Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Open
-Chapter stars with the marines on the shores, they are still fighting with the Giant Pirates.
-During the fighting, some of the marines see a large shadow floating towards Egghead.
Marines: "I-isn't that monster supposed to be dead?! W-why is he here?!"
-It is not immediately revealed who it is.
We see a large flying silhouette talking.
-"The giants.....So it seems he is making his move"
-The scene switches back to Zoro V Lucci, they are still fighting, but Jinbei has made contact with them, they are in a 3 way stand off.
-The scene switches back to where Luffy and Sanji are next, Saturn has returned.
-Luffy and Sanji Vs Saturn and Kizaru, they briefly fight until a large thing crashes through the roof and interrupts them all, it is revealed to be Kaido, we see his body, he is scarred all over, he is missing a hand and a horn (same one Luffy punched off).
-Everybody is shocked.
Saturn: "Kaido!! Why are you here?!"
Kizaru: "Oh no...."
Luffy: Huhhhhh????!!! Kaido???!!!!!
Kaido: "Mugiwara!!! I'm here for you!! I need to tell you something about Akagami....."
-At the end of the chapter we see Akainu, he is on a ship, presumably headed towards Egghead.
Fkng garbage

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Honestly I blame Oda for this 15000000%

-1090-1093: Lets make Kizaru look cool and totally broken (counters G4, legitimately moves at the speed of light, swindles Luffy while trying to focus on something else)
-1094-1095: Gets hit and is on the ground
- 1096-1103: Lets have a whole 9 chapter flashback while leaving that where it is just to cause mass hysteria
- 1104-1105: Kizaru is back up and doing shit. Look no damage!
- 1106: Kizaru gets hit again and is on the ground
- 1107: Kizaru is back up with no damage

Its fucking ridiculous lmao
It’s not about the damage luffy ko kizaru already it’s round 2 now the first fight was over

One piece characters having crazy endurance out of nowhere is not really new tho

Enel took a reject to stand up with 0 damage even after he was bleeding out of his mouth, meaning he had damaged organs
Its more that Kizaru just looks entirely undamaged unlike Saturn. Clearly he has some weird defense mechanic, he implies this with Sentoumaru