Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I completely agree and want this. Kuzan being there would straight up provide "frost giants" and Niflheim in some way too lmfao. Imagine Kuzan instant freezing a giant too? Also imagine a Kuzan, Robin and Saul reunion? THAT HAS TO HAPPEN REGARDLESS!

But yeah just to add to this, Carmel was selling giants to the WG. So we might get some giants vs the Marines in revenge for that too in their history ofc. I wouldnt be surprised if Loki is doing an Orochi and Carmel and screwing over Elbaf using the WG/Marines somehow, at least on the sly. I dont think he could do anything overtly since Shanks is close with them but he might be underhanded to try something secretly on the side. Unless hes actually a "good guy" and not a villain and thus antagonist lmao. But someone in Elbaf will be I'm sure.

I'd fucking love to see Akainu pull up to Elbaf, especially with that Surtur symbolism.

I hope Gion and Chaton actually get mobilised too, if Saturn does die or if they lose Kizaru too especially. But most importantly, Akainu and Dragon both NEED to pull up somehow and we get Akainu vs Dragon too. That would be worthy of the giants themselves too.

Blackbeard will def be involved somehow, I see San Juan Wolf, Auger and Burgess for this arc at least. Idk if Pizarro will remain on Hachinosu or not but with his DF, he could be absolutely INSANE on Elbaf of all places too. We def need Kuzan there though regardless ofc and we NEED Lafitte to actually do something ofc. More Doc Q would be cool too.
Goddamn i even forgot about the Kuzan/Saul connection:crazwhat:

Not only that, but:

- Tashigi witnessed what happened to Garp
- SWORD as a whole definitely would want to either get him back or at least confront Kuzan
- Smoker and Tashigi are tied together and he is missing
- Smoker is friends with Kuzan, and thus could use a story resolution with him if Kuzan's motivations are revealed, etc.

But yup, if Akainu mobilizes, then we have 2 Admirals, Chaton/Gyon, Black Horse, and at least 4 other Zodiac's unrevealed, plus countless VAs. It could be a major conflict for sure thar could even use Blackbeard/Shanks by the end of it if needed.