Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

It's amazing how the previous wortsgen waiting room forum crashed the moment it was named after kidd.
Hows your damsel in distress holding up with Blackbeard btw? Has he managed to spare for his life after crying his eyes out to him? Now he's gonna get Garp killed trying to save him too?

Leak from Odas drafts of Koby with the Blacked-beard Pirates:

I'm sure he'll be wishing they took Boa instead of him now!

What's wrong with you these past days. You're kinda passive aggressive 🤔
Thats ironic coming from you Lolis, you're one of the most passive aggressive people on here. I'm literally imitating your behaviour and your self declared "trolling" on here back at you or do you not like it being done back to you?

Thanks though btw.

G

Gorosei Informer

What's wrong with you these past days. You're kinda passive aggressive 🤔
Also just FYI, trying being a Kidd fan and constantly having smooth brains insulting his character everywhere in the community and I mean everywhere! It's fucking exhausting.

They just want to kick someone whilst they're down because they're all sycophantic bullies looking for an easy target to make themselves feel superior.

Its the same shit Sanji fans have been enduring for well over a decade at least. If not longer. People love to gang up on vulnerable, easy targets. Mob mentality.

Also just FYI, trying being a Kidd fan and constantly having smooth brains insulting his character everywhere in the community an I mean everywhere! It's fucking exhausting.

They just want to kick someone whilst they're down because they're all sychophantic bullies looking for an easy target to make themselves feel superior.

Its the same shit Sanji fans have been enduring for well over a decade at least. If not longer. People love to gang up on vulnerable, easy targets. Mob mentality.
I don't understand what your point is. Are you insulting me with this post or?

G

Gorosei Informer

I don't understand what your point is. Are you insulting me with this post or?
Youre the one who called me passive aggressive for being snarky in response to someone insulting Kidd. I'm explaining why I react that way. Also you spamming Mid in relation to him even though you claim you're "indifferent", "just trolling" and now reacting like yuu're not passive aggressive. I've seen you being passive aggressive plenty of times on here but if's way too damn common that PA type people always deny what they are, unsurprisingly to think of it.