Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Unless Akainu got considerably stronger than Admirals over the 2 years after fighting Aokiji deathmatch I wonder if the gap is still close if the M3 are even going to fight one in the first place.

But maybe that's the case if we are entering a marine war with Morgans pushing it.

Luffy vs Akainu
Then the rest would depend. If Kizaru gets beaten in this arc or not. If Law makes it alive out of the BB fight or not. If yes then him and Kidd might fight an admiral.

Many factors.
Not putting it past Oda to pull up some shit like Akainu haki bloomed after winning his 10 days extreme diff fight
Haki is bascially a plot device in the series

What scares me is this:

Aramaki feels like a Zoro fight and a Sanji fight put together in one character

Talks about food and nutrients = Sanji
Is super violent and brutal = Zoro
Talks about women = Sanji
Has a black sword = Zoro
Has a goofy side to his personality = Sanji
Uses a shitload of green and is the "Green Bull" / Ushimaru = Zoro

Oda made this character to make Sanji and Zoro fans fight
Candies claim every character associated with Zoro, I can't wait for Lanji vs Shiryu and Benn Beckman, muh Lanji vs Kizaru, Zoro's parallels are actually Lanji's parallels, etc.
They want the n°4 to be Zoro so bad. :risiup:

Not putting it past Oda to pull up some shit like Akainu haki bloomed after winning his 10 days extreme diff fight
Haki is bascially a plot device in the series
Yeah that might happen, that's why I am saying many factors to consider:

- Akainu bloomed durung that fight which made him stronger decisively over the other admirals, therefore Zoro and Sanji might get one too, or Zoro gets one, Sanji and Jinbei 2v1 another one
- Akainu still isn't decisively stronger than other admirals, that would mean Luffy vs Akainu, Kidd might take one too (I liked the idea of Kidd metal scrap robots vs wrath of mother nature), Zoro vs another one or Zoro and Sanji together beat one. Jinbei then fights a zodiac VA.

I don't think Fuji is necessary going to fight any straw hat with the Dressrosa events. He might become a fleet admiral after Akainu imo. Maybe he gets defeated by Ryokugyu + Kizaru to make it a quick defeat.

Yeah that might happen, that's why I am saying many factors to consider:

- Akainu bloomed durung that fight which made him stronger decisively over the other admirals, therefore Zoro and Sanji might get one too, or Zoro gets one, Sanji and Jinbei 2v1 another one
- Akainu still isn't decisively stronger than other admirals, that would mean Luffy vs Akainu, Kidd might take one too (I liked the idea of Kidd metal scrap robots vs wrath of mother nature), Zoro vs another one or Zoro and Sanji together beat one. Jinbei then fights a zodiac VA.

I don't think Fuji is necessary going to fight any straw hat with the Dressrosa events. He might become a fleet admiral after Akainu imo. Maybe he gets defeated by Ryokugyu + Kizaru to make it a quick defeat.
it's funny cause i was against sanji fightning an admiral due to agenda, but with how much science is being wanked lately i'm not against it anymore as I believe he's getting another huge power up (that added to the possible he could face one while having an elemental advantage)
I don't dislike Law and Kid vs Fuji and Ryo tho

This is by far the most active the One Piece world has ever been, look at how much shit is going on at the same time:

We had reverie
Sabo and a few good men attack, rescue Kuma and leave
We had Wano
Luffy and Co. defeats two Yonkou, Luffy turns into a Younkou
We had Blackbeard attacking Amazon Lily
Koby hostage
We have Egghead
Everything Vegapunk
CP0 Agents, down
Stussy and Weevil clones
Admiral and Five Elder Incoming
Law and Blackbeard fighting
Kid is going to Elbaf to meet Saul most likely
Garp going to Beehive to save Koby
Shanks going after the One Piece
Cross Guild being formed and doing shit out there
Vivi and Wapol escaped with Morgan's help and are in hiding
Kuma goes back to Sabaody and starts climbing the Red Line
Fujitora going somewhere since Wano
Aramki just defeated and took Weevil
Sabo become a new face of the revolution, Dragon and the rest of the commanders are worried, Sabo gets attacked by a Celestial Holy Beam from Imu

HOLY SHIT BRO