Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I've become convinced that Oda says random shit just to stir up conversation. We're the idiots who keep taking his word for it.
I 100% believe Oda straight fucking lied to Jump when he was starting out.

There's no way this fucker thought this series would last 5 years, he still had all the Shichibukai as original villains. Just that alone would have been at least a decade, and I think that was a lie, too.

What was Oda gonna do, say, "Hi, I know I'm new here, but I want to make a Pirate epic with like over 100 important named characters and too many islands too count."

Fun fact about Oda in his writing and press releases: he's just like Usopp, dude lies all the time. It's kind of fun once you get used to it.

There's no way this fucker thought this series would last 5 years, he still had all the Shichibukai as original villains. Just that alone would have been at least a decade, and I think that was a lie, too.

What was Oda gonna do, say, "Hi, I know I'm new here, but I want to make a Pirate epic with like over 100 important named characters and too many islands too count."

Fun fact about Oda in his writing and press releases: he's just like Usopp, dude lies all the time. It's kind of fun once you get used to it.
Yeah, I mean it's been pretty blatant, especially as of late. When he said One Piece was close to the end I knew it was just a marketing ploy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

He didn't lied about shit. OP was meant to run only 5 years. Shueisha and Oda realized they can milk kiddos and here we are.

One Piece is far from over with this terrible pace and storytelling. Sooner or later Oda will get Togashi health and it will only get worse.