Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

but it was air bar right? :laughmoji:and he never said they are skilled with swords he said when those swordsman cut it really hurts ,why you lying?
you're using "air bar" something out of context that I said two years ago has nothing to do with it. I can tell you're desperate and trying to lean on it to at least look funny, because you're losing the argument

Like I said, if Luffy, Sanji, or WB were holding a sword in that fan-drawn drawing, Oda would say the exact same thing. It was just a comment from Usopp gallery

A Kinemon/King analogy would explain pretty well what I think about the difference in Zoro/Mihawk's fighting style compared to Shanks/ Roger.

Kinemon vs King fighting style
Kinemon: Uses its flames to strengthen its cutting abilities, ie: swordsmanship skill

King: Uses his sword to calibrate your flames making a fire dragon that has nothing to do with cutting skills.

Zoro/Mihawk vs Shanks/Roger fighting style
Zoro/Mihawk: Use haki to strengthen their slashing/cutting skills, ie: swordsmanship skill

Shanks/Roger: Use their swords to wield their CoC skills by creating bursts that have absolutely nothing to do with cutting skills.

He doesn't, he doesn't cut.
You are wrong. What you just posted is how you define a swordsman. You are going against Oda.

Oda told us Shanks and Roger are swordsman.

While Oda told us King is not a swordman.

If Shanks and Roger weren't swordsmen Oda wouldnt have called them swordsmen. Especially not in an art that has Zoro and Mihawk.

King does use his sword to cut.

Here is King cutting off Marco's arm/wing with just his sword, not flames or even haki.

Here King is using his sword with only haki, no flames, to try to cut Zoro in a swordfight.

Here is Shanks using his CoC skills to channel CoC through his sword to create CoC burst without using it to cut.

Guess who else channels CoC through their sword and uses it to create CoC burst without using it to cut? No, I'm not talking about Roger. Don't know?
The answer: Zoro

Here is Zoro using his CoC skills to channel CoC through his sword to create CoC burst without using it to cut.

I proved everything you posted wrong using facts. Your mistake is the same thing I've seen over and over again. You are trying to limit what type of power/skill/ability are used swordsmanship and how swordsmen are allowed to use that power/ability/skill with their fighting style.

You deserve this for your post:
:holdthisl:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
you're using "air bar" something out of context that I said two years ago has nothing to do with it. I can tell you're desperate and trying to lean on it to at least look funny, because you're losing the argument

Like I said, if Luffy, Sanji, or WB were holding a sword in that fan-drawn drawing, Oda would say the exact same thing. It was just a comment from Usopp gallery
lol massive reach,literally made up stuff with no proof, roger is a swordsman according to the author and that's why you lied about it before,all you have is what you THINK he should have said while i got a direct author statement

So greatest it is. period mate

just coz they choose to go with strongest for Kaido and Wb its doesn't mean Saikyo can only be used as the strongest when they have consistently with the same kanji and without it called used Greatest for zoro's dream
What are you talking about. I literally just told you its both are you mental ill
Post automatically merged:

Stephen Paul's translation for the sequence in chapter 52 where what Zoro said to Sanji is being brought up. Early Viz Translations were ass cheeks.

https://web.archive.org/web/2009042...ascreener.com/stephen/onepiece/op-v06c052.txt

@BleakAsh

Who's the dumb, agenda driven twat now?
This is a body of high preparation

It does coz greatest is not necessarily the strongest

+

kengo the Japanese kanji is used for sword master is someone who's master of an art of Kenjutu.... Dai Kengo is someone greater.. and Since Shanks is just kengo..and Mihawk is superior in skill so wonder he's the greatest swrosamaster or swordman in the world.

that doesn't Mean Shanks > Mihawk
coz in shanks viver card it clearly states that they were going toe to toe with each other before Shanks lost his arm.

and 10 year later would you sitll think he's

you dumb twat 7_7 the Baratie zoro flashback uses Saikyo kanji and Viz translates it as Greatest.
Bro Mihawk both the greatest and strongest. He has both what is so hard to comprehend

You are wrong. What you just posted is how you define a swordsman. You are going against Oda.

Oda told us Shanks and Roger are swordsman.

While Oda told us King is not a swordman.

If Shanks and Roger weren't swordsmen Oda wouldnt have called them swordsmen. Especially not in an art that has Zoro and Mihawk.

King does use his sword to cut.

Here is King cutting off Marco's arm/wing with just his sword, not flames or even haki.

Here King is using his sword with only haki, no flames, to try to cut Zoro in a swordfight.

Here is Shanks using his CoC skills to channel CoC through his sword to create CoC burst without using it to cut.

Guess who else channels CoC through their sword and uses it to create CoC burst without using it to cut? No, I'm not talking about Roger. Don't know?
The answer: Zoro

Here is Zoro using his CoC skills to channel CoC through his sword to create CoC burst without using it to cut.

I proved everything you posted wrong using facts. Your mistake is the same thing I've seen over and over again. You are trying to limit what type of power/skill/ability are used swordsmanship and how swordsmen are allowed to use that power/ability/skill with their fighting style.

You deserve this for your post:
:holdthisl:
Oda commented on a fan drawing on an image made of characters using swords
If WB had in that drawing holding his sword, Oda would have made the exact same comment, or do you think he would say, "everyone is swordsman except WB"

???????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????? what the fuck are you saying

Zoro lives to cut, he trains and evolves to be able to cut whatever he wants, an expert swordsman.

You're not talking about Zoro kicking randoms, are you?

The panel shows the attack literally crossing through his swords and causing him to spit blood.
No i am talking about Zoro doing a technique that doesn't cut. He slash monet didn't cut her and

So please stop the Coping

Oda commented on a fan drawing on an image made of characters using swords
If WB had in that drawing holding his sword, Oda would have made the exact same comment, or do you think he would say, "everyone is swordsman except WB"
Funny how you overlook my entire post except for that small part. It's irrelevant who drew it. Oda is the one providing the information.

WB doesn't use a sword but he does possess a blade. Naginata is a Japanese bladed weapon with a long shaft (wooden handle).

No i am talking about Zoro doing a technique that doesn't cut. He slash monet didn't cut her and

So please stop the Coping
It's like him kicking randoms. He has used a technique other than cutting once in his life.
His specialty is still cutting, i.e. swordman

Was WB there? No so stop making shit up
delayed argument
Post automatically merged:

Funny how you overlook my entire post except for that small part. It's irrelevant who drew it. Oda is the one providing the information.

WB doesn't use a sword but he does possess a blade. Naginata is a Japanese bladed weapon with a long shaft (wooden handle).
Naginata is a long-handled sword in Japanese culture.

Oda's comment was redundant for a draw
of characters wielding swords, only idiots make that an argument.

It's like him kicking randoms. He has used a technique other than cutting once in his life.
His specialty is still cutting, i.e. swordman

delayed argument
You were just claiming he always cutting. Than i showed you swordsman can do non cutting things too so your Coping about Lhanks is proven wrong.

Bro WB not in the pic so you have no argument against it but some headcanon you made up

You were just claiming he always cutting. Than i showed you swordsman can do non cutting things too so your Coping about Lhanks is proven wrong.

Bro WB not in the pic so you have no argument against it but some headcanon you made up
His fighting style is still about cutting, so he's a swordsman.

Shanks' fighting style is not about cutting.
how many times do i need to repeat this for clowns?