Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
- Kuma punnches Saturn with Haki and is enhanced by shockwave drom his paw fruit
- A huge building crumbles down, Saturn is bleeding, he is wondering how could a mindless robot without any will left even use haki
- Kuma wont let him recover he sends an ursus shock and flings him with another punch into the egghead lab, near the powerplant used to produce mother flame
- Saturn frees Kaku, York and the Seraphim, and orders them to eliminate Kuma
- He tells York to start making mother flame, they need it to power up Uranus as things are going out of control in Egghead
- S.Bear lands the fatal blow to Kuma killing him
- Final page of the chapter Luffy and the ancient robot get up to stop the Seraphims and Saturn
- We find out Caribou was feeding Luffy, Laffitte ordered him to do it to create an opportunity for his powers in egghead, he is shown hypnotizing many low rank marines
i know its fake but you just made me realize that if this mf kuma has haki the seraphim have haki

So the other day I was just peacefully booze cruising because as you know alcohol is God's elixir to communicate better with his holy machines (automobiles) and I accidentally ran a red light and hit a cop at 20 mph... Had to stab myself with a pocket knife and pretend someone else stabbed me to get out of it. Got rushed to the hospital. I wish I didn't have to do that but society for some reason discriminates against boozers and the cop who isn't communicating through God's elixir ruined the vibe with his sacrilege.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
@CoC: Color of Clowns Have you watched Black Lagoon
Wanna see your thoughts on it. Want to know which I should watch first: Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, or GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) after I finish these last 5 episodes of YYH:hope::quest:
BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LABOON

Revy alone should be PLENTY enough motivation especially given your love for hot, badass women and fanservice too. I've known people who really love GTO and Champloo and they look great but I've not seen them yet.

Summoning The Black LAGOON stan himself @NAMELESS

You will like the characters and it's got another great black main character too, like Tenjho Tenge and Bebop do too ofc. Bleach and Naruto had great black characters too ofc and Champloo probs does too?

These will give much better arguments than I can:

https://youtube.com/shorts/RD6D1jr9m-c?si=p1GlhtuH14H8qhlu

https://youtube.com/shorts/48r6B0O-M5A?si=_QBIgUrZoURxIR5A

Samurai Champloo is kino.
True but don't use that word that's the retard word
Watch Samurai Champloo. One of the best TV anime, personally liked it more than Bebop
Better than Bebop? Sheesh.
I don't expect to hear that about many animes/mangas besides maybe YYH.
Makes sense though, they're from the same dude.
BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LAGOON BLACK LABOON

Revy alone should be PLENTY enough motivation especially given your love for hot, badass women and fanservice too. I've known people who really love GTO and Champloo and they look great but I've not seen them yet.

Summoning The Black LAGOON stan himself @NAMELESS

You will like the characters and it's got another great black main character too, like Tenjho Tenge and Bebop do too ofc. Bleach and Naruto had great black characters too ofc and Champloo probs does too?

These will give much better arguments than I can:

https://youtube.com/shorts/RD6D1jr9m-c?si=p1GlhtuH14H8qhlu

https://youtube.com/shorts/48r6B0O-M5A?si=_QBIgUrZoURxIR5A

Thug Faye :risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:

@CoC: Color of Clowns Have you watched Black Lagoon
Wanna see your thoughts on it. Want to know which I should watch first: Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, or GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) after I finish these last 5 episodes of YYH:hope::quest:
I haven't watched Black Lagoon because it has some FUCKED up stuff in it and I try not to consume too much distressing content (why I've never watched AoT).

Samurai Champloo is a fantastic anime with a good mix of drama, character, humor, and action, I think you'd like it a lot. It's one of the GOAT anime for sword fights, especially near the end of the series. GTO is fucking hilarious and kind of more of a gag anime from what I've seen. All three our great, depends what you're in the mood for.

I haven't watched Black Lagoon because it has some FUCKED up stuff in it and I try not to consume too much distressing content (why I've never watched AoT).

Samurai Champloo is a fantastic anime with a good mix of drama, character, humor, and action, I think you'd like it a lot. It's one of the GOAT anime for sword fights, especially near the end of the series. GTO is fucking hilarious and kind of more of a gag anime from what I've seen. All three our great, depends what you're in the mood for.
Idk it doesn't seem like it's Berserk or anything, it's just goons getting shot to death from what I've seen.

Kuma was hisbown person long before he was a cyborg and lost his mind.

zoro is using haki to clash with a seraphim and saying hes like a human. they're individuals with personalities and willpower. they have haki. zoro would be cutting hawks sword in half if he wasnt using haki. s hawk just isnt using hardening.
Post automatically merged:

That's pure speculation

How can Kuma's seraph copy be more human than Kuma himself ?
kuma has been fully converted to a mechanical body and the seraphim are organic except for a few parts.