Controversial The defenitive thread about swordsmanship skills and titles.

CoA is a Swordsmanship Skill because it's infused in the Blade..

AdCoC is '' Not '' a Swordsmanship skill because it's '' Not '' infused in the Blade..

It's really that simple..

True Zoro fan here.. Always by the Blade..

CoA is a Swordsmanship Skill because it's infused in the Blade..

AdCoC is '' Not '' a Swordsmanship skill because it's '' Not '' infused in the Blade..

It's really that simple..

True Zoro fan here.. Always by the Blade..
That doesn't make any sense.

Any blade can become a black blade. Not just swords. Black blades aren't limited to just swordsman. Killer's punisher blades could become black blade if he ever obtained the power to create black blades.

Just because nobody can permanently change a blade with ACoC doesn't mean swordsman don't want that power.

Any swordsman, especially one on the WSS patch, would want a power, ACoC, that increases their AP and cutting power.

CoA haki strongest power is its defensive power. ACoC strongest power is its offensive power. Combining the 2 can give a swordsman the highest offensive and defensive power. Black blade stops the sword from being broken and allows a swordsman to able to coat an unlimited amount of ACoC into their sword.

That doesn't make any sense.

Any blade can become a black blade. Not just swords. Black blades aren't limited to just swordsman. Killer's punisher blades could become black blade if he ever obtained the power to create black blades.

Just because nobody can permanently change a blade with ACoC doesn't mean swordsman don't want that power.

Any swordsman, especially one on the WSS patch, would want a power, ACoC, that increases their AP and cutting power.

CoA haki strongest power is its defensive power. ACoC strongest power is its offensive power. Combining the 2 can give a swordsman the highest offensive and defensive power. Black blade stops the sword from being broken and allows a swordsman to able to coat an unlimited amount of ACoC into their sword.
My comment was not related to Black Blades at all..

Unless there's another way to manipulate CoC and infused it in the Sword, it's not Swordsmanship.. WSS path is not about any power you can get you hands on, it's only about the Blade..

Flying slashes is not a Swordsmanship skill?
It's coming from the Blade so it's Swordsmanship.. Everything by the Blade..

My comment was not related to Black Blades at all..

Unless there's another way to manipulate CoC and infused it in the Sword, it's not Swordsmanship.. WSS path is not about any power you can get you hands on, it's only about the Blade..

It's coming from the Blade so it's Swordsmanship.. Everything by the Blade..
You don't know anything about the blade..Stop trying to limit what swordsman can do because you don't want Mihawk and Zoro to be incredibly strong in the manga.

You don't know anything about the blade..Stop trying to limit what swordsman can do because you don't want Mihawk and Zoro to be incredibly strong in the manga.
What kind of lame argument is that.. Don't involve your feelings in this..

When Zoro and Mihawk embarked on the road to WSS, they decided to limit themselve to their Blade, to live by the Blade, to die by the blade, for ever by the blade.. That's the Swordsman way of life..

AdCoC is not Swordsmanship.. That's why Black Blades exist..

What kind of lame argument is that.. Don't involve your feelings in this..

When Zoro and Mihawk embarked on the road to WSS, they decided to limit themselve to their Blade, to live by the Blade, to die by the blade, for ever by the blade.. That's the Swordsman way of life..

AdCoC is not Swordsmanship.. That's why Black Blades exist..
More of your BS as always. You stick to manga facts, not your feelings.

Black blades exist so blade users blades don't break and they can add an unlimited amount of power to the blade. They can be CoA haki, fire, ACoC haki and more.

Why are you so scared of Mihawk and Zoro's being top tier?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

After chapter 1058 we know that Zoro is now classified as a "Kengou" 剣豪 (Swordmaster) in chapter 1058

He did not become a Dai Kengou 大剣豪( Great Swordsman/Swordmaster).
Even now Zoro is not a master swordsman like Ushimaru who Kaidou defeated... Ushimaru should be very very strong.

More of your BS as always. You stick to manga facts, not your feelings.

Black blades exist so blade users blades don't break and they can add an unlimited amount of power to the blade. They can be CoA haki, fire, ACoC haki and more.

Why are you so scared of Mihawk and Zoro's being top tier?
Ok, that doesn't change that Special Blades in One Piece have powers..

Mihawk and Zoro can be top tier without AdCoC..

AdCoC is not infused in the Blade, it's an invisible Armor layer around the Blade.. So it's not swordsmanship..

It's hard to imagine Shanks being inferior to Mihawk, Shanks is literally the complete GOAT of the manga, he is the Roger of this generation, his power is the most monstrous Haki in the world.

For me, who neither loves nor hates Mihawk/Shanks, as well as being a Fan of Kaido, who is stronger than both of them, I don't see Mihawk being superior to Shanks, given what we see in the manga. ( feats )

But anyway, I don't rule out the possibility of Mihawk being more powerful because of his title. At the end of it all, Luffy/BB and Kaido will be the most powerful and there is nothing that Zoro/Mihawk fans can do about that, they are just fighting on the outside

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's hard to imagine Shanks being inferior to Mihawk, Shanks is literally the complete GOAT of the manga, he is the Roger of this generation, his power is the most monstrous Haki in the world.

For me, who neither loves nor hates Mihawk/Shanks, as well as being a Fan of Kaido, who is stronger than both of them, I don't see Mihawk being superior to Shanks, given what we see in the manga. ( feats )

But anyway, I don't rule out the possibility of Mihawk being more powerful because of his title. At the end of it all, Luffy/BB and Kaido will be the most powerful and there is nothing that Zoro/Mihawk fans can do about that, they are just fighting on the outside

I used to think that way, but then Oda makes Kaido out to be stronger than Roger and Whitebeard with evidence to support it, so I became open to all possibilities...

imo, nothing sets Shanks apart from Roger except for the missing arm, so Shanks >= Roger.