Kraken/Octopus Fruit?

• NO

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • ZKK

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
If you would like to STOP receiving tags from me, feel free to PM me or message down below. Thank you for reading.

Yo! This is probably going to be a longer read than my usual stuff with certain intricacies I hope I can properly explain. Credit goes to 333VIL, the Youtuber who made this theory. I'm just adding more onto his proofs.

The theory is that Blackbeard has already eaten a fruit from the very beginning of the story. It should be a Mythical or Ancient Zoan Uo Uo no Mi Model: KRAKEN/Octopus.

The theory goes that he was experimented on, force fed, or voluntarily ate the Zoan (you know the usual). His childhood seemed rough and he was crying, begging to join Whitebeards Crew. And he was a man with a plan (given the assumption he is a CoC) with his willpower awaiting 20+ years waiting for the Yami Yami no Mi and concocting the major events during the Paramount War.

A Kraken ZOAN, Darkness LOGIA, and Tremor PARAMECIA would fulfill the three devil fruit theory we've been predicting for the past decade.

So anyways, why the Kraken or Octopus fruit?

1. The Video points out that the Flags of Pirate Crews are represented by a characteristic of the Captain. For example, Luffys trademark strawhat describes Luffy, not Robin. Whitebeards stache describes Whitebeard not Jozu..... etc etc... Blackbeards Pirate Flag is 8 Bones with 3 Heads.

2. As you know the theory is he is three people in One Body or Has 3 Hearts. You know what else has three hearts and 8 Legs/Tentacles?

3. Stark comparisons between Blackbeard and the Octopus from Skypeia have been made. More in Point 5.

4. Surume the Kraken came from the North Pole. People in the North don't "sleep" according to Shanks and Luffy. Blackbeard, however, says was born in the Grand Line. Grand Line, as you know weathers a plethora of climates.
Interestingly enough, Octopi sleep in very small, unnoticeable timed bursts.

5. Oda as we know likes to take from the past and incorporate it into the new. He usually also flips the plotlines as well. Like for example, Laws crew saves Luffy in Marineford taking him AWAY from the War. Whereas in Wano, Laws crew brings Luffy BACK to the Battlefield; and a whole load of REVERSE plot lines.

Incorporation of past into the new can also be applied here as well.

Say for a moment you believe that Blackbeard has a Kraken fruit. In Jaya Luffy is chased after by the Blackbeard Pirates and the Strawhats go up the knockdown stream. Whats the reverse of that? The Strawhats float back down from Skypeia riding the Balloon Octopus.

Take another step forward. In Fishman Island we are revealed World Events. Like Aokiji vs Akainu; Akainu as Fleet Admiral, and Blackbeard as a new Yonko. We enter the New World with Luffy befriending a Kraken. The Reverse of that would be exiting the New World Defeating an Enemy Kraken. Which would be Blackbeard!

Now people might say Blackbeard isn't going to be a Kraken because we already met one. But the subsequent arc is Punk Hazard. Luffy and Zoro met a Dragon on Punk Hazard and defeated it. Fast forward to Wano. Is Kaido not a Dragon?

6. In 999 Chapters we find out the existence of the Fish Fish no Mi (Uo Uo no Mi) carried by Kaido. Oda waited so long to reveal it. Could it be to prep us for more Fish Fish no Mi's? We all believe Kaido undisputedly has the most toughest, strongest Zoan fruit. Could Blackbeard's Zoan have special hidden abilities related to swimming? This would give Teech the ultimate tool set. Cancel/Negate Devil Fruits, Overwhelming Power, and Lack of Weakness? The skies the limit for what Oda can do with Teech.

Anyways could it mean are we prepping to meet a 3 Devil Fruit Teech with Kraken fruit? Can Teech be the Ultimate Devil Fruit Fight for Luffy? Some points might be a stretch but what do you guys think?

@Jew D. Boy @Peroroncino @bennbeckman @Seth @Cinera @Kromage911 @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Shisui_038 @Hades @solis @Den_Den_Mushi @draganax @Dragomir @Aknolagon @Fenaker @Blackbeard @TheAncientCenturion @Sword God Ryuma @ArdynIzunia @KiriNigiri @style @Paperchampion23 @Salah WG @Luffydom56 @rerere @Kuro Ashi @Cross_Marian @BleakAsh @Big D. Kaios @Monkey D Luffy @Monkey D. Luffy @Oblivion @zzShinichi @NotTommy @gamaran

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I can totally see Teach eating a Kraken Zoan at some point. But my one problem with the idea he already ate one in childhood is what Marco stated when Teach ate the Gura Gura no Mi. He spoke specifically about Teach's body, no Devil Fruit.

Teach was also on the Moby Dick for over 20 years, and no one found out he couldn't swim in that time? It's not impossible, but it would be very contrived. However, as I said prior, a Kraken Zoan would be a fitting choice for Teach's third and final Devil Fruit; completing his set and tying with him symbolically.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This makes a lot of sense, although i still believe the theory of multiple personalities.
That would explain why luffy and zoro didnt say anything to him, when he made the dreams never end speech, even though they had met him before in the bar.
Also i dont think oda is introducing aquatic zoans.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Are you saying Teech ate an Octopus fruit which gave him three hearts, thereby granting him the ability to eat more than one df??
Bruv I am mad confused here. Wasn't he stated to have an abnormal body per Marco's words?
Personally, I would rather see BB eat a Kraken df down the line than a Dragon fruit, that shit has been shoved down our throats all through this long ass arc. If I see it pop up down the line, I'll honestly lose my shit.

