Old Garp level strength + freezing is such a broken combination.

Even if you can break out of the freeze, if you can't get break out before Kuzan punches the ice you're just fucking dead

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Sakazuki needs to show something aside from magma, because right now Kuzan and Borsalino actually look like they have better overall ability sets when you consider their attributes outside their logia powers (defense and physical strength)
:kobeha:

Cracker has always been fodder, but i didn't expect this.

runs in the family ig
He’s the Mr. 5 of the new world makes sense he’s treated like such fodder
Post automatically merged:

Sakazuki needs to show something aside from magma, because right now Kuzan and Borsalino actually look like they have better overall ability sets when you consider their attributes outside their logia powers (defense and physical strength)
:kobeha:
Figarland Garlings swordsmanship coming in hard

:kata:

Let us compare Law, Kidd, and Lucci's performance vs Yonko in a 1 vs 1 without backup.

Law one shot by the first-named attack: blackhole

Kidd one shot by the first-named attack: Divine departure

divine departure and Blackhole being shanks and Blackbeard beginner move littraly their weakest attack.

Meanwhile, Lucci thanked three named attacks from a yonko peak form
mole pistol
dawn whip
Rocket

Lucci>Law and Kidd is legit.
@Topi Jerami @L57 @Blazing Lion @Fleet Leader Fenaker

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
But isn't that the point. It's odas fault for offscreening everything
That doesn’t mean Toei has to choose to draw scenes they are too incompetent to draw.

Toei chooses to milk OP into a cash cow and animate Oda’s pathetic 13 page half-chapters into 20 minute episodes, no one is making them do that. They are ultimately responsible for every shitty animation choice they make regardless of what Oda does or does not draw.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
That doesn’t mean Toei has to choose to draw scenes they are too incompetent to draw.

Toei chooses to milk OP into a cash cow and animate Oda’s pathetic 13 page half-chapters into 20 minute episodes, no one is making them do that. They are ultimately responsible for every shitty animation choice they make regardless of what Oda does or does not draw.
At least we get to see it. Better than nothing

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
β€Ž
I don’t think I have the ability to explain why I don’t like a single creative decision Toei has made since Dressrosa. They just never animate events the way I picture them in the manga. They are always making shit seem big and dramatic at the expense of accurately adapting the manga. And they take a bunch of creative liberties that I hate. Their is nothing subtle about this animation studio, they are always just pandering to retards because at the end of the day OP is just a cash cow to them rather than an actual story.

Rayleigh blocking Marco with one-finger for example. Did Oda ever draw this? No, Toei did this because dumb fans thought this was how prime Ray would treat Marco despite the manga never drawing it that way.

Then Toei started drawing DBZ auras on every character to pander to DBZ’s primeape fanbase, and then when people pointed out in twitter that this was just fucking crap, they drew the auras even harder just to spite those people.

They are not a serious animation studio, they don’t care about or understand the material they are adapting, they are a studio of idiots pandering to an even dumber fanbase at the expense of the source material.

And acting like this collection of morons has even an ounce of credibility genuinely annoys me. They have demonstrated incompetence time and time again and nothing this gang of Dragonball fans draws is worth taking seriously in any way.
Hopefully the anime remake will improve on a lot of this shit. Assuming it even does the entire series but heavily streamlined and thus improved ideally ofc.

The aura nonsense was the worst, all the flying and that one extreme obnoxious, blinding gold leaf spam or whatever when luffy used AdvCoC vs Kaido.

These kind of idiocies unfortunately get millions of views online and thus ass kissing from the Stanbase. Its extremely egregious. Pure hype culture at its most purposely exaggerated. So many meatheads and clout chasers came over from other major series aand changed every aspect of the OP community for the far worse, with Toei, Oda and even OP YouTubers trying to appease them and in return getting the most cultistic/cultish bandwagoning, spotted dick eating nonsense.

One piece has lost a lot of its its humility and simplicity and gotten so much grandiosity in turn but not necessarily in just a good way too.
It's lost a lot of its soul especially in the anime and it has its moments of greatness but holy hell its much worse on average now.

It's ridiculous, but One Piece has always been ridiculous amd this is it taken to an extreme.

Just imagine the shit Saturn, Kizaru, Luffy, Lucci etc will do in the anime lol. Also the actual Blackbeard and Shanks fights to come.
Also Garp vs Kuzan, Pizarro with his DF, Kobys big hypeojent etc.
To be honest, I hope that they will give us an extended version of Lucci x Luffy and Kiz x Luffy in the future.

Really need that.
I'm certain they will, they will need to pad out the anime somehow too. Tori can really cook amazingly with kizaru, lucci, luffy, Zoro, the Seraphim (as they did with s hawk vs BB) etc
Funny thing is, I'm not sure Usopp would beat Jaya Auger lmfao.
It's like the memes of Usopp vs Auger with Auger instantly giving Usopp a instant indirect lobotomy or loading his rifle to the free bird solo as, tries to intimidate with extremely exaggerated bragging lies.

Auger instantly turned Ace into Swiss cheese with a light speed drive by shooting but usopp uses a slingshot and is non lethal and thus not willing to kill or do serious harm at least. Iin fact he was most brutal against his own captain just like Sanji the" kindest one".

Augers range and speed are immensely superior too, Usopp pre Dressrosa especially can't compare. But even then he barely can lol.

Auger should have haki too especially FS too ideally (although maybe only yasopp will have it to give an edge over Auger too) and combine that with using an actual gun, firing tons of shots rapidly like Starrk with his pistol ceros, absolutely zero hesitation and pure cold blooded chill, a teleporting fruit and who knows what else and usopp is completely fucked to hell lol.
Usopp won't just need a miracle but a downright personal divine (departure) intervention, to actually become God or be helped by yasopp or something vs Auger, assuming Auger even faces him alone.

But thus this would be a very perfect opportunity for usopp to become a brave warrior, to experience his "prophecy" of fighting alone on a remote island I think it was and dying there or something like that.
Him vs Auger should be one of the most brutal fights if not yasopp vs Auger too but I'm worried Oda will give usopp the mos5 extreme asspulls, plot armour, chicanery to make him win somehow.
He should trick and outsmart him, immobilise him and mislead him into traps, kinda like how sabretooth saw the predictable pattern of Will I Am's character in wolverine origins with the teleporting power and outsmarted and killed him instantly. (God awful moment except for Sabretooth lol)

TL:DR - I don't even think current usopp can handle jaya Auger honestly. He's completely out of his league, he's a child with a toy vs an extremely competent, ruthless, dangerous, successful, lethal etc assassin and far superior Sniper.