Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Nobody is ready for Kidd greatness, just wait and see @Shimotsuki Ghostly :cheers:
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm desperately holding out for the day that comes, but given what those people are like, they will purposely ignore it and keep attacking/slandering him and calling BS on Oda and insulting his opponents to justify themselves.

Thank you though man, you've always been a real one.

Kidd fans don't need pretenders/fairweather freeloaders or bandwagoners. I'm growing to accept Kidd will never be popular in the majority with the fanbase and maybe thats a good thing too ironically somehow.

I’m also a Kidd fan and try to ignore the slander but everyone reacts differently, so I can understand you
I simply don’t care enough about OP. Wano killed some passion in me
What I love about the D.Gray Man fandom is that we have 0% power lvl discussions and don’t trash other characters. The story and the characters are so good that we don’t care about such things
The EZ fandom is also nice
Power level discussions are the worst part of the OP community, even though they are the most important and thus active part of this site ironically and sadly lol.

Yeah EZ Fandom seems like it could be nice, FT fandom seemed nice/decent from what I saw too. Thats awesome about D Gray Man, that sound exactly like my kind of thing, I might give it a try after all. I live for characters and their storylines especially.

Wano definitely killed some passion in me too, I'm exhausted as well. Just feels like I'm clinging onto OP these days but not really invested.

I watch something like Breaking Bad and now Better Call Saul and also Cyberpunk Edgerunners and Arcane and I LAUGH at how easily superior they are because they are IMMENSELY shorter BUT so much more carefully written, concise and thus complete due to it! One Piece is like a balloon that won't stop inflating and sooner or later, its gonna burst and deflate, although you could argue, it already did by the end of Wano and now its just deflating to the end.

Wano completely broke me worse than Bane broke the Batmans back. Kaido was meant to be like Bane too to think of it funnily enough.

A certain someone recommended me to avoid the OP section of the forum but that feels so counter productive for me, I joined here because of OP and to avoid the biggest part of the forum to stay on here and be "at peace"? I can't gel with that, it just feels wrong somehow lol.

I hate what the OP community has became and OP itself, the story and such. Its not the OP I fell in love with, far from it. Theres still moments of excellence but they are so far and few between, its like a mostly a drought constantly or an oasis in the desert at best.
Post automatically merged:

I thought that was my role :emohiyo:
You betray/backstab and I overreact I guess lol.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm desperately holding out for the day that comes, but given what those people are like, they will purposely ignore it and keep attacking/slandering him and calling BS on Oda and insulting his opponents to justify themselves.

Thank you though man, you've always been a real one.

Kidd fans don't need pretenders/fairweather freeloaders or bandwagoners. I'm growing to accept Kidd will never be popular in the majority with the fanbase and maybe thats a good thing too ironically somehow.

Power level discussions are the worst part of the OP community, even though they are the most important and thus active part of this site ironically and sadly lol.

Yeah EZ Fandom seems like it could be nice, FT fandom seemed nice/decent from what I saw too. Thats awesome about D Gray Man, that sound exactly like my kind of thing, I might give it a try after all. I live for characters and their storylines especially.

Wano definitely killed some passion in me too, I'm exhausted as well. Just feels like I'm clinging onto OP these days but not really invested.

I watch something like Breaking Bad and now Better Call Saul and also Cyberpunk Edgerunners and Arcane and I LAUGH at how easily superior they are because they are IMMENSELY shorter BUT so much more carefully written, concise and thus complete due to it! One Piece is like a balloon that won't stop inflating and sooner or later, its gonna burst and deflate, although you could argue, it already did by the end of Wano and now its just deflating to the end.

Wano completely broke me worse than Bane broke the Batmans back. Kaido was meant to be like Bane too to think of it funnily enough.

A certain someone recommended me to avoid the OP section of the forum but that feels so counter productive for me, I joined here because of OP and to avoid the biggest part of the forum to stay on here and be "at peace"? I can't gel with that, it just feels wrong somehow lol.

I hate what the OP community has became and OP itself, the story and such. Its not the OP I fell in love with, far from it. Theres still moments of excellence but they are so far and few between, its like a mostly a drought constantly or an oasis in the desert at best.

