Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What has Zoro has ever done other than lose ?
Get humiliated by Kaido
And is now fighting someone who already lost to Luffy.

Zoro is pointless character.
He have no purpose in crew
Even if you remove Zoro , nothing will change.
He have no character development and no personality.
Zoro actually gets to do sum
Like saved the ship,saved Lami from getting killed by Lucci
Nami is crying in the corner showing her ass
Saved by Lanji 2 times to

Why do La Liga TV directors spam these annoying and useless statistics and graphs on the screen, mid-match?
Bruh, the average fan doesn't give a shit about the Most Prevalent Play Area in X amount of minutes, or what percentage of corners end up where in the keepers' area.

Though I have a hunch at whom this is all aimed at, and if I speak I'm in big trouble

it starts with A and ends with mericans

Then who else can have it?

Because unlike other fruit types, the only strong logias in the series are the admirals + Blackbeard, and Blackbeard’s fruit is atypical.

It's not a Kaido/BM situation where we had other strong characters with paramecias/zoans to show us awakenings.

If Kizaru isn’t awakened then logias don’t have awakenings.
Maybe one/two characters at most. Blackbeard, Akainu and that's a maybe I am just saying this as you might never know it for sure. People were saying awakened Jack/King/Kaido etc., then Lucci/Kaku debunked everything how a zoan awakening worked, none of the beast pirates have awakening and that's about it.

Maybe one/two characters at most. Blackbeard, Akainu and that's a maybe I am just saying this as you might never know it for sure. People were saying awakened Jack/King/Kaido etc., then Lucci/Kaku debunked everything how a zoan awakening worked, none of the beast pirates have awakening and that's about it.
But again there’s a difference with the beast pirates and Kizaru. We already knew Zoan awakening existed and other characters with strong zoans were out there not apart of the BP.

If Kizaru doesn’t show it then there probably isn’t such a thing as logia awakening full stop.