General & Others The Best Interactions in Wano?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who had the best interactions in Wano?

For me it's Zoro:

Zoro and Yasuie.
  • Most emotional. Their interaction gave the most for readers to connect with. Especially with recent revelations of Zoro's potential history.
Zoro and Hiyori.
  • Very motivating and fluffy. Their interaction always leaves me with a sense of longing, and it also satisfies the shipper within me.
Zoro and Kaido.
  • Most tasty interaction of Wano so far, at least for me! No one's interactions so far has matched with Zoro and Kaido. Whenever they are on panel together, they don't even have to share words, but there's always so much tension hanging in the air around them. It's like everyone is just waiting to see what happens next.
Zoro and Ebisu Town
  • Undoubtedly very emotional. Especially with how Zoro grew so fond of the people. Also, the little girl sharing her water with Zoro is very nice and fulfilling.
Zoro and O-Toko
  • It' so heartwarming. Especially, because Zoro is very protective of her, and because O-toko likes to have Zoro around.
Zoro and O-Kikunojo
  • I love their interactions so much. From O-kiku healing Zoro, to O-kiku revealing her Samurai status. It' s always interesting to watch. It grew even more on me after we witness Zoro's rage to the loss of O-kiku's arm.
Zoro and Luffy
  • Was peak at the beginning of Wano. Especially with their shared stupidity and recklessness. Their reunion was also very nice. Their dynamic grew a little bitter to me after Luffy's word at the end of 1010, and Oda's pushing of "He'll be the PK" quotes.
Zoro and Momonosuke
  • The teacher student dynamic always interested me. And the behind the scenes lessons Zoro offers Momo only furthers increase the value of this dynamic.
Zoro and Kawamatsu
  • What can I say? This dynamic always finds away to bring lore. I love it.
Zoro and O-tama
  • Not a big fan of O-tama, but their dynamic at the beginning, which was shared along with Luffy was very captivating. At first!

So, what are your favorite Wano interactions/dynamics? Who has the best interactions within Wano?
EoW Zoro and Kaido moments before Zoro beheads him.

Yamato and Ushimaru
This is just deep shit tbh. This is the kind of plot development that made Oda so popular. The idea of the Shimotsuki clan being avenged is just so much tighter with this tie to the child of Kaido. Honestly with Zoro included they're so far ahead of the Kozuki clan in actually being good. All the alpha samurai historical references are there. Plus I love Yamato lol

Orochi and Oden
Man Orochi fucked that bitch. Sure he has panicked paranoia but he's also gotten to sleep off a nut every night for the last twenty years. Tbh Oden is me from a relationship I had at the same time lol, sucked.

Kaido and Zoro
Kaido does not speak ill of Zoro. Instead of "wororo you suck" he just let it go. That dude coming back is going to make him lose his shit.

Zoro and Calamities
I like that since that confrontation Queen literally just keeps Zoro's name out his mouth. Bitch.

But, Wano is Zoro's arc, of course choices related to him would dominate. :kata:
Where's the problem? The topic creator just asked everyone what their favorite interactions in Wano were. They just shared their's.

On topic, I really enjoyed Zoro and Drake's relationship build from enemies to allies within the span of trying to save the live floor. I hope we get more from them. And if Zoro's the 1% man Hawkins referred to, it makes this panel more poignant.

My favorite has to be the team work among the 5 Supernovas against the Emperors, as well as the Emperors. Seeing Linlin and Kaido play off each other so naturally, and the 5 rookies slowly becoming closer during the struggle was a nice dichotomy.
Sure but that's like saying I'm making a thread about best interactions in Whole Cake Island and suddenly put Zoro and Smoothie meeting or Franky and Daifuku meeting, etc.

Doesn't make any sense.

Sure but that's like saying I'm making a thread about best interactions in Whole Cake Island and suddenly put Zoro and Smoothie meeting or Franky and Daifuku meeting, etc.

Doesn't make any sense.
Sorry, mate, but I don't think your reply makes much sense here, since Zoro and Franky didn't even visit WCI, whereas all the interactions mentioned by the OP actually happened in-story.

Sorry, mate, but I don't think your reply makes much sense here, since Zoro and Franky didn't even visit WCI, whereas all the interactions mentioned by the OP actually happened in-story.
But every interaction in the OP actually happened.
But only limited to Zoro though? There's better interactions out there imo.