Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Oh yeah, I forgot that this year is the Year of Dragon in Chinese calendar.

Would be funny as fuck if Dragon doesn't do anything major this year.:milaugh:
he's still fighting the chair omega extreme diff
Post automatically merged:

Hard to beat the classics:
Rias Gremory
Erza Scarlet
Yoruichi Shihouin
Esdeath can peg me anyday

Lol, clown. Lucci nearly died and thanks to his regen from his awakening he is alive while Luffy is an old man because he has been limited in his imagination from day 1. Luffy has been fighting his entire life different from what his powers truly are. So dont bring ass clown logic here. When Luffy realizes his true power, he just needs to imagine one shotting bob gucci and bob gucci will be one shot.
HE WAS NEVER KNOCKED OUT UNCONSCIOUS NEITHER IN THE MANGA OR ANIME!!!!!!

Me whenever anime filler suits my agenda:
Nah more like me when anime shows nothing different than what the manga shows thus destroying the false narrative individuals created in their heads

The worst thing about this fight is that Lucci is fine a few pages later, him "hands in pockets" diffing Sentomaru while Luffy is literally unable to fight in the anime is the ultimate fuck you. :saden:
Yip lol

Zoro low diffed Lucci.

The difference in strength between Zoro and Lucci is like the difference between Whitebeard and Ace.

Filler

No, thats pure filler you fuckface. Atleast 10 minutes past between Luffy one shoting Lucci and the scene where Lucci stands again.
Bullshit. It was never 10 mins between luffy and lucci. The manga never showed luffy knocking out lucci. And the manga never gave a time limit on how long the lasted. They were all idiot things your created in your head. Head canons

Bullshit. It was never 10 mins between luffy and lucci. The manga never showed luffy knocking out lucci. And the manga never gave a time limit on how long the lasted. They were all idiot things your created in your head. Head canons
Lucci git knocked the fuck out or the fight would continue unless you want to tell me that the yonkou MDL is running from a random CP0 agent, good luck with that 👏🏼👌🏼

IT WOULDNT HAVE CONTINUED IN THIS SCENE SINCE 10 SECONDS LATER LUFFY WAS AN OLD MAN AND LUCCI WAS BACK UP IN BASE.

Wasn't shown knocked out in the manga neither the anime.
Im losing conciousness... cant hold on!! 🤡🤡🤡

Im losing conciousness... cant hold on!! 🤡🤡🤡
IT WOULDNT HAVE CONTINUED IN THIS SCENE SINCE 10 SECONDS LATER LUFFY WAS AN OLD MAN AND LUCCI WAS BACK UP IN BASE.

Wasn't shown knocked out in the manga neither the anime.
Atleast 10 minutes passed since Lucci got his clothes on and he had medical treatment. Read the fucking manga little boy 🤭