Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yip yet was back up immediately when luffy dipped and became old.

Not a single panel of lucci unconscious in the manga and coincidentally not a single frame of lucci being unconscious in the anime.

An unconscious person doesn't have a mental monolouge with then selves IF THE ARE UNCONSCIOUS LOL.
Yeah and the bandage plaster was created by Luccis awakening right ? Clown dont ever talk to me again.

Yeah and the bandage plaster was created by Luccis awakening right ? Clown dont ever talk to me again.
1. You want me to stop talking to you? Then stop spewing bullshit. That should be easy for you to do especially when the anime and manga dubs your WRONG!!!!!

2. You mean a single bandage in which a person can carry in their pants pocket??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
1. You want me to stop talking to you? Then stop spewing bullshit. That should be easy for you to do especially when the anime and manga dubs your WRONG!!!!!

2. You mean a single bandage in which a person can carry in their pants pocket??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh god now i can't help but imagine lucci in one second being like ''i'm losing conciousness'' then a sec later pulls a bandage from his pocket and puts it on his cheek like nothing happened :milaugh:

You must be the biggest troll here and it doesnt matter how many laughing smileys you will make, doesnt change shit.

He lost conciousness after he said im losing conciousness = Factual
He got medical treatment like Sengoku did after the war, like Fujitora did after fighting Greenbull. = Factual

Its probably even 30 minutes later, not 10, my bad.
Post automatically merged:

oh god now i can't help but imagine lucci in one second being like ''i'm losing conciousness'' then a sec later pulls a bandage from his pocket and puts it on his cheek like nothing happened :milaugh:
Yeah retards 🤷🏻‍♂️

Holy based.

But I prefer Akeno over Rias imo.
High School DxD has some of my all time women in anime, just really well realized character arcs that make you respect and root for the girls as they and Issei grow.

Akeno really surprised me with her story arc, such a deep character. Still mad they butchered Asia's arc in the anime, but, I've gotten over it because they did Sairaorg so well (I care way less about art style than animation, character, and writing, so Hero's art change was fine with me).

THE GOAT

(also, yes, I am such a weeb that I've READ High School DxD, don't remember a lot, though)

Sadly, the author, Ishibumi-san, has had a lot of health issues in the past years.

denial is the first stage of grief i guess
Dont get it but since you are talking about something else i guess you gave up on your argument..

Va Cu Peter

Gobbler of a Gazillion Glizzies

Yeah, only question was how much time had passed, and it clearly wasn't much.
Enough time passed to treat Luccis wounds.