Questions & Mysteries "The Egghead Incident" The Event that will shake the World

I find it hard to imagine dedicated 1v1s in a siege scenario, would not work well in the SHs favor

Dont see how it would lead to such result
Oda can establish necessary powerlevels without involving the characters in an all out battle that will leave them dry for the upcoming arcs, thats his specialty. Kizaru being a dedicated fight in the last arc makes more sense especially since Fujitora is a benign Admiral.
about the split of these 2 factions ,i thought about it because they are kinda working against each other as seen with Sword and CP0 .
How do you think the battle will turn out Saka?
Most likely scenario they stall each other and VP sacrifices himself to bail them out.
Hopefully Oda will not take the stalling route here after hyping it up this much:tchpepe:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Fellow WG users ,
the time has come to make my first theory thread here ,and use my 2 braincells ,and try to piece together what might happen during "The Egghead Incident" the event that will shake the world to it‘s core.

First a quick overview of some things i think might happen ,which i will explain step by step ,and why i came to this conclusion.

1. Dr.Vegapunk will die .
  2. Kizaru will be defeated,with his entire fleet. (Admiral fans don‘t hate me for this)
  3. Saint Jay Garcia Saturn will ether die ,or will be majorly injured during this battle.
  4. Egghead Island will be completely destroyed .

Vegapunks Death

Since the beginning of the Egghead arc there is a major deathflag over Vegapunks head .
Vegapunk himself believed he will die soon,while talking to Dragon .

During his speech with the Strawhats he revealed he studied the Poneglyphs, "Void Century" and the Ancient Technologies .

Since we know now York spilled the beans to the Gorosei about Vegapunks research ,

they are now coming to kill him.

His ties to Ohara ,mainly Prof Clover in the past ,makes me even more believe he won‘t get out there alive.

Prof Clover died after almost revealing the Name of the Ancient Kingdom to the Gorosei.

Vegapunk took the research of Ohara and brought it even further as it seems .
Which makes Vegapunk even more dangerous in the eyes of the WG, and an too big of a thread to be kept alive.
Where i think Saturn will be the one to kill Dr Vegapunk ,after these 2 talked with each other ,but this time we readers will get more (not all of course ) of their conservation.
Some juicy Lorebombs ,as we know them.
In the end ,Saturn will congratulate/praise Vegapunk on his research and will tell him he is right about what he found out.
Vegapunk will be shot in the head by Saturn ,while Saturn comments "Vegapunk learned too much ".
Like the Gorosei commented about Ohara.
Which will be an Parallel to Prof Clover on Ohara.

Saint Jay Garcia Saturn

Currently arriving on Egghead as of chapter 1088 ,one of the Gorosei Saint Jay Garcia Saturn.
Why is Saturn here?
What is different now?
Why do the Gorosei think there is the need for one of them to leave the Holy Land ?
The Gorosei didn‘t come to Ohara ,but now one of them is currently on Egghead.

The difference is Vegapunk himself,which is currently in control of the Seraphims ,Egghead as a whole and the "Mother Flame" ,yes the Weapon which was used to destroy Lulusia Kingdom.

Now you might think ,what is Darkest smoking ?

We saw Imu himself use it ,why should Vegapunk now have the control over it.

This panel right here where we saw Lucci and the others from CP0 ,talking about killing Dr Vegapunk and them wondering if it might be connected to the Lulusia incident .

If the WG had the "Mother Flame" right now in there control ,why couldn’t they nuke Egghead with the SH‘s on there together ?
They simply can‘t right now,because Vegapunk did something to it after witnessing what happened to Lulucia .
As we saw from the M.A.D.S coverstory Vegapunk has a strong sense for piece instead of war .

So,why do i think now Saturn will die.
Maybe the simplest answer to this might be the correct one .
One of the Gorosei one of the highest authority’s dying in battle with an Yonko ,is something the will shock the world on it‘s own like nothing else .
One more thing ,as we saw Cobra stated that Nefetari D Lily left the holy land ,but didn‘t return to Alabasta ,maybe Saturn left the Holy Land,and won‘t return there ether .
Which leads us to Kizaru.

