Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yup. Fuck Oda for this shit.

People can't say: "WEEE WEEE WHY POWER SCALE?".

I do because it's a battle shonen manga and there are no concrete rules set by the author because he is stupid and inconsistent.
That's the reason why Battledome section is sooooo based.

Because of the many inconsistencies in One Piece's Powerscaling that create confusion in the minds of fans.

What is Crocodile's current level?? Is he Top Tier? is he high tier??? I don't fucking know. How strong would Enel be in New World???? Yonkou Commander or Veteran level???? I don't know.

Oh yeah isn’t Buu technically older than the universes?
Shin said he existed since before time. We don't know when time actually begin but if we assume Zenōs king calendar starts is when it started and the ToP starts on the 3,135,500,603rd day divided by 365 days in a year that only makes about 8 million years which is obviously wrong because Beerus has been GoD for at least 75 million.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's the reason why Battledome section is sooooo based.

Because of the many inconsistencies in One Piece's Powerscaling that create confusion in the minds of fans.

What is Crocodile's current level?? Is he Top Tier? is he high tier??? I don't fucking know. How strong would Enel be in New World???? Yonkou Commander or Veteran level???? I don't know.
Yeah, it's fucking terrible.

Lmao wtf
Post automatically merged:

Yeah that's right.
Dragon ball super is entertaining but if you care about power consistency don’t watch it.

Freeza is currently the strongest in the universe minus the gods and angels
Post automatically merged:

Cool.

Two chances to see the outcome of Blackbeard vs Law and Shanks vs Kidd:steef:

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Shanks steals kids devil fruit so he can control his sword without needing his arm let’s go!!!