Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Lucci x Zoro?!?!?

:mihugh:

Oda ran out of ways to stall/nerf Zoro in the manga and is now turning to shipping, you hate to see it
Zoro on some furry gay shit while in the middle of a buster call with an admiral and Gorosei on an island
Jinbei finding Zoro and Lucci /s:

I'm kidding this will be Saturn and Kizaru soon /s. Thats why they wanted to "stay behind" alone on the island.
Post automatically merged:

Lodestar gonna happen because there the log pose will reset "the end of the journey"
All the different paths on the Grand Line ultimately meet at Lodestar Island. According to Inuarashi, travelers who reach the island become aware of the Poneglyphs, the civilization that created them, as well as the hidden final island of Laugh Tale.[1]

Since the Roger Pirates were the first known people to visit Lodestar Island in 800 years, it is implied that reaching it is extremely difficult. Additionally, for some unknown reason, the Log Pose cannot reset and point toward the next island on Lodestar Island and instead the needles will just spin indefinitely.[2]

Welp, holy fuck....Lodestar is gonna be huge actually! In importance and thus lore drops! I wanted to learn how the Kozuki enscribed ponegylphs at Wano and also Wano's speciality of seastone crafting too.

Spoilers from Redon's dog
Kizaru flies at Luffy and tries to attack him, but can't see straight and his face rubs against Luffy's balls
Kizaru is so ashamed he stabs himself in the heart to avoid living with the shame
Zoro arrives where they are, it's revealed that Lucci is half African, which was enough to give Zoro strength so he could neg him
Sanji is still a bum this chapter

After Egghead: Elbaf -> Laugh Tale -> Final War (Mary Geoise?) -> Epilogue

I doubt we'll visit God Valley. We'll visit Rocks vs Roger via Blackbeard/Rocks flashback. The island itself is largely irrelevant.

Lodestar is a possibility, but I think Oda will pass as the SHs are already aware of the RPs.
Egghead -> Elbaf -> God Valley -> Raftel -> Mariejoa

Imo God Valley is a location we need to go. The twin spires and its connection to both Blackbeards and Luffys idols is just too majo to ignore. Especially if it’s the location where Shanks dies to ensure Luffy beats Blackbeard, it would be too perfect as Roger was born and died in the place that started the great pirate era for Shanks to be born and die in a place that allows Luffy to end it

Jinbei finding Zoro and Lucci /s:

I'm kidding this will be Saturn and Kizaru soon /s. Thats why they wanted to "stay behind" alone on the island.
Post automatically merged:

All the different paths on the Grand Line ultimately meet at Lodestar Island. According to Inuarashi, travelers who reach the island become aware of the Poneglyphs, the civilization that created them, as well as the hidden final island of Laugh Tale.[1]

Since the Roger Pirates were the first known people to visit Lodestar Island in 800 years, it is implied that reaching it is extremely difficult. Additionally, for some unknown reason, the Log Pose cannot reset and point toward the next island on Lodestar Island and instead the needles will just spin indefinitely.[2]

Welp, holy fuck....Lodestar is gonna be huge actually! In importance and thus lore drops! I wanted to learn how the Kozuki enscribed ponegylphs at Wano and also Wano's speciality of seastone crafting too.
Laugh Tale is either a Sky Island, or most likely, an island in space. Hence "Lodestar", as if, you're loading up to go to the stars.

This is why the Log Pose spins indefinitely: the compass is trying to point "up" but can't, because it can only point North, East, South, or West, not down or up.

Since Laughtale is an island, the only way it could be underground, is if the planet is hollow and has an underground section, but, the use of the word "star" in "Lodestar" leads me to believe Laugh Tale is in space.

Besides Poseidon and Joy Boy needing to resurrect, another reason the Roger Pirates were too early was because they could reach Laugh Tale in space, but not actually MOVE the treasure known as the One Piece down to the planet below.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
After Egghead: Elbaf -> Laugh Tale -> Final War (Mary Geoise?) -> Epilogue

I doubt we'll visit God Valley. We'll visit Rocks vs Roger via Blackbeard/Rocks flashback. The island itself is largely irrelevant.

Lodestar is a possibility, but I think Oda will pass as the SHs are already aware of the RPs.
Didn't the dog or cat tell them go to lodestar even tho it's not the last island anyway

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Laugh Tale is either a Sky Island, or most likely, an island in space. Hence "Lodestar", as if, you're loading up to go to the stars.

This is why the Log Pose spins indefinitely: the compass is trying to point "up" but can't, because it can only point North, East, South, or West, not down or up.

Since Laughtale is an island, the only way it could be underground, is if the planet is hollow and has an underground section, but, the use of the word "star" in "Lodestar" leads me to believe Laugh Tale is in space.

Besides Poseidon and Joy Boy needing to resurrect, another reason the Roger Pirates were too early was because they could reach Laugh Tale in space, but not actually MOVE the treasure known as the One Piece down to the planet below.
Bro that is so fucking genius, smarter than Franky and Vegapunk! But not top 5 judge /s.
Seriously though I never thought about lodestar as load star or even "loadsofstars" potentially.

With this futuristic arc, skyborne or even space travel would be an extremely obvious natural followup to this arc! Even if not immediately! But maybe Elbaf could help make it happen by launching the Sunny into the stratosphere by the giants throwing it?!

Vegapunk has anti gravity thrusters or whatever for the vegaforce, we've yet to see flying ships properly in one piece but who had a flying ship? Enel ofc! Where's Enel? In space on the moon ofc!
Imagine Enel Face 2.0 if Luffy rocks up to the moon and they reunite with Enels rubber PTSD kicking in?
BUT imagine Enel has learned about or knows about Nika somehow and sees Luffy in gear 5 resembling nika? Even more mindfuck and horror for him! A "true God"!

Fujitora could also help yeet the SHs into space assuming he can use his DF that way! He should able to? And I'm sure he would help potentially?

The part about the compass blew my mind too, absolute genius too! Fine line between lunacy and intellectual brilliance after all! Clowns are misunderstood, underappreciated geniuses!

Last edited: