Current Events The Fall of France - An Admiral Vs Yonko Meltdown Montage

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
“stop everything Damn stop everything, you're looking for excuses which only make things worse, don't you see that it's incoherent, how the guy who beat the strongest creature in the world gets miskinned by an old guy who equal game with Marko. In fact I don't even want to debate I don't have the strength, if we are here it's because of you all the pros admirals who had influenced Oda and now he doesn't know who to please, but this idiot shoots himself in the foot.”

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

TEAM ADMIRAL DID IT GUYS!! WE INFLUENCED ODA!!!

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman

Last edited:
“stop everything Damn stop everything, you're looking for excuses which only make things worse, don't you see that it's incoherent, how the guy who beat the strongest creature in the world gets miskinned by an old guy who equal game with Marko. In fact I don't even want to debate I don't have the strength, if we are here it's because of you all the pros admirals who had influenced Oda and now he doesn't know who to please, but this idiot shoots himself in the foot.”

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman
Why not just admitting that you were wrong about your powerscaling lol

Hey Rivaille,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I wanted to reach out to you with a request, and I hope you can spare a moment to assist me. Recently, I came across a piece of text in French that has piqued my curiosity, and I believe it holds valuable information. However, my proficiency in French is quite limited, and I'm afraid I won't be able to comprehend it fully on my own.

The reason I thought of you for this task is that I am aware of your exceptional proficiency in both French and English. Your language skills have always impressed me, and I hold your insights in high regard. Given your expertise, I believe you would be the ideal person to help me with this translation.

Before I delve further into my request, I want to emphasize that I truly value and respect your time and skills. I completely understand that you have your own commitments and priorities, and I want to assure you that there's no rush or pressure associated with this request. I'm reaching out to you with the utmost respect and courtesy, and I hope you'll consider my request when it's convenient for you.

The text in question is not overly lengthy, but it appears to be quite intricate, possibly containing nuances and subtleties that could easily be lost in an automated translation. That's precisely why I thought of reaching out to someone with your linguistic prowess. I believe that with your help, I'll be able to grasp the full meaning and context of this text, and it could potentially provide valuable insights or enrich my understanding of a particular subject.

To make this process as smooth and efficient as possible, I'm willing to provide you with the text in its original French form. This way, you can analyze it in its entirety and capture any nuances that might be missed if we were to break it down sentence by sentence. Additionally, if there are any particular terms or phrases within the text that are challenging to translate accurately, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide explanations or context to ensure a comprehensive understanding.

I want to assure you that your efforts in helping me with this translation will not go unnoticed or unappreciated. I am more than willing to reciprocate your kindness in any way that is convenient for you. Whether it's assisting you with a task, treating you to a meal, or any other form of gratitude you prefer, please know that I'm open to expressing my appreciation in a manner that aligns with your preferences.

In closing, I want to express my sincere gratitude for considering my request. Your willingness to lend your expertise and time to assist me in this endeavor means a great deal to me. I eagerly await your response, but again, there's absolutely no rush. Whenever you find it convenient, please feel free to get in touch with me, and we can proceed at your pace.

Thank you once again for your generosity and expertise.

Warm regards,

Cruxroux
Made my day man :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

:risiup::risiup::risiup: