Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What happened to Luffy's special Hakuto no Ken attack he learned on Wano? The one that damages opponents from the inside.
:luuh:
".... Uh.... Hey look at all these neat new pointless characters hogging panels and reacting to GREAT HOLY NIKA!" - LOda.

Seriously though, same place where Usopp's CoO haki went. Or Nami's supernatural ability to predict the weather. Or Zoro's Enbima Yonezu. Or Franky's real time master carpentry that let him build stairs in midair.

Wtf is Oda smoking? Also you're telling me Luffy couldn't even use that kind of internal haki bs to hurt Warcury from the inside when external attacks clearly weren't working?
Oda's sales are dipping and he has no one to blame but himself. :jay-yeah:

People who talk about acceptance are the one who hates different people most.
Logiko denies the very right to subjectivity, although objectivity is possible only in a vacuum, without a person. Everything that passes through our mind is already distorted by our personality and our worldview. They naively believe that this does not concern them.

Dude, your behavior just proves that those who admire the so-called freedom in fictional works hate freedom in real life. You are literally denying the permissibility of two different opinions. I can understand the essence and at the same time hate it.
Question, why do you hate it ?
If you your reply is something like "its toon *ss disney sh*t", this would mean that for you the rest of the manga is also "toon *ss disney sh*t" if that not the case, then you didn't understand that One Piece was "toon *ss disney sh*t".

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and you have another very rational reason to hate it ?

People who talk about acceptance are the one who hates different people most.
Hitler told you that ?

Logiko denies the very right to subjectivity, although objectivity is possible only in a vacuum, without a person. Everything that passes through our mind is already distorted by our personality and our worldview. They naively believe that this does not concern them.
Subjectivity doesn't come in a vacuum either mate.

You have the perfect right to hate this revelation or One Piece I do not care. But I have also the right to question where this hate comes from. And if I follow the arguments that are given and the context of this revelation both narrative and social, I can conclude that this hate is the product of a misscomprehension of what One Piece is in its core.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
elden ring dlc. so many hot guys...eastern game devs haven't given into woke. Western game devs make all the men mid and all the woman 10/10. shit sucks man. tired of ugly men in video games. if i wanna goon, let me. anyways about that joygirl