Speculations "The chapter 944 death" theory is not directed to Zoro, it is for someone else

I don't think Kaido will die

Because of One of the VC I'm more confident Oda heads to the same old route

He looks to break the order of the world with Ancient Weapon, SMILE, and One Piece, ultimately resulting in a world of violence where his life will be completed by his death.

This is Kaido's goal and in order for that he needed 3 things

Smiles : As we know the SAD factory which was in DR were destroyed by the alliance Law-Luffy

So they already took him one part of his dream

In order to compensate he made an alliance with BMP. But you can't trust BM (Judge knows). Already hinted 2 times. One with Perospero and one on the Roof with Kaido

Ancient weapon : 3 exists First one is Shiraoshi she isn't on Wa No but she is already deeply connected with Luffy
Second one is the boat Pluton (Franky burned the blueprints if I'm not Wright)
So again a SH is involved
2 out 3 Ancient Weapons are close to Luffy
The third one could possibly be in Wa No hence why Kaido stay there
(Good hypothesis that I read If i remember correctly it was from @Sadistic Senpai )

The One Piece : As we know you need 4 RP to found it
SH already have 2 with Kaido's one already seen by Law
So they need Kaido's one and the last one

So everything Kaido's need was already taken by Luffy or will be take
The last things will be take after the war (it's one of the main purpose of this war against the two Younko)
When it will be done Kaido won't have any business here.

I could just stop there but something is even more interesting

[/SPOILER]

Kaido seems to have some kind of admiration for Joyboy (He implies Joyboy can beat him or at least give him an extreme diff fight).
So will he try to fight the one he view as Joyboy when this one will beat him or will he just accept his defeat ?
Kaido obviously knows things about Joyboy and the big war which will occur

I don't think Kaido will die

Because of One of the VC I'm more confident Oda heads to the same old route

He looks to break the order of the world with Ancient Weapon, SMILE, and One Piece, ultimately resulting in a world of violence where his life will be completed by his death.

This is Kaido's goal and in order for that he needed 3 things

Smiles : As we know the SAD factory which was in DR were destroyed by the alliance Law-Luffy

So they already took him one part of his dream

In order to compensate he made an alliance with BMP. But you can't trust BM (Judge knows). Already hinted 2 times. One with Perospero and one on the Roof with Kaido

Ancient weapon : 3 exists First one is Shiraoshi she isn't on Wa No but she is already deeply connected with Luffy
Second one is the boat Pluton (Franky burned the blueprints if I'm not Wright)
So again a SH is involved
2 out 3 Ancient Weapons are close to Luffy
The third one could possibly be in Wa No hence why Kaido stay there
(Good hypothesis that I read If i remember correctly it was from @Sadistic Senpai )

The One Piece : As we know you need 4 RP to found it
SH already have 2 with Kaido's one already seen by Law
So they need Kaido's one and the last one

So everything Kaido's need was already taken by Luffy or will be take
The last things will be take after the war (it's one of the main purpose of this war against the two Younko)
When it will be done Kaido won't have any business here.

I could just stop there but something is even more interesting

[/SPOILER]

Kaido seems to have some kind of admiration for Joyboy (He implies Joyboy can beat him or at least give him an extreme diff fight).
So will he try to fight the one he view as Joyboy when this one will beat him or will he just accept his defeat ?
Kaido obviously knows things about Joyboy and the big war which will occur
【Essence】
The Strongest Creature that wish for the destruction of this boring world, "Kaido of the Beasts"!!
7 defeats, 18 times held captive...tortured over a thousand times and executed 40 times, and suicide from jumping down from the height of 10000 meters. Due to his unmatched vitality, no one can kill him. Kaido lose hope in this world.
He looks to break the order of the world with Ancient Weapon, SMILE, and One Piece, ultimately resulting in a world of violence where his life will be completed by his death. For that reason, he goes on pursuing the "greatest war the world has ever seen".

From the recent VC
Even Kaidou's death is mentioned 2 times.

Just a coincidence bro:yasu:

Anyways the spanish text behind Zoro's back is part of a common phrase "Quien rie el ultimo rie mejor" which translates to "he who laughs last laughs best" and it's about telling someone to not claim victory prematurely, it honestly could apply to both the pro ZKK and the anti ZKK sides
It also apply to chapter 944 when Smiles were explained
It's all about Killer in reality :myman:

【Essence】
The Strongest Creature that wish for the destruction of this boring world, "Kaido of the Beasts"!!
7 defeats, 18 times held captive...tortured over a thousand times and executed 40 times, and suicide from jumping down from the height of 10000 meters. Due to his unmatched vitality, no one can kill him. Kaido lose hope in this world.
He looks to break the order of the world with Ancient Weapon, SMILE, and One Piece, ultimately resulting in a world of violence where his life will be completed by his death. For that reason, he goes on pursuing the "greatest war the world has ever seen".

From the recent VC
Even Kaidou's death is mentioned 2 times.
The firsts mentions of death are directly taken from chapter 795. They are just the narrator words.
The last one comes from what he said when he stabbed Kinemon
For this one I can said Samouraï we have seen yet (Oden, The 3 ones from today and Yasuie) they all had an honorable death
Good side and your wish will be fulfill
Kinemon said to Kaido dying from your hands won't be an honor (he is probably alive) despite 9 scabbards being ready to die
And finally 5 out of 5 Samouraï who died until now rather choose to die in a fight than dying from old age

Kaido wan't the same thing but is the villain

So how being death mentionned twice on Kaido's VC contradicts the fact that he won't die ?

The firsts mentions of death are directly taken from chapter 795. They are just the narrator words.
For this one I can said Samouraï we have seen yet (Oden, The 3 ones from today and Yasuie) they all had an honorable death
Kinemon said to Kaido dying from your hands won't be an honor (he is probably alive) despite 9 scabbards being ready to die
And finally 5 out of 5 Samouraï who died until now rather choose to die in a fight than dying from old age

So how being death mentionned twice on Kaido's VC contradicts the fact that he won't die ?
It’s not that he WONT die
It’s no one can kill him
Same as no one can beat him in a 1v1.
And Luffy is about to debunk the latter
So it’s obvious that some one will debunk the myth that Kaidou can’t die
How many villians were introduced as Impossible to kill?

A

Akagaminoproduction

Would you go to Japan and kill Oda himself if ZKK doesn't happen?
I will start taking wing shit seriously...
I will stop considering Zoro to be strongest EOS...
Mihawk will be fraud and truly Vista level....
Luffy is Jesus and One Piece is same as other trashy shounen like Naruto shippudden bleach and boruto.....

It’s not that he WONT die
It’s no one can kill him
Same as no one can beat him in a 1v1.
And Luffy is about to debunk the latter
So it’s obvious that some one will debunk the myth that Kaidou can’t die
How many villians were introduced as Impossible to kill?
It's not really than no one can Kill him it's he more that he can't die
He even tried to kill himself but failed and it's just an excess he can just drown himself in sea with seastones cuffs.
But he wants a glorious death at war and for this he need 3 things
Luffy already have most of those things or take them from him
Wa No will be the coup de grace

It's not no one can Kill him it's he can't die
He even tried to kill himself but failed and it's just an excess he can just drown himself in sea with seastones cuffs.
But he wants a glorious death at war and for this he need 3 things
Luffy already have most of those things or take them from him
Wa No will be the coup de grace
Same shit. If Oda doesn't want to kill Kaidou, he didn't need to introduce Kaidou like that. He's already hyped enough by the "No one can't beat him 1v1".
It's obvious and Shonen 1v1 if you've watched them since 20 years ago, if a villian is introduced as impossible for something, you can be damn sure that our hero will overcome it.

Same shit. If Oda doesn't want to kill Kaidou, he didn't need to introduce Kaidou like that. He's already hyped enough by the "No one can't beat him 1v1".
It's obvious and Shonen 1v1 if you've watched them since 20 years ago, if a villian is introduced as impossible for something, you can be damn sure that our hero will overcome it.
If you look closely he was introduced as someone Who can't kill himself.
Also one piece you have things worse than death. Death even change of meanings following the character
(Roger who say I won't die or Hiluluk speech to Chopper)
Third what is worse than having your like sparred by someone who can kill you
And last Having your dreams crushed is worth than death in OP

Also one piece you have things worse than death. Death even change of meanings following the character
Bullshit. Stop saying bullshit like oh my god a villian's dream is crushed, how will he live out the shame
Enel is literally living his dream
Lucci got promoted to CP0
Wapol is literally a King
Moria may be a member of the BB pirates
Croco Boi is still rocking it in New World
Most of them despite getting defeated by Luffy and getting their dream "crushed", are still okay and flourished
So what make you think that a Yonkou, like Kaidou, will live the rest of his life in shame and darkness by this one defeat by Luffy when we know that he's been defeated 7 times before?

A

Akagaminoproduction

Lmao Oden didn't want to die.... He wanted to open wano....
Ace didn't want to die.... He wanted to see luffy completing his dream...
Yasuie didn't want to die... he saw a hope in zoro and SHs and wanted to help them... situation became such that he got killed...
The remaining 3 ones weren't longing for death like kaido... there country was attacked and looted by someone they cant beat... they chose to pass on their will and fight to death
Post automatically merged:

Lmao they are pirates not some self respecting samurai....

Bullshit. Stop saying bullshit like oh my god a villian's dream is crushed, how will he live out the shame
Enel is literally living his dream
Lucci got promoted to CP0
Wapol is literally a King
Moria may be a member of the BB pirates
Croco Boi is still rocking it in New World
Most of them despite getting defeated by Luffy and getting their dream "crushed", are still okay and flourished
So what make you think that a Yonkou, like Kaidou, will live the rest of his life in shame and darkness by this one defeat by Luffy when we know that he's been defeated 7 times before?
Lucci had no dream
Wappol too
Man just read back again

Enel's dream was to go to fairy vearth because he thought he was a god
Was beaten by a teen ager

Moria wanted a crew made of Zombies because they are already dead
He don't have any crew member left bar from absalom and was hunted by WG
Crocodile wanted to take control of Alabasta and get an Ancient weapon he have nothing and is now good

Because he have nothing to achieve his Dream. Luffy will have take everything.
Adding that is looking for Joyboy who his Luffy

You don't even knows OP villains dream

Lucci had no dream
Wappol too
Man just read back again

Enel's dream was to go to fairy vearth because he thought he was a god
Was beaten by a teen ager

Moria wanted a crew made of Zombies because they are already dead
He don't have any crew member left bar from absalom and was hunted by WG
Crocodile wanted to take control of Alabasta and get an Ancient weapon he have nothing and is now good

Because he have nothing to achieve his Dream. Luffy will have take everything.
Adding that is looking for Joyboy who his Luffy

You don't even knows OP villains dream
The point is, villians from One Piece bounce back after getting their dream crushed by Luffy. So the idea that Kaidou will succumb after his defeat is ridiculous.

Lmao Oden didn't want to die.... He wanted to open wano....
Ace didn't want to die.... He wanted to see luffy completing his dream...
Yasuie didn't want to die... he saw a hope in zoro and SHs and wanted to help them... situation became such that he got killed...
The remaining 3 ones weren't longing for death like kaido... there country was attacked and looted by someone they cant beat... they chose to pass on their will and fight to death

Lmao they are pirates not some self respecting samurai....
Never said Oden wanted to die.
Never said was a Samurai too

Yeah they choose to fight because they can't wait 20yrs hence they rather die fighting than die from old age

The point is, villians from One Piece bounce back after getting their dream crushed by Luffy. So the idea that Kaidou will succumb after his defeat is ridiculous.
So you believe Kaido will bounce back hence no death