Speculations "The chapter 944 death" theory is not directed to Zoro, it is for someone else

Anyone who coats swords in haki follows the way of the sword
Anyone who follows the way of the sword is a pure swordsman
So whys oda drawing shanks with a coated sword of he above mihawk
What you gonna do when confirmed not-swordsman King puts CoA on his sword

Just a coincidence bro:yasu:

Anyways the spanish text behind Zoro's back is part of a common phrase "Quien rie el ultimo rie mejor" which translates to "he who laughs last laughs best" and it's about telling someone to not claim victory prematurely, it honestly could apply to both the pro ZKK and the anti ZKK sides
It also apply to chapter 944 when Smiles were explained

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Zoro doesn’t know anything about swordsmanship
The guy who said he'd teach zoro the way of the sword taught him to coat his sword in haki
At no point does zoro say you're not a swordsman
Post automatically merged:

Why you running to King anyway
Why isn't oda drawing shanks with his haki arm or guns and all that shit ???

All that I know is that Zoro fanboys are gonna be squealing like pigs when Luffy and Zoro fight Shanks and Mihawk in the same arc and get pushed to the same difficulty despite Luffy being stronger

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All that I know is that Zoro fanboys are gonna be squealing like pigs when Luffy and Zoro fight Shanks and Mihawk in the same arc and get pushed to the same difficulty despite Luffy being stronger
Lmfao coward don't run away Where's all off shanks extra shit ???
He drew hybrid kaido
2 fruit bb
All homies meme
And all shanks got is haki sword Where's his gun and kicks and shit ???

Remember the speculation for zoro's death on chapter 944?

It is based on the skull sign (symbol of death) and Ultimo (spanish for "final") on zoro, with him sitting on a grave.
However, the theory doesn't really fit with the theme for the strawhats as the main characters who are going to accomplish their dreams. One piece clearly takes the happy ending route so it is not likely for Oda to kill his main character. So whose graveyard is it, then?

People were too fixated to think of 944 as the chapter number. However, it is actually referring to the vivrecard number

That means this theory is actually a foreshadowing for zoro's role to kill kaido in the finale (the ultimo) of this arc

Amazing stuff. Maybe people will finally stop clowning ZKK xD
I don't rly care if someone believes in it or not. But people keep saying it's not even an option, it's zero percent, which is just ludicrous. It's obviously one of the most likely options. Not admitting to that is just straight up denial.

Anyways, I completely forgot about the 944 stuff, so, thanks for sharing. Good memory you got there.