Character Discussion The biggest fraud in the story?

Well the fruit got probably eaten by some other people in 800 years and they didnt manage to awaken it. So luffy does have his part in this

I see that everyone agrees.
But i didn't expect to see so many posts about weapons.
World ending, reality warping magic fruits are only as good as swords, spears or bamboo sticks. Funny how this narrative completely changes when discussing vs matchups, even going against Oda's portrayal of haki vs devil fruits and feats. :quest:

Big Mom also a massive fraud overall
i don't consider her exactly a fraud. i think she has a top 3 DF in-verse and her armament haki is top notch...i think if she weren't mentally/intellectually hampered she could easily be the strongest person in the world. and her intellectual deficiency is not exactly her fault... also something that matters to me personally is the fact that she doesn't go around claiming to be the strongest, the noblest, the biggest hero, the most skilled at using some weapon etc etc

she holds no titles except yonko (which is a title that any cripple with WG connections can get so it means very little) so she's not 'faking' anything imo. also i consider law the strongest SN so losing to him+kidd+bombs isn't really shameful

'fraud' sounds at least somewhat deliberately deceitful. i'd just call her a disappointment

All about the magic fruit, fruit's power, fruit's ability to change the world... :lusalty:
:milaugh: holy shit Condom so shit man. Naruto better than this sucker at least man hardworking this condom got carried by the DF since the begining

Joyboy haki + joyboys sperm + Joyboy hat + Joyboys awaken =< Nerfed Kaido :suresure:

the worst garbage written shonuen MC ezz

This need to be said Boruto >>> Luffy

I need some literacy from y'all.

Legendary sword which holds Oden's well and haki (check)
Asspull kings haki powerup (check)
Asspull awakening kings haki powerup (check)
Magical medicine to regain full power (check)
Weakned opponent from fighting Marco (check)
Flashback powerup (check)

All this just to extremely hard defeat King. someone whom Kaido would kill in one single conqueror coatd thnuder bagua attack. The same Kaido that Luffy played around in his G5 form.

Zorotards coping hard and it about to make their head explode in anger, the funny thing is I am enjoying it. Keep the coping coming cuz it never boring to hear your cries.