Current Events The Dynamic Between the Gorosei and the Admirals: Saturn is an Incompetent Scrub

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Credits to @Kurozumi Wiwi for the pic

Welcome to your weekly dose of Admiral Haters not knowing what planet they live on where today we once again address the braindead claims made by Admiral haters.

Doberman's interaction with Saturn is exactly how Admiral haters thought Kizaru vs Saturn was going to look.

"Yes sir, Saint Saturn!"

"Understood, sir!"

"We will carry out your order immediately, Saint Saturn!"

The reality is that Kizaru kinda sorta low key talked to Saturn as if Saturn was am amateur who didn't know what he was talking about. Really pay close attention to their interactions and let's see if we can identify the subtext:

Saturn: "The Frontier dome utilizes lazers, amirite?"

Subtext: Saturn doesn't even fully understand what he's talking about, unsure of exactly what force the Marines are up against

Saturn: "Can't you go through it since you're a light human?"

Subtext: Again Saturn shows his complete ignorance of the situation and doesn't understand what is happening

Kizaru: "That might be possible but Sentomaru is a friend of mine"

Subtext: "Your input is useless and I'm going to follow my own intuition"

Saturn: "You'll just have to ignore him."

Kizaru: "I won't betray my own ideals."

Subtext: "I will once again disobey a direct order given straight to me because clearly you, Mr. Gorosei, don't know even know what is happening here, have you taken your meds today?"

Kizaru: "Furthermore if we start attacking, Sentomaru will order the Pacifistas to attack us."

Subtext: Not only was this immediately proven correct but this is once again an aspect of this battle that Saturn is completely oblivious towards

Saturn: "Hmm, the situation is getting more and more complicated!"

Subtext: Saturn outright confirming he's an idiot who doesn't understand what's happening until Kizaru explains it to him like he's a baby

Saturn: "What about the power plant, do we know its location?"

Kizaru: "Yes, Lucci already gave it to me."

Subtext: "Why is Saturn even here? Just take a nap old man I'll handle this situation for you"

The reality of this manga is that not only do Admirals not view themselves as being inferior to the Gorosei in any way and even the most subservient Admiral has his own ideals for which he will openly defy the Gorosei, but the Gorosei once again look like incompetent retards and even when one of them is present on a Marine fleet, it is still the Admiral who is in charge and is making all of the correct calls.

It is almost as if Saturn is solely here to claim the Seraphim with Kizaru handling everything else as the narration explicitly told us.

Will Admiral haters ever get anything right? Leave your predictions below.

@MarineHQ @ZenZu @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @haxxor @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Playa4321

Saturn is being smart and letting the Admiral do what he wants/believes in, that’s why they’re the face and hailed as the strongest forces.

Admirals have complete trust, it seems your IQ also has to be good, your knowledge about military strategies have to be vast. It was clear from the start that they just needed Kizaru Saturns safety would be ensured be it against a Yonko crew or not.

The Admirals are seriously on another level

Welcome to your weekly dose of Admiral Haters not knowing what planet they live on where today we once again address the braindead claims made by Admiral haters.

Doberman's interaction with Saturn is exactly how Admiral haters thought Kizaru vs Saturn was going to look.

"Yes sir, Saint Saturn!"

"Understood, sir!"

The reality is that Kizaru kinda sorta low key talked to Saturn as if Saturn was am amateur who didn't know what he was talking about. Really pay close attention to their interactions and let's see if we can identify the subtext:

Subtext: Saturn doesn't even fully understand what he's talking about, unsure of exactly what force the Marines are up against

Subtext: Again Saturn shows his complete ignorance of the situation and doesn't understand what is happening

Subtext: "I will once again disobey a direct order given straight to me because clearly you, Mr. Gorosei, don't know even know what is happening here, have you taken your meds today?"

Kizaru: "Furthermore if we start attacking, Sentomaru will order the Pacifistas to attack us."

Subtext: Not only was this immediately proven correct but this is once again an aspect of this battle that Saturn is completely oblivious towards

Subtext: Saturn outright confirming he's an idiot who doesn't understand what's happening until Kizaru explains it to him like he's a baby

Subtext: "Why is Saturn even here? Just take a nap old man I'll handle this situation for you"

The reality of this manga is that not only do Admirals not view themselves as being inferior to the Gorosei in any way and even the most subservient Admiral has his own ideals for which he will openly defy the Gorosei, but the Gorosei once again look like incompetent retards and even when one of them is present on a Marine fleet, it is still the Admiral who is in charge and is making all of the correct calls.

It is almost as if Saturn is solely here to claim the Seraphim with Kizaru handling everything else as the narration explicitly told us.

@MarineHQ @ZenZu @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @haxxor @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @silverfire @scoobie3 @kurwa @Extravlad @TheKnightOfTheSea @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Sentinel @Playa4321
Admiral haters = Walking Ls. :milaugh:

What's the point of the thread exactly ? :watchout:

Yankers will push Gorosei agenda till we get a direct confirmation of their power.
Admiralbros will do exactly the opposite.
:eeke:

And then there are a few people like me who genuinely dont want the Elders to be strong because it would create chaos in the powerlevels of the verse and they dont have the build-up of the long awaited characters.
:hope:

"Yes sir, Saint Saturn!"

"Understood, sir!"

Kizaru spent a lot of time at Egghead so ofc he knows it better than Saturn. Also, why are you expecting Saturn to know better than Kizaru how the Pika Pika no Mi would interact with the dome's lasers? You think that Saturn should know how Kizaru's DF works better than Kizaru himself lol?

Yankers are begging for their dear Yonko to be nothing but walking jokes :kobeha:
They truly want our "WG allowed the Yonko to exist because they're not even threats" argument to come true :kobeha: :kobeha:

Truly i's an L-L situation for them no matter whether they wank the Gorosei or not

Shanks and Blackbeard carrying Yonkos FR FR
Post automatically merged:

Repent and follow the one true chad @Elder Lee Hung , there is still time
Doll can get it