Current Events The Fall of France - An Admiral Vs Yonko Meltdown Montage

Do you think Kizaru will show awakening in egghead?
I Hope so, and all in all I think we should see more of him.

If Oda wanted Kizaru KO and out of the story, he had the perfect opportunity to do so: he could have let him sleep after Luffy's blow and be done with it. Instead, we know that is just a question of time till he gets up (as Luffy).
Also, let alone awakening, Kizaru did not show even one new named move. Not even "his" named move, that all Admirals have.

If Oda wanted Kizaru KO and out of the story, he had the perfect opportunity to do so: he could have let him sleep after Luffy's blow and be done with it. Instead, we know that is just a question of time till he gets up (as Luffy).
Also, let alone awakening, Kizaru did not show even one new named move. Not even "his" named move, that all Admirals have.
Not gonna lie, my hope for Kizaru is if he really shows later that he is using Luffy as excuse to sit out.

I am not saying his trolling, that attack really hurt, but he laying down intentionally for now

I simply want Kizaru to go all out here rather than him showing it later on after who knows how many arcs.

Ofcourse a lot of them are, but knowing where they stood before the fight began there's just no way they aren't mad at Oda for having Luffy out of it and portraying it as a draw.
They aren't mad AT all, I told you they are making fun of people who says it's a draw + posting meme of Kizaru being destroyed

They even bookmarked the Admirals bros who thought Kizaru would wakeup

This one for example who Swore Kizaru would wakeup or he leaves twitter

You just got fooled by Lee who took 2 french people among a few thousands of the OP french community

They aren't mad AT all, I told you they are making fun of people who says it's a draw + posting meme of Kizaru being destroyed

You just got fooled by Lee who took 2 french people among a few thousands of the OP french community
Lmfao 😂

Aramaking:araboss:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfaooo as if it was only Lee.

What did you prove by posting these? Ofcourse they are going to do this. They have to.

I'm not talking about even what they vocalize but by default based on their previous stances they are gutted inside just like a lot of people on this forum who won't vocalize it but it doesn't sit well with them how Luffy passed out into a stalemate.

French just had even worst powerscaling opinions so it's that but amplified ofcourse. I'm sure they don't like how the fight played out, a lot of Luffy fans are actually even questioning Oda's treatment of Luffy and crying plot.

I simply want Kizaru to go all out here rather than him showing it later on after who knows how many arcs.
Me too.

This Is his arc, with Vegapunk, Sentomaru, Kuma, the mugi. He has to fall - and show what he has - here.
Post automatically merged:

They are making fun of Admirals tards who says "it's a draw"
Not that we would have expected something different lol.

was considering bookmarking to remind them later, but thought it's a waste of time

looking how they cower away it doesn't matter anyway, this was their short moment of delusional joy while reading the wrong manga, saying this because it's clear the plot doesn't suit their wishes

Would you really be happy if Oda gives Kizaru an awakening but not Kaido? I would have thought you’d be against logia awakening.

Also, lol at those that were expecting base Luffy to KO Kizaru and now have to pretend that Gear 5 not KOing Kizaru is a win. We all know that they’re still reeling and cursing Oda’s name.

Lmfaooo as if it was only Lee.

What did you prove by posting these? Ofcourse they are going to do this. They have to.

I'm not talking about even what they vocalize but by default based on their previous stances they are gutted inside just like a lot of people on this forum who won't vocalize it but it doesn't sit well with them how Luffy passed out into a stalemate.

French just had even worst powerscaling opinions so it's that but amplified ofcourse. I'm sure they don't like how the fight played out, a lot of Luffy fans are actually even questioning Oda's treatment of Luffy and crying plot.
Dude whatever you want lol
You know better than me despite you don't understand french
+ Lmaooo worstgen is full of Bad takes and coppers it's cocky to says french can't powerscale
Post automatically merged:

was considering bookmarking to remind them later, but thought it's a waste of time

looking how they cower away it doesn't matter anyway, this was their short moment of delusional joy while reading the wrong manga, saying this because it's clear the plot doesn't suit their wishes
Yeah it's clear they can't accept what the manga shows

Would you really be happy if Oda gives Kizaru an awakening but not Kaido? I would have thought you’d be against logia awakening.

Also, lol at those that were expecting base Luffy to KO Kizaru and now have to pretend that Gear 5 not KOing Kizaru is a win. We all know that they’re still reeling and cursing Oda’s name.
I have never been against logia awakening. It will be an L if admirals are shown to have adv coc.

I have never been against logia awakening. It will be an L if admirals are shown to have adv coc.
Right. The current black lightning measurement contests are already insufferable enough. Imagine people then doing that with the Admirals?

I’d rather have Oda expand on the devil fruit abilities since there’s far more room for creativity…and the panels won’t be as messy (I hope).

In the end french were right yonko reign supreme.
Exactly. Yonkos>present admirals is not an agenda, just simple, honest reading comprehension. But, the ever-unpredicatble Oda may reveal a character (admiral) that upends that equation. Until that time, yonkos are eating good.

Maybe Kizaru will become the next SH. Every yonko deserves an admiral subordinate.