Future Events The final war will be a huge let down.

I was thinking some things regarding the final war and what could actually happen, what characters could participate etc etc and there is one thing that no one is talking about.

Lets not turn this into a debate of who falls last so to keep it simple lets add the following characters

Team A: 2-3 Admirals, Mihawk, Crocodile, Blackbeard, Imu

Team B: SHs, Revos, SHGF + other allies

How can all these guys fight in one place?

- I mean even if we have only 1 or 2 Admirals participateing in the battle how can they even use their awakening ?
- Mihawk & Zoro will be able to cut mountains like butter.
- Blackbeard using Gura+Yami.
- etc etc

Even if we remove half of these guys nothing changes because pretty much every character here has destructive powers that could turn the battlefield into a living hell.

Where do you think the final battle takes place ?

Is it possible for Oda to make it at least decent or it will turn into a MF 2.0 with people throwing 1-2 hits & talking to each other and we'll get only one or two serious fights ?

It will be a huge letdown simply because One Piece has many fans and they all expect something.

Bigger fanbase = more people that got disappointed
I agree and the way i see it there is no room for more than 2 maybe 3 fleshed out fights.

Luffy is the only one guaranteed and Zoro & Sanji if they are lucky enough.
Everybody else will be lucky if their favorite characters get a a few pages fighting.

I doubt they will all fight in one place. I''m guessing the final war will have multiple fronts.

At the very least, New Marineford and Mariejois will be their own separate fronts. I could also see a third front being alabasta, wano, or maybe elbaf.

Mariejois will have the most battles, but since its on the red line, there is plenty of space for top tier battles.

I doubt they will all fight in one place. I''m guessing the final war will have multiple fronts.

At the very least, New Marineford and Mariejois will be their own separate fronts. I could also see a third front being alabasta, wano, or maybe elbaf.

Mariejois will have the most battles, but since its on the red line, there is plenty of space for top tier battles.
Care to elaborate ?

Why would they split ? Who will ? etc

Hell nah

Cross Guild about to pull up with arms dealers, pirate fleets, devil fruit users, monsters, giants, enemies defeated by the Supernovas, like Bob the ChumpCookie or Homeless Swordsman 22, Bleach characters, hxh characters, Legos, toys, scary stories, youtube

All thanks to Croco connections

Is it possible for Oda to make it at least decent or it will turn into a MF 2.0 with people throwing 1-2 hits & talking to each other and we'll get only one or two serious fights ?
Yes, most of the fights will be offpaneled. The only proper fights we are getting will happen between strawhats and Blackbeard pirates

C

CensoredbyWG

As usual with shonens.

Famous shonens are known for shit endings and badly done large scale wars.