"The defeat of Admiral Kizaru "

Since there are some similarities in Egghead to Sabaody Archipelago ,like the characters from at that time.
Kizaru seems to be the roadblock of the SH’s again ,which the newly declared Yonkocrew has to face to proceed their journey.
We all know what happened last time ,but this time it will be different.
It wouldn‘t make much sense for Luffy‘s crew to lose again right after becoming a Yonko crew ,but that‘s not really the point where i want to go with this.

Saturn dying or getting injured will cause major distrust among the WG and the Marines ,because the Marines failed to protect one of their leaders.
This might be one of the reason‘s why the Marines will turn against the WG in the end.

Something i want to add to that as well,there is another faction who will be scared from these events unfolding as well.

The Celestial Dragons ,thanks to the Revolutionary Army are experiencing hunger and lack of resources ,Kingdoms cut their heavily tribute payments of to them,and now one of there leaders Saturn dying in battle.
It might finally "Dawn" on them ,they aren‘t really in control anymore .

Doflamingos epic speech might now come in full circle

Destruction Of Egghead Island

The probably shortest ,segment of this theory .

How and why will Egghead be destroyed ?

The cause of the destruction of Egghead probably will be the "Mother Flame" ,as i said Vegapunk probably right now is in control of it .

This might be his last resort ,if something happens to him ,he will destroy the whole Island and the weapon as well.
If the WG gains control over Egghead they will be able to command the Pacifistas ,Seraphims ,"Mother Flame"and get access to a huge weapon collection and all of Vegapunks researches.
Which Vegapunk want‘s to prevent from happening.
These things in the wrong hands would only be fuel for wars and cruelty .

Some final thoughts about the end ,and potential use for Punk Records in the end.

Probably some lore about the Void century and the truth about the WG will be leaked to the World of OP ,which was Vegapunks intend from the point he knew he would bite the dust .
That‘s where Punk Records comes into play ,probably some of the conversation between Saturn and Vegapunk might be podcasted throughout the world .

Kuma

Currently on the Red Port,we learned some infos about him and Vegapunk through a short flashback about the "Weight of Memories" ,maybe Vegapunk is able now to preserve his memories and knowledge for the future after his death.
Just a short thought.

This could be the Narrator/or how Morgans would describe the event after it‘s conclusion .

On this fateful day, 1 of the 5 Elders Saint Jay Garcia Saturn died during the battle of Egghead .
The World lost there greatest Genius Dr Vegapunk ,and the Marines suffered an great loss with the defeat of Admiral Kizaru .
The place of this Incident, Egghead got destroyed in such manner some could say it vanished ….

I hope some of you like it ,and share your thoughts and comments or critics about it.

Some taggs of Users who might be interested in it.

Finally, your first theory thread

Written in an entertaining way, love the structure and how you talk to the reader. And the pepemojis 😁

That being said, I also think that Vegapunk will die here. As you said, the deathflags are there, and I personally don't see him in the next arcs. I think he'll sacrifice himself somehow so the SHs can escape. Maybe fighting with that ancient robot, causing huge damage, but then losing to the Navyfleet and being killed by Saturn in a scenario like the one you described?

I mean, this may be the final saga, but I don't see the SHs getting out of here without help. And with all his love for robots, I'm pretty sure that Oda is burning to finally draw that ancient robot fighting!

We also shouldn't forget about the Grand fleet, tho them suddenly appearing and helping the SHs to escape would be the worst outcome for me here. On the other hand - it's still Oda we're talking about. It could be his way to get the SHs out of this

If the WG had the "Mother Flame" right now in there control ,why couldn’t they nuke Egghead with the SH‘s on there together ?
They simply can‘t right now,because Vegapunk did something to it after witnessing what happened to Lulucia.
Thats actually a pretty good point! Would explain why they don't just nuke the SHs and Vegapunk. So, if they kill Vegapunk and Imu can use the weapon again - what if the SHs witness the weapons existence this time? It could enforce a clash between WG and SHs :bamathink:

Everything could happen in the next chapters, can't wait to read them :optimistic:

Last edited:
Finally, your first theory thread

Written in an entertaining way, love the structure and how you talk to the reader. And the pepemojis 😁

That being said, I also think that Vegapunk will die here. As you said, the deathflags are there, and I personally don't see him in the next arcs. I think he'll sacrifice himself somehow so the SHs can escape. Maybe fighting with that ancient robot, causing huge damage, but then losing to the Navyfleet and being killed by Saturn in a scenario like you described?

