don’t remember Riboku saying this.