Character Discussion The denial of Admiral Aokiji being Yonko Blackbeard's ''underling'' was wild

Damn, I know yonkotards are braindead, but how come people straight up ignoring Kuzan doind a spy-esque role when we even see him telling Smoker to warn Sakazuki back in Punk Hazard.

Also, Teach got a former Admiral as an ally and he still run away in fear of old Rayleigh and freaking CP0 lol

Tbh, the admirals have become something of an insane laughing stock, it doesn't even surprise me anymore, it was always clear that the Yonkous were simply on another level when compared to the admirals.

Shanks in the red movie literally put the fucking sword on Kizaru's neck completely dominating him.

I was honestly waiting for you to make a thread about this...:suresure::suresure::suresure:
We warned them that this bomb would explode sooner or later but they didn't want to listen and with that they didn't create decent rehearsals...:saden::shame::risitameh:
Post automatically merged:

tbh, erkan supports Shiryu > Aokiji
Shouldn't that be a red flag?

As long as he is a pirate of the Blackbeard Pirates he is an underling, no matter for what reasons he decided to become an underling...
X-drake worked full time for the navy, but he was still an underling of Kaidou...
Your wank for kaido is gross just like your dogshit breath after gobbling his semen :suresure: all I see you is whine and whine, I wonder how you looked when Kaidou and Big meme was drawn in a panel of magma
bet you turned into luffy catching a PTSD bout the red dog