I can totally see Teach eating a Kraken Zoan at some point. But my one problem with the idea he already ate one in childhood is what Marco stated when Teach ate the Gura Gura no Mi. He spoke specifically about Teach's body, no Devil Fruit.

Teach was also on the Moby Dick for over 20 years, and no one found out he couldn't swim in that time? It's not impossible, but it would be very contrived. However, as I said prior, a Kraken Zoan would be a fitting choice for Teach's third and final Devil Fruit; completing his set and tying with him symbolically.
He was secretive about his plots. We’ll know more when we get revelations about his past and ambitions. He wasn’t necessarily a heavy hitter rather a background character. May be possible he did not engage with the crew as much as we think he did. He even rejected spotlight when Ace asked him about the Second Div Commander Position.
Post automatically merged:

This makes a lot of sense, although i still believe the theory of multiple personalities.
That would explain why luffy and zoro didnt say anything to him, when he made the dreams never end speech, even though they had met him before in the bar.
Also i dont think oda is introducing aquatic zoans.
I would also like the multiple personalities more than this. But “logically” I can’t use that to explain his conditions in One Piece rationale. However, if Luffy really has this Telepathy stuff going on, than Multiple Personalities is not at all farfetched.

I would love if that proved an explanation to allow him to have such a different body. Of course I doubt he originally ate a devil fruit, it might be that he is simply a prodigy of nature when it comes to handling devil fruits. How? That's a tough question, hence I can find any other scenario that looks possible also very feasible and this one looks that way I guess.

Still gotta give you my opinion on the other thread, I'll be back :endthis:

Anyway this reading fucked up my expectations for Blackbeard, I was sure as hell that he ate the hippo zoan (useless in combat, but gives 3 hearts ---> 3 DFs), but now...
Damn this has solid chances of happening and I like it :datas:
I was kinda deluded when the kraken became a sort of ally or not a threat anyway back in Fishmen Island, this way we have still a shot to have an old school kraken in this pirate show.

Still gotta give you my opinion on the other thread, I'll be back :endthis:

Anyway this reading fucked up my expectations for Blackbeard, I was sure as hell that he ate the hippo zoan (useless in combat, but gives 3 hearts ---> 3 DFs), but now...
Damn this has solid chances of happening and I like it :datas:
I was kinda deluded when the kraken became a sort of ally or not a threat anyway back in Fishmen Island, this way we have still a shot to have an old school kraken in this pirate show.
:datas:

i'll admit that if he revealed to have eaten 3 devil fruits all along it'll be a massive twist.

first we'll have to confirm if teach was able to swim, as we know that devil fruit users can't move properly when their bodies are submerged in water, whitebeard crew only mentioned him eating 2 devil fruits after he demonstrated the powers of the gura/yumi, there's usually a patterns displayed by DF users that can be noticed by other people, like the inability to swim, the reaction to sea prism stone...etc

the only things we know about teach before he eats yumi is that his body composition is strange and that he doesn't sleep, marco suspected that his strange body is the reason why he was able to consume 2 DF, which also means that marco knows about teach's body and that he hasn't displayed signs of having eaten a DF.

or maybe the octopus/kraken DF is special in some sense that it doesn't give it's user the common weaknesses other DF give, it might also be the reason for teach's strange body.

trivia:
- blackbeard's jolly roger only contains 4 bones, his ship "sabre of xebec" (pre timeskip) was a raft made of 4 giant logs wound together, also thatch was the commander of the 4th division, sometimes drawn with 4 missing teeth.
- his jolly roger has 3 skulls all missing the jaw part, he wields 3 flintlocks, sometimes drawn with 3 missing teeth, his claw weapons had 3 blades on it...

i'll admit that if he revealed to have eaten 3 devil fruits all along it'll be a massive twist.

first we'll have to confirm if teach was able to swim, as we know that devil fruit users can't move properly when their bodies are submerged in water, whitebeard crew only mentioned him eating 2 devil fruits after he demonstrated the powers of the gura/yumi, there's usually a patterns displayed by DF users that can be noticed by other people, like the inability to swim, the reaction to sea prism stone...etc

the only things we know about teach before he eats yumi is that his body composition is strange and that he doesn't sleep, marco suspected that his strange body is the reason why he was able to consume 2 DF, which also means that marco knows about teach's body and that he hasn't displayed signs of having eaten a DF.

or maybe the octopus/kraken DF is special in some sense that it doesn't give it's user the common weaknesses other DF give, it might also be the reason for teach's strange body.

trivia:
- blackbeard's jolly roger only contains 4 bones, his ship "sabre of xebec" (pre timeskip) was a raft made of 4 giant logs wound together, also thatch was the commander of the 4th division, sometimes drawn with 4 missing teeth.
- his jolly roger has 3 skulls all missing the jaw part, he wields 3 flintlocks, sometimes drawn with 3 missing teeth, his claw weapons had 3 blades on it...
Never disappoint with your analyses :myman:
I Appreciate the trivia parts

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
He was secretive about his plots. We’ll know more when we get revelations about his past and ambitions. He wasn’t necessarily a heavy hitter rather a background character. May be possible he did not engage with the crew as much as we think he did. He even rejected spotlight when Ace asked him about the Second Div Commander Position.
That's true. There isn't anything that truly debunks it. Maybe Marco only came as far as figuring something was off about him, but didn't know why.