I mean, this may be the final saga, but I don't see the SHs getting out of here without help. Sure, there still is the Grand fleet, but them suddenly appearing and helping the SHs to escape would be the worst outcome for me here. And with all his love for robots, I'm pretty sure that Oda is burning to finally draw that robot fighting!

Thats actually a pretty good point! Would explain why they don't just nuke the SHs and Vegapunk. So, if they kill Vegapunk and Imu can use the weapon again - what if the world witnesses the weapons existence this time? Its a future themed island after all, it could be broadcasted somehow. And when everybody sees it, the WG can't hide it anymore - besides they would tell the world that the SHs did this :bamathink:

Everything could happen in the next chapters, can't wait to read them :optimistic:
Thank you Bepo ,glad you liked it :blush:
Pepes are essential :pepehawk:
My ideal scenario:
All Vegapunks except York - Dead
All Seraphim except Snake - Set free
York and Snake - Join BB Pirates
Saturn - Killed
Kizaru - Defeated
Mother Flame - Destroyed
Egghead Island - Teleported away
Yasheen agreeing with some of conclusions :finally:
If Vegapunk dies wouldn‘t York automatically die as well since she is linked to Punk Records and this is part of VP Devil Fruit power?
I mean, this may be the final saga, but I don't see the SHs getting out of here without help. Sure, there still is the Grand fleet, but them suddenly appearing and helping the SHs to escape would be the worst outcome for me here. And with all his love for robots, I'm pretty sure that Oda is burning to finally draw that robot fighting!
They are getting help already from Vegapunk and Sentomaru ,Egghead is considered a fortress if with an defense weapons and they have 50 mark 3 pacifistas and other pacifistas as well ,if they don‘t obey to Saturn .
If they turn out to be obeying to Saturn as well SH‘s are kinda f***** :pepestrike:

This battle will be hype :steef:

Thank you Bepo ,glad you liked it :blush:
Pepes are essential :pepehawk:

Yasheen agreeing with some of conclusions :finally:
If Vegapunk dies wouldn‘t York automatically die as well since she is linked to Punk Records and this is part of VP Devil Fruit power?
They are getting help already from Vegapunk and Sentomaru ,Egghead is considered a fortress if with an defense weapons and they have 50 mark 3 pacifistas and other pacifistas as well ,if they don‘t obey to Saturn .
If they turn out to be obeying to Saturn as well SH‘s are kinda f***** :pepestrike:

This battle will be hype :steef:
IIRC, didn’t Vegapunk fully separate his brain from his body? Basically just making his body another satellite sending and receiving information from punk records?

Don‘t expect any powerlevel or vs threads from me i suck at powerscaling
That explains some of your takes at least
:specialmeh:

Yea one of the better write ups this past week

How do you think the battle will turn out Saka?
I don't think we will be seeing traditional all out 1v1s
This is a siege and the marines objective first and foremost is to eliminate Vegapunk, destroy Egghead and secure the seraphim. This will be mostly a battle of DC with some minor clashes here and there

IIRC, didn’t Vegapunk fully separate his brain from his body? Basically just making his body another satellite sending and receiving information from punk records?
Just checked and found the panels where VP explains some stuff .

They are clones ,but it seems not clones out of flesh like we saw with Atlas more like robots.

It‘s debatable at least ,but Jinbe mentioned they share orginal VP brain so if the original dies we don‘t know what happens .

Just checked and found the panels where VP explains some stuff .

They are clones ,but it seems not clones out of flesh like we saw with Atlas more like robots.