You betray/backstab and I overreact I guess lol.
Here’s a great summary about D.Gray Man without spoilers

It has very good art, and you can see the evolution of it throughout the manga. There is quite a lot of juxtaposition between the handsome characters and the ugly Akuma. It's quite detailed. The visual appeal of DGM is quite good, especially since I said, the evolution of the art is great, and you can bare witness to it by yourself. Pretty sure if you compared it from the start up until now you'd be convinced it's a different artist lol. The designs are top notch and mostly unique.

The story is complex and mysterious. It is quite appealing and lures you in as well. It touches on many topics, and it's tied to religion, so if you're into that it's your cup of tea. It starts off as the typical good vs evil thing, but quickly it evolves into a much greater and deeper story, that's quite compelling and makes you wonder. The powers are diverse and interesting. It hooks you in pretty fast and leaves you wanting more.

The characters are amazing. Especially the main cast and the villains. Their development is extraordinary and they are not static at all and are all much deeper than previously thought. A great example of my previous statement is Kanda. He starts off as the typical cool guy character but you'll quickly see that's not all there is to him. The MC, Allen Walker, is an amazing character, and this is coming from someone who does not enjoy like 90 percent of the main characters. The female MC, Lenalee is also one of the best female mcs out there. The character writing and development of all of them is quite good. I won't touch much on the villains so as to not spoil you. But I can say that they are quite enjoyable and at times even more likeable than the main characters. Overall, a great cast. And quite relatable.

The manga can evoke multiple emotions quite well. It makes you feel sad for the characters, happy for them, relate to them, cheer for them, see their point of views and understand even if you disagree. It has a nice balance of all things, humour, mystery, tragedy, comedy, etc.

I tried to keep it short and spoiler free.​
Regarding OP and the fandom… you summarised it perfectly

Bounced back right into being Blackbeads easily taken hostage, 10/10.

Hows your damsel in distress holding up with Blackbeard btw? Has he managed to spare for his life after crying his eyes out to him? Now he's gonna get Garp killed trying to save him too?

Leak from Odas drafts of Koby with the Blacked-beard Pirates:

I'm sure he'll be wishing they took Boa instead of him now!

I never new Leia looks so much like a man there lol, even in other pics I've found!

Good for you, I've said my peace. I don't care anymore as I'm tired of your mind games too.
1. Damsel in distress? Only one piece princess are those. Not a single princess in the onepiece verse has been kidnapped ubducted lol.

2. So a yonko capturing marine is an L? Hmmmm so I guess looked more like a princess when he was also captured by one. Same with luffy.

Nah... Someone would have had to rescue the forum lol :suresure:
Hey that would imply that a moderator was the one that shut it down in the first place since they are the closest thing to yonko in this forum

Hows your damsel in distress holding up with Blackbeard btw? Has he managed to spare for his life after crying his eyes out to him? Now he's gonna get Garp killed trying to save him too?

Leak from Odas drafts of Koby with the Blacked-beard Pirates:

I'm sure he'll be wishing they took Boa instead of him now!

Thats ironic coming from you Lolis, you're one of the most passive aggressive people on here. I'm literally imitating your behaviour and your self declared "trolling" on here back at you or do you not like it being done back to you?

Thanks though btw.
Pudding is a damsel in distress. Yonkos don't capture damsel in distresses personally

Kidd was capture by a yonko

Luffy was capture by a yonko.

Yonko don't ever personally capture damsels in distress

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Brief Spoilers for Chapter 1.072, Thanks to Redon't.

- Chapter 1.072 Title : "Call Me Bogard"
- We saw Bogard's flashback in the first part of the chapter.
- He trained sword since kid with Former Fleet Admiral Kong.
- We also saw Mihawk training a sword with Kong.
- Back to present time, we saw Bogard is on the ship with Garp and lighting his cigarette.
- Garp : "Whats wrong Bogard?"
- Bogard : "Finally its time to show these fellas who's the Marine Strongest Swordsman"
- Garp : "Gyahahahahahahahaha"
- Editor Note : "Bogard smoking that Shiryu pack!!"
- No Break Next weak