Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yep, at this point, 'm convinced this is mental problem. You literally should seek help.

especially with "Luffy cannot find serph weakness with future sight" as if there were ever something like that. This isn't an argument, but a fact. You literally accept what we say but ignore it. its literally beyond mental illness.

The fact that Luffy 3 shot Lucci without giving a single fuck without Acoc, without muscle-up, and without flames should already tell you how much of a gap there is between him and Lucci, but I guess its too hard for some people to understand.

not gonna even bother at this point this is just mental problem nothing else.
1. Dawn Rocket does have flames on it.
2. Used his highest form of transformation. Your example is like saying goku went ssj blue on an opponent but because he didn't use Kamehameha in base he was holding back. It's retard logic

Luffy in g5 (no advanced coc) >>>>> base luffy with (using advanced coc) since all of his states (base attacks durability, new abilities and speed are all enhanced). Which means if BASE luffy using advanced haki could have defeated lucci he would have done so since it's easier to use advanced haki with 0 draw backs than to use a form that straps of health in battle.

That sir/mam is common sense which the PLOT also backs

1. Dawn Rocket does have flames on it.
2. He used his highest form of transformation. Your example is like saying Goku went ssj blue on an opponent, but because he didn't use Kamehameha in base, he was holding back. It's retarded logic

Luffy in G5 (no advanced coc) >>>>> base Luffy with (using advanced coc) since all of his states (base attacks durability, new abilities, and speed are all enhanced). Which means if Base Luffy using advanced haki could have defeated Luchi, he would have done so since it's easier to use advanced haki with 0 drawbacks than to use a form that straps health in battle.

That sir/mam is common sense which the PLOT also backs

1. dawn rocket doesn't have flames. Don't worry about it; I know you don't have reading comprehension at this point.

2. Luffy used his highest form of transformation for a giant in Wano, and one shot him. why? because he needed it? tell me.

3. your example of goku is idiotic because he A-This isn't dragon ball; B-Luffy isn't Goku. C-Op and Dragon Ball were written by 2 different people.

4: We dont argue "base Luffy could beat Lucci" here (he can, btw but that isnt the issue here.) You say he literally forced Luffy to use G5 while he could use G4 or G2. G4 with advanced haki > G5 without it.

Just because people use their higher form doesn't mean they're forced into it. The manga literally showed us that when Luffy got in G4, he shot a giant in Wano. All he needed was to finish the giant fast, which is why he used it.

You're literally saying here that Lucci would beat Kaido that Luffy fought in his base, which is literally the dumbest thing I ever heard/read. This is literally a mental problem, my man.

This is the last time I'm answering. By the way, you literally ignore everything, Even though you know what's going on, I can't literally understand how someone accepts its plot but also ignores it. Seek help, brother.

1. dawn rocket doesn't have flames. Don't worry about it; I know you don't have reading comprehension at this point.

2. Luffy used his highest form of transformation for a giant in Wano, and one shot him. why? because he needed it? tell me.

3. your example of goku is idiotic because he A-This isn't dragon ball; B-Luffy isn't Goku. C-Op and Dragon Ball were written by 2 different people.

4: We dont argue "base Luffy could beat Lucci" here (he can, btw but that isnt the issue here.) You say he literally forced Luffy to use G5 while he could use G4 or G2. G4 with advanced haki > G5 without it.

Just because people use their higher form doesn't mean they're forced into it. The manga literally showed us that when Luffy got in G4, he shot a giant in Wano. All he needed was to finish the giant fast, which is why he used it.

You're literally saying here that Lucci would beat Kaido that Luffy fought in his base, which is literally the dumbest thing I ever heard/read. This is literally a mental problem, my man.

This is the last time I'm answering. By the way, you literally ignore everything, Even though you know what's going on, I can't literally understand how someone accepts its plot but also ignores it. Seek help, brother.

1. We literally see smoke but I digress

2. Did he need the form to defeat the giant? No. Did he need it to oneshot the giant? Yes. The same luffy stated he may have needed g4 to take out ulti and this was the same luffy that obtained advanced ryou.

3. Bs logic. Both onepiece and dragonball operate with the premise of transformations and techniques. Haki usage is a technique while g5 is a transformation. Its retard logic to say that a technique at a person's weakest level is stronger than a person in their peek form (tranformation). This also applies to onepiece

4. FORCED:

done or produced with effort, exertion, or pressure

obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

: compelled by force or necessity

: done or produced with effort, exertion, or pressure

Luffy felt it as a necessity to use G5 against awakened lucci. Therefore by definition he was "forced" into using it

Last edited: