Current Events The Fall of France - An Admiral Vs Yonko Meltdown Montage

From what I gather, a lot of fans did not forgive Akainu for Ace’s death and the Ohara incident. The hate for Akainu was then spread to the others admiral and marines.

The only proeminent marines that are exempt from this hate are the one opposing Akainu : Kuzan, Garp, Smoker.
Hmmm. Still seems a bit odd to me because some of the biggest haters of the Admirals don’t particularly like Ace. It definitely applies to some of them though, because WB then attacking Akainu is all they think about and hold dearly.

The hate seems to run deeper than that for some of them. Their neurotic and insane behaviour tends to be beyond anything that should be expected for fictional characters in a story for youths.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru is faster than everyone because he IS LIGHT, should everyone get neg diffed like that to him ? .... but no, just so you want it to be, Rayleigh is as fast as light and faster than SnakeMan and so is Marco and Haki is meaningless in fights, also Kaido is the slowest tank Type who is actually weakest Top Tier, but its my mistake they call him the WSC
Post automatically merged:

everything suggests Snakeman is faster than Rayleigh, every single thing, but not for you who don't want it to be so
Everything like what? Could you go ahead and list them?
What extensive battle data on Rayleigh did you use to come to that conclusion?

It has nothing to do with what I want or not. If that were the case, gear 5 wouldn’t be a thing and Luffy would just need to use Gear 4 to defeat Kaido or Kizaru.
I make no secrets of what I want.

Last edited:
Kizaru is faster than everyone because he IS LIGHT, should everyone get neg diffed like that to him ? .... but no, just so you want it to be, Rayleigh is as fast as light and faster than SnakeMan and so is Marco and Haki is meaningless in fights, also Kaido is the slowest tank Type who is actually weakest Top Tier, but its my mistake they call him the WSC
So either Kizaru is the strongest in the verse or he is YC1 ?
I don't ''want it to be'', it is how it is.
Being fast af doesn't make him the strongest ever, if that was the case Sanji would be a top tier.
Yes Rayleigh is fast, he was tagging Kizaru just fine and pre-ts.
Haki isn't meaningless in fights, I don't know why you're saying that?
Marco tagged Kizaru 1/2 a time come on now.

I don't ''want it to be'', it is how it is.
Being fast af doesn't make him the strongest ever, if that was the case Sanji would be a top tier.
Marco may have tagged him but retired grandpa Rayleigh did more damage to him
:milaugh:

This is how you make him to be and how Oda portrays with his writings, if a man fights off World's Strongest Creature in normal mode he should surely pressurize Kizaru who is at least slightly weaker (or slightly stronger if you want him to be) than WSC, while being in SnakeMan mode, but Kizaru wasn't even sweating and folded the G4 so easy all when Luffy was heavily huffing an puffing sweating everywhere
that again is your reasoning for Kizaru beating Luffy so easily, you are contradicting yourself, when you want speed is everything (Kizaru VS Luffy) and when you want speed doesnt matter (Sanji)
you are bringing speed again, there is absolutely no way anyone is as fast speed of light except Kizaru, but it's okay for you to to Pull Rayleigh equivalent to light speed ?
that is obviously completely false
so what is it that made Rayleigh enable to fight off Kizaru, isn't it that it should be Haki enabling slower attacker to fight off faster ones ? so why are you ignoring Luffy's Haki, Luffy's Haki is so inconsistent just like Oda's writing
even if Luffy didn't have sankeman's speed feat, he should still be able to fight off Kizaru with how superior Luffy's Haki has grown,
if you are going to keep bringing speed again and again and ignoring Haki, you are going to be contradicting yourself in so many ways and adjusting yourself for the sake of your argument, you are going to tell me Zoro faster than Snakeman if Zoro was able to fight off Kizaru, and every person out there who was able to put up a fight with Kizaru, they are faster than Snakeman Luffy ignoring all the Haki he possesses
and Marco clearly kicked him AFTER Kizaru's attack ended and it was in no way a surprise attack surely you would now put Marco above snakeman for the sake of your own argument

The french op (powerlevel) community is actually just stupid. And it's weird since they're perhaps the biggest fans of the series besides Japan maybe.
I haven't been checking their takes for a while now but for years, the common take over there is admiral = commander (not even first commander, even the likes of Cracker and they didn't even back down much after Aokiji fodderized his ass lol).
They also shit on Mihawk and say he's on Vista's level.
And wank the Yonko to the extreme, especially Shanks.

I don't know why most of them are like that, it's like a cult lmao. I hope they changed their views after the recent chapters at least, but I would doubt that.

