Speculations "The chapter 944 death" theory is not directed to Zoro, it is for someone else

Never said Oden wanted to die.
Never said was a Samurai too

Yeah they choose to fight because they can't wait 20yrs hence they rather die fighting than die from old age
Post automatically merged:

So you believe Kaido will bounce back hence no death
He will die hence no bouncing back from that. Kaidou is not Croc, Enel, Lucci, whom Luffy will most likely 1 shot if he meets them now. He will always be a threat, and the fight between him and Luffy will always an extreme diff fight on both side. He's too strong, too relevant to just keep out of the story, and Oda won't be able to balance his story if Kaidou joins the final war. He can barely do it with "just" 2 Yonkous in Wano.
So, the only reasonable outcome, he has to die.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Never said Oden wanted to die.
Never said was a Samurai too

Yeah they choose to fight because they can't wait 20yrs hence they rather die fighting than die from old age

So you believe Kaido will bounce back hence no death
You are saying Kaido will live and have his dream crushed.... Kaido never said he wanted to be strongest or something... so even if beaten his dream doesn't shake.....whether Kaido dies here or in the Great war it would be glorious death...his dream is to fight in the greatest war and die...
and if he does find joyboy... his one objective completed as well... where is the dream crushed for him??? Its not like he becomes fodder coz luffy defeated him... Every luffy opponent came back stronger.... crocoboi has his own agenda he is not a good guy.... kaido has his own agenda he will not become good guy...

regarding die of old age and all... samurais will die anyway from hunger so they made best out of it.... they just passed on their will on yamato... they didn't get best scenario... a part of their dream completed...
Yasuie left his small child behind for sake of war.... good guys are not really getting the best things.... but I agree main goal fulfills with their death...
Bad guys live with dream unfulfilled but they upgraded.... see wapol... man wanted to be king.. became king....

He will die hence no bouncing back from that. Kaidou is not Croc, Enel, Lucci, whom Luffy will most likely 1 shot if he meets them now. He will always be a threat, and the fight between him and Luffy will always an extreme diff fight on both side. He's too strong, too relevant to just keep out of the story, and Oda won't be able to balance his story if Kaidou joins the final war. He can barely do it with "just" 2 Yonkous in Wano.
So, the only reasonable outcome, he has to die.
That's exactly why the joyboy plot is there.
He will acknowledge Luffy as the new Joyboy and PK and will retire himself from the PK race.
Man you accept everyone to have a bounceback except for Kaido because rather than he can't have one you don't want him to have one

He will acknowledge Luffy as the new Joyboy and PK and will retire himself from the PK race.
Man you accept everyone to have a bounceback except for Kaido because rather than he can't have one you don't want him to have one
Because so far he’s the only one who Oda gave death as his theme, introduce as unkillable, and stated that the war wont be won if his head is not off his neck.

You are saying Kaido will live and have his dream crushed.... Kaido never said he wanted to be strongest or something
Never said Kaido wants to be the strongest.
He want the OP and other stuffs.
He have 3 dreams
A crew of Smile and Zoans user Already crushed by the Alliance
Ancient weapons two of them are close to Luffy
One Piece for that he needs RP that Luffy will take.
whether Kaido dies here or in the Great war it would be glorious death...his dream is to fight in the greatest war and die...
Hence why I think he wont die as a VILLAIN
if he does find joyboy... his one objective completed as well... where is the dream crushed for him???
For what does he need Joyboy. Man read the VC he don't need Joyboy for his goals.
Every luffy opponent came back stronger.... crocoboi has his own agenda he is not a good guy.... kaido has his own agenda he will not become good guy...
Every ? Bar from Lucci and Croco who are miles away from Luffy none cale back stronger

regarding die of old age and all... samurais will die anyway from hunger so they made best out of it.... they just passed on their will on yamato... they didn't get best scenario... a part of their dream completed...
Dying from Old age or hunger what's the difference for a Samouraï ?
Exactly my point dying in a fight is better for those kind of guy.
Yasuie left his small child behind for sake of war.... good guys are not really getting the best things...
For those guy dying in a fight or to protect something is better than die from old age or whatever you want. It's a samouraï thing
If you goes by that Yasuie's death will help to free Wa no thus giving Toko a better life it's a sacrifice

Because so far he’s the only one who Oda gave death as his theme, introduce as unkillable, and stated that the war wont be won if his head is not off his neck.
His theme is to be the strongest and unbeatable.
As for needed to cut his head every characters says that even Nami want Arlong to be dead.

A

Akagaminoproduction

and what exactly will be the bounce back of Kaido ??? upgrade to Yonko is PK and not generic new world pirate????has Kaido said he wants to be PK??? he said he wants to die.... he says he wants to fight....

>>>Hence why I think he wont die as a VILLAIN
Your optimism is through the roof.... you want a man who doesnt hesitate to kill her daughter have a change of her heart and help SH...

I'll contribute by saying that I always thought this song was the prelude of Kaido's death. He, who is apparently immortal, cannot die to join Yamato's mother who I bet is dead. (Cap 992)
If Kaido wants to die because he wants to join Yamato's mother...

....I honestly don't know if that would add to his (bereft of) character or make him an even bigger simp.

I'll contribute by saying that I always thought this song was the prelude of Kaido's death. He, who is apparently immortal, cannot die to join Yamato's mother who I bet is dead. (Cap 992)
They dont wanna meet. But beneath the moon they fight back to back. So brotherly romantic! Their passion run high. So much bromance!

....yes folks, about the song...its about Zoro and Sanji.