Questions & Mysteries "The Egghead Incident" The Event that will shake the World

Fellow WG users ,
the time has come to make my first theory thread here ,and use my 2 braincells ,and try to piece together what might happen during "The Egghead Incident" the event that will shake the world to it‘s core.

First a quick overview of some things i think might happen ,which i will explain step by step ,and why i came to this conclusion.

1. Dr.Vegapunk will die .
  2. Kizaru will be defeated,with his entire fleet. (Admiral fans don‘t hate me for this)
  3. Saint Jay Garcia Saturn will ether die ,or will be majorly injured during this battle.
  4. Egghead Island will be completely destroyed .

Vegapunks Death

Since the beginning of the Egghead arc there is a major deathflag over Vegapunks head .
Vegapunk himself believed he will die soon,while talking to Dragon .

During his speech with the Strawhats he revealed he studied the Poneglyphs, "Void Century" and the Ancient Technologies .

Since we know now York spilled the beans to the Gorosei about Vegapunks research ,

they are now coming to kill him.

His ties to Ohara ,mainly Prof Clover in the past ,makes me even more believe he won‘t get out there alive.

Prof Clover died after almost revealing the Name of the Ancient Kingdom to the Gorosei.

Vegapunk took the research of Ohara and brought it even further as it seems .
Which makes Vegapunk even more dangerous in the eyes of the WG, and an too big of a thread to be kept alive.
Where i think Saturn will be the one to kill Dr Vegapunk ,after these 2 talked with each other ,but this time we readers will get more (not all of course ) of their conservation.
Some juicy Lorebombs ,as we know them.
In the end ,Saturn will congratulate/praise Vegapunk on his research and will tell him he is right about what he found out.
Vegapunk will be shot in the head by Saturn ,while Saturn comments "Vegapunk learned too much ".
Like the Gorosei commented about Ohara.
Which will be an Parallel to Prof Clover on Ohara.

Saint Jay Garcia Saturn

Currently arriving on Egghead as of chapter 1088 ,one of the Gorosei Saint Jay Garcia Saturn.
Why is Saturn here?
What is different now?
Why do the Gorosei think there is the need for one of them to leave the Holy Land ?
The Gorosei didn‘t come to Ohara ,but now one of them is currently on Egghead.

The difference is Vegapunk himself,which is currently in control of the Seraphims ,Egghead as a whole and the "Mother Flame" ,yes the Weapon which was used to destroy Lulusia Kingdom.

Now you might think ,what is Darkest smoking ?

We saw Imu himself use it ,why should Vegapunk now have the control over it.

This panel right here where we saw Lucci and the others from CP0 ,talking about killing Dr Vegapunk and them wondering if it might be connected to the Lulusia incident .

If the WG had the "Mother Flame" right now in there control ,why couldn’t they nuke Egghead with the SH‘s on there together ?
They simply can‘t right now,because Vegapunk did something to it after witnessing what happened to Lulucia .
As we saw from the M.A.D.S coverstory Vegapunk has a strong sense for piece instead of war .

So,why do i think now Saturn will die.
Maybe the simplest answer to this might be the correct one .
One of the Gorosei one of the highest authority’s dying in battle with an Yonko ,is something the will shock the world on it‘s own like nothing else .
One more thing ,as we saw Cobra stated that Nefetari D Lily left the holy land ,but didn‘t return to Alabasta ,maybe Saturn left the Holy Land,and won‘t return there ether .
Which leads us to Kizaru.

"The defeat of Admiral Kizaru "

Since there are some similarities in Egghead to Sabaody Archipelago ,like the characters from at that time.
Kizaru seems to be the roadblock of the SH’s again ,which the newly declared Yonkocrew has to face to proceed their journey.
We all know what happened last time ,but this time it will be different.
It wouldn‘t make much sense for Luffy‘s crew to lose again right after becoming a Yonko crew ,but that‘s not really the point where i want to go with this.

Saturn dying or getting injured will cause major distrust among the WG and the Marines ,because the Marines failed to protect one of their leaders.
This might be one of the reason‘s why the Marines will turn against the WG in the end.

Something i want to add to that as well,there is another faction who will be scared from these events unfolding as well.

The Celestial Dragons ,thanks to the Revolutionary Army are experiencing hunger and lack of resources ,Kingdoms cut their heavily tribute payments of to them,and now one of there leaders Saturn dying in battle.
It might finally "Dawn" on them ,they aren‘t really in control anymore .

Doflamingos epic speech might now come in full circle

Destruction Of Egghead Island

The probably shortest ,segment of this theory .

How and why will Egghead be destroyed ?

The cause of the destruction of Egghead probably will be the "Mother Flame" ,as i said Vegapunk probably right now is in control of it .

This might be his last resort ,if something happens to him ,he will destroy the whole Island and the weapon as well.
If the WG gains control over Egghead they will be able to command the Pacifistas ,Seraphims ,"Mother Flame"and get access to a huge weapon collection and all of Vegapunks researches.
Which Vegapunk want‘s to prevent from happening.
These things in the wrong hands would only be fuel for wars and cruelty .

Some final thoughts about the end ,and potential use for Punk Records in the end.

Probably some lore about the Void century and the truth about the WG will be leaked to the World of OP ,which was Vegapunks intend from the point he knew he would bite the dust .
That‘s where Punk Records comes into play ,probably some of the conversation between Saturn and Vegapunk might be podcasted throughout the world .

Kuma

Currently on the Red Port,we learned some infos about him and Vegapunk through a short flashback about the "Weight of Memories" ,maybe Vegapunk is able now to preserve his memories and knowledge for the future after his death.
Just a short thought.

This could be the Narrator/or how Morgans would describe the event after it‘s conclusion .

On this fateful day, 1 of the 5 Elders Saint Jay Garcia Saturn died during the battle of Egghead .
The World lost there greatest Genius Dr Vegapunk ,and the Marines suffered an great loss with the defeat of Admiral Kizaru .
The place of this Incident, Egghead got destroyed in such manner some could say it vanished ….

I hope some of you like it ,and share your thoughts and comments or critics about it.

Some taggs of Users who might be interested in it.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Fellow WG users ,
the time has come to make my first theory thread here ,and use my 2 braincells ,and try to piece together what might happen during "The Egghead Incident" the event that will shake the world to it‘s core.

First a quick overview of some things i think might happen ,which i will explain step by step ,and why i came to this conclusion.

1. Dr.Vegapunk will die .
  2. Kizaru will be defeated,with his entire fleet. (Admiral fans don‘t hate me for this)
  3. Saint Jay Garcia Saturn will ether die ,or will be majorly injured during this battle.
  4. Egghead Island will be completely destroyed .

Vegapunks Death

Since the beginning of the Egghead arc there is a major deathflag over Vegapunks head .
Vegapunk himself believed he will die soon,while talking to Dragon .

During his speech with the Strawhats he revealed he studied the Poneglyphs, "Void Century" and the Ancient Technologies .

Since we know now York spilled the beans to the Gorosei about Vegapunks research ,

they are now coming to kill him.

His ties to Ohara ,mainly Prof Clover in the past ,makes me even more believe he won‘t get out there alive.

Prof Clover died after almost revealing the Name of the Ancient Kingdom to the Gorosei.

Vegapunk took the research of Ohara and brought it even further as it seems .
Which makes Vegapunk even more dangerous in the eyes of the WG, and an too big of a thread to be kept alive.
Where i think Saturn will be the one to kill Dr Vegapunk ,after these 2 talked with each other ,but this time we readers will get more (not all of course ) of their conservation.
Some juicy Lorebombs ,as we know them.
In the end ,Saturn will congratulate/praise Vegapunk on his research and will tell him he is right about what he found out.
Vegapunk will be shot in the head by Saturn ,while Saturn comments "Vegapunk learned too much ".
Like the Gorosei commented about Ohara.
Which will be an Parallel to Prof Clover on Ohara.

Saint Jay Garcia Saturn

Currently arriving on Egghead as of chapter 1088 ,one of the Gorosei Saint Jay Garcia Saturn.
Why is Saturn here?
What is different now?
Why do the Gorosei think there is the need for one of them to leave the Holy Land ?
The Gorosei didn‘t come to Ohara ,but now one of them is currently on Egghead.

The difference is Vegapunk himself,which is currently in control of the Seraphims ,Egghead as a whole and the "Mother Flame" ,yes the Weapon which was used to destroy Lulusia Kingdom.

Now you might think ,what is Darkest smoking ?

We saw Imu himself use it ,why should Vegapunk now have the control over it.

This panel right here where we saw Lucci and the others from CP0 ,talking about killing Dr Vegapunk and them wondering if it might be connected to the Lulusia incident .

If the WG had the "Mother Flame" right now in there control ,why couldn’t they nuke Egghead with the SH‘s on there together ?
They simply can‘t right now,because Vegapunk did something to it after witnessing what happened to Lulucia .
As we saw from the M.A.D.S coverstory Vegapunk has a strong sense for piece instead of war .

So,why do i think now Saturn will die.
Maybe the simplest answer to this might be the correct one .
One of the Gorosei one of the highest authority’s dying in battle with an Yonko ,is something the will shock the world on it‘s own like nothing else .
One more thing ,as we saw Cobra stated that Nefetari D Lily left the holy land ,but didn‘t return to Alabasta ,maybe Saturn left the Holy Land,and won‘t return there ether .
Which leads us to Kizaru.

"The defeat of Admiral Kizaru "

Since there are some similarities in Egghead to Sabaody Archipelago ,like the characters from at that time.
Kizaru seems to be the roadblock of the SH’s again ,which the newly declared Yonkocrew has to face to proceed their journey.
We all know what happened last time ,but this time it will be different.
It wouldn‘t make much sense for Luffy‘s crew to lose again right after becoming a Yonko crew ,but that‘s not really the point where i want to go with this.

Saturn dying or getting injured will cause major distrust among the WG and the Marines ,because the Marines failed to protect one of their leaders.
This might be one of the reason‘s why the Marines will turn against the WG in the end.

Something i want to add to that as well,there is another faction who will be scared from these events unfolding as well.

The Celestial Dragons ,thanks to the Revolutionary Army are experiencing hunger and lack of resources ,Kingdoms cut their heavily tribute payments of to them,and now one of there leaders Saturn dying in battle.
It might finally "Dawn" on them ,they aren‘t really in control anymore .

Doflamingos epic speech might now come in full circle

Destruction Of Egghead Island

The probably shortest ,segment of this theory .

How and why will Egghead be destroyed ?

The cause of the destruction of Egghead probably will be the "Mother Flame" ,as i said Vegapunk probably right now is in control of it .

This might be his last resort ,if something happens to him ,he will destroy the whole Island and the weapon as well.
If the WG gains control over Egghead they will be able to command the Pacifistas ,Seraphims ,"Mother Flame"and get access to a huge weapon collection and all of Vegapunks researches.
Which Vegapunk want‘s to prevent from happening.
These things in the wrong hands would only be fuel for wars and cruelty .

Some final thoughts about the end ,and potential use for Punk Records in the end.

Probably some lore about the Void century and the truth about the WG will be leaked to the World of OP ,which was Vegapunks intend from the point he knew he would bite the dust .
That‘s where Punk Records comes into play ,probably some of the conversation between Saturn and Vegapunk might be podcasted throughout the world .

Kuma

Currently on the Red Port,we learned some infos about him and Vegapunk through a short flashback about the "Weight of Memories" ,maybe Vegapunk is able now to preserve his memories and knowledge for the future after his death.
Just a short thought.

This could be the Narrator/or how Morgans would describe the event after it‘s conclusion .

On this fateful day, 1 of the 5 Elders Saint Jay Garcia Saturn died during the battle of Egghead .
The World lost there greatest Genius Dr Vegapunk ,and the Marines suffered an great loss with the defeat of Admiral Kizaru .
The place of this Incident, Egghead got destroyed in such manner some could say it vanished ….

I hope some of you like it ,and share your thoughts and comments or critics about it.

Some taggs of Users who might be interested in it.

I really like the section about CP0 being sent to retreive the Mother Flame.

I still think Vegapunk did something weird to whatever attacked Lulusia, to make it teleport people, rather than kill them.

The Mother Flame is kind of just being name dropped in the background, but it really is an important part of this arc.

I still have no idea how the Straw Hats get wins here. Kizaru and Saturn is enough, but that many Marines and Vice Admirals is just insane to deal with on top of Seraphim and Laffitte and Devon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda had Saturn and Kizaru get close to losing before having other forces swarm in.

Do we know if the Mark 3 Pacifistas can be controlled by the Gorosei?

I do think VP will actually fight using the ancient robot. I expect that he managed to create a little fuel and use it to let the crew escape. He definitely dies.

Doesn't seem like Oda will miss drawing that thing fight.

I think in the end the crew will escape. Saturn's fate will be up to the Blackbeard pirates imo.

Also
Kizaru will be defeated,with his entire fleet. (Admiral fans don‘t hate me for this)

People in last month read in Newspapers:

Emperor Kaidou Defeated
Emperor Big Mom Defeated
Beasts Pirates are No More
Luffy becomes an Emperor
Cross Guild is Founded
Buggy becomes an Emperor
Warlord System was Abolished
Sabo killed King Cobra
Assassination Attempt on One of CDs
Sabo becomes Flame Emperor
Multiple Kingdoms rebelled against WG
Edward Weevil got Captured
Bartholomew Kuma was Freed by Revos
Hero Koby got Captured by BB Pirates
Other Shichibukai-Related News
Disappearance of Princess Vivi & King Wapol
Destruction of Lulusia Kingdom
Possibly an Article about Seraphim
Lot of New High Bounties
... etc

Oda is Hyping something "Much Bigger"
Probably biggest News since Roger's Execution
The Perfect Plot Reveal to Hype the entirety of Final Saga

An Admiral & One of Elders being Defeated isn't Bigger News than everything that happened this Month
(Especially if there will also be News about Garp, Law, Kid, maybe Fujitora ... etc)

You guys should increase your Expectations even more, Egghead Incident is something We haven't seen before.

I really like the section about CP0 being sent to retreive the Mother Flame.

I still think Vegapunk did something weird to whatever attacked Lulusia, to make it teleport people, rather than kill them.

The Mother Flame is kind of just being name dropped in the background, but it really is an important part of this arc.

I still have no idea how the Straw Hats get wins here. Kizaru and Saturn is enough, but that many Marines and Vice Admirals is just insane to deal with on top of Seraphim and Laffitte and Devon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda had Saturn and Kizaru get close to losing before having other forces swarm in.

Do we know if the Mark 3 Pacifistas can be controlled by the Gorosei?
we still don‘t know about the real fate of the people of Lulusia ,but i like the idea that Vegapunk might saved them.
That‘s the insane thing about this incident what fascinates me so much about this.
The SH‘s are facing a fleet that‘s as big a several buster calls,irc that‘s insanity :steef:

If SH‘s get out there with the W this alone will be huge.

about the Mark 3 i think it‘s different in terms of control authority .

I do think VP will actually fight using the ancient robot. I expect that he managed to create a little fuel and use it to let the crew escape. He definitely dies.

Doesn't seem like Oda will miss drawing that thing fight.

I think in the end the crew will escape. Saturn's fate will be up to the Blackbeard pirates imo.

Also

i messed up

VP fighting with that Ancient Robot would be epic,man would go out in style giving Saturn Ancient Kingdom PTSD .
People in last month read in Newspapers:

Emperor Kaidou Defeated
Emperor Big Mom Defeated
Beasts Pirates are No More
Luffy becomes an Emperor
Cross Guild is Founded
Buggy becomes an Emperor
Warlord System was Abolished
Sabo killed King Cobra
Assassination Attempt on One of CDs
Sabo becomes Flame Emperor
Multiple Kingdoms rebelled against WG
Edward Weevil got Captured
Bartholomew Kuma was Freed by Revos
Hero Koby got Captured by BB Pirates
Other Shichibukai-Related News
Disappearance of Princess Vivi & King Wapol
Destruction of Lulusia Kingdom
Possibly an Article about Seraphim
Lot of New High Bounties
... etc

Oda is Hyping something "Much Bigger"
Probably biggest News since Roger's Execution
The Perfect Plot Reveal to Hype the entirety of Final Saga

An Admiral & One of Elders being Defeated isn't Bigger News than everything that happened this Month
(Especially if there will also be News about Garp, Law, Kid, maybe Fujitora ... etc)

You guys should increase your Expectations even more, Egghead Incident is something We haven't seen before.
Right it feels kinda unimaginable what‘s about to happen ,i hope we don‘t expect to much in the end .
All of this events you mentioned are own it‘s own a huge deal.
I wonder how the Blackbeard Pirates will tie into this. They'll definitely do something big.

If both Saturn and Borsalino fall here, I can see them each getting replaced. Saturn by Garling, and Borsalino by a zoan orange Admiral to complete the secondary color trio of admirals
I think in the end the crew will escape. Saturn's fate will be up to the Blackbeard pirates imo
If Garling get‘s this position ,i think it will be quite a big deal because of how merciless he act and does things .
I mean 1 Gorosei showed at least some remorse during the Ohara incident .

I don‘t really added in the BB pirates because there real motive right now is kinda hard to predict,sure they will gain from this incident in some way or the other that‘s mostly there motive .
Maybe York really had an plan B so to speak ,with the BB pirates as an ally .

Don't think Kizaru is gonna be defeated, the Marines can't afford to lose him at this point
Marines defeat does progress the story, Kizaru's defeat specifically doesn't
Though I'm thinking about whether it wouldn't be better if Kizaru lost to Luffy here.
The first idea was obviously that all Admirals fall at the same time but Oda sucks at drawing the nr.2/3 fights and only does justice to the main boss fight

Don't think Kizaru is gonna be defeated, the Marines can't afford to lose him at this point
Marines defeat does progress the story, Kizaru's defeat specifically doesn't
I don‘t think Kizaru will die ,so he still will be there .
Why you think defeating Kizaru won‘t progress the story ,if in a way it could contribute to the split between WG and Marines in the future?

I don‘t think Kizaru will die ,so he still will be there .
Why you think defeating Kizaru won‘t progress the story ,if in a way it could contribute to the split between WG and Marines in the future?
You are literally saying kizaru is going to loss so basically becoming irrelevant, you have to be consistent in your thinking, if kizaru lose here no one else will fight him afterward so basically only Akainu and ryokugyu are left