This is how you make him to be and how Oda portrays with his writings, if a man fights off World's Strongest Creature in normal mode he should surely pressurize Kizaru who is at least slightly weaker (or slightly stronger if you want him to be) than WSC, while being in SnakeMan mode, but Kizaru wasn't even sweating and folded the G4 so easy all when Luffy was heavily huffing an puffing sweating everywhere

that again is your reasoning for Kizaru beating Luffy so easily, you are contradicting yourself, when you want speed is everything (Kizaru VS Luffy) and when you want speed doesnt matter (Sanji)

you are bringing speed again, there is absolutely no way anyone is as fast speed of light except Kizaru, but it's okay for you to to Pull Rayleigh equivalent to light speed ?
that is obviously completely false
so what is it that made Rayleigh enable to fight off Kizaru, isn't it that it should be Haki enabling slower attacker to fight off faster ones ? so why are you ignoring Luffy's Haki, Luffy's Haki is so inconsistent just like Oda's writing
even if Luffy didn't have sankeman's speed feat, he should still be able to fight off Kizaru with how superior Luffy's Haki has grown,
if you are going to keep bringing speed again and again and ignoring Haki, you are going to be contradicting yourself in so many ways and adjusting yourself for the sake of your argument, you are going to tell me Zoro faster than Snakeman if Zoro was able to fight off Kizaru, and every person out there who was able to put up a fight with Kizaru, they are faster than Snakeman Luffy ignoring all the Haki he possesses
and Marco clearly kicked him AFTER Kizaru's attack ended and it was in no way a surprise attack surely you would now put Marco above snakeman for the sake of your own argument
I still don’t see why Marco kicking a motionless Kizaru is such a problem for you.
That’s no reason to put Marco over anyone in speed.

C

Cruxroux

Hey Rivaille,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I wanted to reach out to you with a request, and I hope you can spare a moment to assist me. Recently, I came across a piece of text in French that has piqued my curiosity, and I believe it holds valuable information. However, my proficiency in French is quite limited, and I'm afraid I won't be able to comprehend it fully on my own.

The reason I thought of you for this task is that I am aware of your exceptional proficiency in both French and English. Your language skills have always impressed me, and I hold your insights in high regard. Given your expertise, I believe you would be the ideal person to help me with this translation.

Before I delve further into my request, I want to emphasize that I truly value and respect your time and skills. I completely understand that you have your own commitments and priorities, and I want to assure you that there's no rush or pressure associated with this request. I'm reaching out to you with the utmost respect and courtesy, and I hope you'll consider my request when it's convenient for you.

The text in question is not overly lengthy, but it appears to be quite intricate, possibly containing nuances and subtleties that could easily be lost in an automated translation. That's precisely why I thought of reaching out to someone with your linguistic prowess. I believe that with your help, I'll be able to grasp the full meaning and context of this text, and it could potentially provide valuable insights or enrich my understanding of a particular subject.

To make this process as smooth and efficient as possible, I'm willing to provide you with the text in its original French form. This way, you can analyze it in its entirety and capture any nuances that might be missed if we were to break it down sentence by sentence. Additionally, if there are any particular terms or phrases within the text that are challenging to translate accurately, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide explanations or context to ensure a comprehensive understanding.

I want to assure you that your efforts in helping me with this translation will not go unnoticed or unappreciated. I am more than willing to reciprocate your kindness in any way that is convenient for you. Whether it's assisting you with a task, treating you to a meal, or any other form of gratitude you prefer, please know that I'm open to expressing my appreciation in a manner that aligns with your preferences.

In closing, I want to express my sincere gratitude for considering my request. Your willingness to lend your expertise and time to assist me in this endeavor means a great deal to me. I eagerly await your response, but again, there's absolutely no rush. Whenever you find it convenient, please feel free to get in touch with me, and we can proceed at your pace.

Thank you once again for your generosity and expertise.

Warm regards,

Cruxroux

"Stop already fucking stop, you are looking for excuses that are only making things worse. Can't you see it's incoherent, how can the dude who beat the strongest creature in the world get trolled by an old man who goes equal with Marco. To be honest I don't even want to debate I don't have the energy. If we are in this situation it's all because of you the pro admirals influencing Oda who doesn't know who to please anymore, but the idiot is shooting himself in the foot"

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

"Stop already fucking stop, you are looking for excuses that are only making things worst. Can't you see it's incoherent, how can the dude who beat the strongest creature in the world get trolled by an old man who goes equal with Marco. To be honest I don't even want to debate I don't have the energy. If we are in this situation it's all because of you the pro admirals influencing Oda who doesn't know who to please anymore, but the idiot is shooting himself in the foot"
Lol bro is too salty.
And thanks for the translation