It‘s debatable at least ,but Jinbe mentioned they share orginal VP brain so if the original dies we don‘t know what happens .
We’ve seen the lab where Vegapunk grew bodies too. Likely they’re all just receivers for punk records and don’t necessarily have any physical connection

That explains some of your takes at least
:specialmeh:

Yea one of the better write ups this past week

I don't think we will be seeing traditional all out 1v1s
This is a siege and the marines objective first and foremost is to eliminate Vegapunk, destroy Egghead and secure the seraphim. This will be mostly a battle of DC with some minor clashes here and there
don‘t take me to seriously :kobeha:
thanks man ,appreciate:myman:

Could also be the case but one thing is for sure it will be epic .

More like "What is Darkest snorting?"
none :jay-he:

I find it hard to imagine dedicated 1v1s in a siege scenario, would not work well in the SHs favor
something people keep forgetting is that the Grand Fleet will be involved in a major incident

I doubt we'll get an new "great incident" every arc, so this is probably it. The SHs will receive help from the Grand Fleet, who were probably worried about Luffy after he "died" vs Kaido and decided to head his way. This would leave the SHs free to fight the big hitters from the marines

Fellow WG users ,
the time has come to make my first theory thread here ,and use my 2 braincells ,and try to piece together what might happen during "The Egghead Incident" the event that will shake the world to it‘s core.

First a quick overview of some things i think might happen ,which i will explain step by step ,and why i came to this conclusion.

1. Dr.Vegapunk will die .
  2. Kizaru will be defeated,with his entire fleet. (Admiral fans don‘t hate me for this)
  3. Saint Jay Garcia Saturn will ether die ,or will be majorly injured during this battle.
  4. Egghead Island will be completely destroyed .

Vegapunks Death

Since the beginning of the Egghead arc there is a major deathflag over Vegapunks head .
Vegapunk himself believed he will die soon,while talking to Dragon .

During his speech with the Strawhats he revealed he studied the Poneglyphs, "Void Century" and the Ancient Technologies .

Since we know now York spilled the beans to the Gorosei about Vegapunks research ,

they are now coming to kill him.

His ties to Ohara ,mainly Prof Clover in the past ,makes me even more believe he won‘t get out there alive.

Prof Clover died after almost revealing the Name of the Ancient Kingdom to the Gorosei.

Vegapunk took the research of Ohara and brought it even further as it seems .
Which makes Vegapunk even more dangerous in the eyes of the WG, and an too big of a thread to be kept alive.
Where i think Saturn will be the one to kill Dr Vegapunk ,after these 2 talked with each other ,but this time we readers will get more (not all of course ) of their conservation.
Some juicy Lorebombs ,as we know them.
In the end ,Saturn will congratulate/praise Vegapunk on his research and will tell him he is right about what he found out.
Vegapunk will be shot in the head by Saturn ,while Saturn comments "Vegapunk learned too much ".
Like the Gorosei commented about Ohara.
Which will be an Parallel to Prof Clover on Ohara.

Saint Jay Garcia Saturn

Currently arriving on Egghead as of chapter 1088 ,one of the Gorosei Saint Jay Garcia Saturn.
Why is Saturn here?
What is different now?
Why do the Gorosei think there is the need for one of them to leave the Holy Land ?
The Gorosei didn‘t come to Ohara ,but now one of them is currently on Egghead.

The difference is Vegapunk himself,which is currently in control of the Seraphims ,Egghead as a whole and the "Mother Flame" ,yes the Weapon which was used to destroy Lulusia Kingdom.

Now you might think ,what is Darkest smoking ?

We saw Imu himself use it ,why should Vegapunk now have the control over it.

This panel right here where we saw Lucci and the others from CP0 ,talking about killing Dr Vegapunk and them wondering if it might be connected to the Lulusia incident .

They simply can‘t right now,because Vegapunk did something to it after witnessing what happened to Lulucia .
As we saw from the M.A.D.S coverstory Vegapunk has a strong sense for piece instead of war .

So,why do i think now Saturn will die.
Maybe the simplest answer to this might be the correct one .
One of the Gorosei one of the highest authority’s dying in battle with an Yonko ,is something the will shock the world on it‘s own like nothing else .
One more thing ,as we saw Cobra stated that Nefetari D Lily left the holy land ,but didn‘t return to Alabasta ,maybe Saturn left the Holy Land,and won‘t return there ether .
Which leads us to Kizaru.

"The defeat of Admiral Kizaru "

Since there are some similarities in Egghead to Sabaody Archipelago ,like the characters from at that time.
Kizaru seems to be the roadblock of the SH’s again ,which the newly declared Yonkocrew has to face to proceed their journey.
We all know what happened last time ,but this time it will be different.
It wouldn‘t make much sense for Luffy‘s crew to lose again right after becoming a Yonko crew ,but that‘s not really the point where i want to go with this.

Saturn dying or getting injured will cause major distrust among the WG and the Marines ,because the Marines failed to protect one of their leaders.
This might be one of the reason‘s why the Marines will turn against the WG in the end.

Something i want to add to that as well,there is another faction who will be scared from these events unfolding as well.

The Celestial Dragons ,thanks to the Revolutionary Army are experiencing hunger and lack of resources ,Kingdoms cut their heavily tribute payments of to them,and now one of there leaders Saturn dying in battle.
It might finally "Dawn" on them ,they aren‘t really in control anymore .

Doflamingos epic speech might now come in full circle

Destruction Of Egghead Island

The probably shortest ,segment of this theory .

How and why will Egghead be destroyed ?

The cause of the destruction of Egghead probably will be the "Mother Flame" ,as i said Vegapunk probably right now is in control of it .

This might be his last resort ,if something happens to him ,he will destroy the whole Island and the weapon as well.
If the WG gains control over Egghead they will be able to command the Pacifistas ,Seraphims ,"Mother Flame"and get access to a huge weapon collection and all of Vegapunks researches.
Which Vegapunk want‘s to prevent from happening.
These things in the wrong hands would only be fuel for wars and cruelty .

Some final thoughts about the end ,and potential use for Punk Records in the end.

Probably some lore about the Void century and the truth about the WG will be leaked to the World of OP ,which was Vegapunks intend from the point he knew he would bite the dust .
That‘s where Punk Records comes into play ,probably some of the conversation between Saturn and Vegapunk might be podcasted throughout the world .

Kuma

Currently on the Red Port,we learned some infos about him and Vegapunk through a short flashback about the "Weight of Memories" ,maybe Vegapunk is able now to preserve his memories and knowledge for the future after his death.
Just a short thought.

This could be the Narrator/or how Morgans would describe the event after it‘s conclusion .

On this fateful day, 1 of the 5 Elders Saint Jay Garcia Saturn died during the battle of Egghead .
The World lost there greatest Genius Dr Vegapunk ,and the Marines suffered an great loss with the defeat of Admiral Kizaru .
The place of this Incident, Egghead got destroyed in such manner some could say it vanished ….

I hope some of you like it ,and share your thoughts and comments or critics about it.

Some taggs of Users who might be interested in it.

Great thread bro. Agree with everything. Great writing. :pepemwai:

something people keep forgetting is that the Grand Fleet will be involved in a major incident

I doubt we'll get an new "great incident" every arc, so this is probably it. The SHs will receive help from the Grand Fleet, who were probably worried about Luffy after he "died" vs Kaido and decided to head his way. This would leave the SHs free to fight the big hitters from the marines
I completly forgot about that explanation from the narrator :crazwhat:

You are right,@Bepo D. Bear mentioned the Great Fleet as well before ,this could really be the event the Narrator teased way back :crazwhat:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
I completly forgot about that explanation from the narrator :crazwhat:

You are right,@Bepo D. Bear mentioned the Great Fleet as well before ,this could really be the event the Narrator teased way back :crazwhat:
Now seeing that panel Roo posted, it seems to be the most likely outcome for me here that the Grand Fleet arrives to help the SHs. Not completely happy with that because I would have loved to see the SHs fight alone for once, but it is what it is :fujilaugh: