General & Others The crew is not important anymore

Go get some water mate
You clearly are the obsessed one 🤣
So why you love luffy so much thought? Luffy just a boring typical MC, we love one piece because the unique of the strawhat crew because their friendship bonds just like a family
And thats nice
But now what we got ? They even barely talked to each other

And the strawhats are also typical shonen characters, their gags are generic and over used, their "family bond" or w.e the fuck you saw in them is nothing original and is generic. You're not making any decent point. You want more of these same characters on your screen, cool. I don't. I'd rather have an arc or two with no strawhats whatsoever.

It's just you're being delusional and saying doesn't matter anymore, when the value of the crew is the same, which is support luffy when needed. Name a single arc post-TS, that didn't involve the crew. I can name you two of those pre-TS or were you not reading one piece during Impel Down & Marineford????

I always thought Naruto wasnt as good as One Piece but worse.

Then i read the manga and I was wrong af. Naruto is actually a good shounen-manga. Overall I enjoyed it.

And I say: Naruto > One Piece.
People like to hate on Naruto because of the way it ended but they completely ignore everything before that which is silly to me. In terms of character driven stories, Naruto is one of the best.

It was always about just luffy, the Straw hats only got so much development because they were around luffy the most. But when they are away from luffy, oda is just as disinterested in them as he is in any side character.
I came into this conclusion since dresrossa and seeing how the strawhat group in zou and then wano basically did nothing that matters away from luffy.

The story of one piece is not the story of the strawhat crew, it's the story of straw hat luffy.

If the panels that could be used to highlight these characters are being used to show Luffy running upstairs, then it's his fault to a degree.
That makes it more realistic. In other series, when a character has to be somewhere, they just run off and then we see them a few chapters later arriving at their destination, like it was no problem. That always felt flat to me. They just magically knew where to go? Nobody stood in their way? They didn't interact with any of their team mates the whole time? They just run off, then poof, they're were they're supposed to be?

Mostly, Luffy is actually interacting with other characters when Oda shows these scenes. It's not like he is always just running to where he needs to be on desolate canvas'.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
‎
That makes it more realistic. In other series, when a character has to be somewhere, they just run off and then we see them a few chapters later arriving at their destination, like it was no problem. That always felt flat to me. They just magically knew where to go? Nobody stood in their way? They didn't interact with any of their team mates the whole time? They just run off, then poof, they're were they're supposed to be?

Mostly, Luffy is actually interacting with other characters when Oda shows these scenes. It's not like he is always just running to where he needs to be on desolate canvas'.
Sure, they're not useless panels but they could be used more productively on other less important characters than to make Luffy's endeavour to reach his enemies more realistic.