Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Fun fact

The Power Beam that Frieza generated could Power our Civilization for 1 Trillion year

Literally he could just show up when we run out of Fossil fuel and Give us a Finger Beam compressed in something to allow all of humanity to use High Tech to last 1 Billion year and we all would bow down to him

G

Gorosei Informer

Dragon ball super is entertaining but if you care about power consistency don’t watch it.

Freeza is currently the strongest in the universe minus the gods and angels.
I knew Frieza got stronger but GOOD LORD LMAO! That's ridiculous!

I've wanted to check out the tournament arc at least though tbh.

Didn't the female Super Saiyans get their SS (hold up) forms by a tingle in their back or something? I saw memes about that?

I saw the Battle of Gods movie a while ago and enjoyed it though. Just watched it casually tbh.
Seems like the best approach to Super as you said too ofc.

I knew Frieza got stronger but GOOD LORD LMAO! That's ridiculous!

I've wanted to check out the tournament arc at least though tbh.

Didn't the female Super Saiyans get their SS (hold up) forms by a tingle in their back or something? I saw memes about that?

I saw the Battle of Gods movie a while ago and enjoyed it though. Just watched it casually tbh.
Seems like the best approach to Super as you said too ofc.
Yeah when Cabba (who awoke super saiyan properly) taught Kalifla (the female super saiyan) and Kale (worse broly) how to go super saiyan he said “a tingle in your upper back” and then they were able to do it.

So much of it is bad. But it does give side characters so much hype. Vegeta is getting respect he deserves at least

But yeah, if you want to catch up the way to do it is:
watch battle of gods
watxh resurrection f.
read tournament of power manga
Watch DBS Broly
read till your caught up

Yeah OPs power levels are “fluid” meaning hella inconsistent. Law unfortunately got the worst of it
In my writing, I came up with a concept to deal with this, because I got so pissed off by other series destroying themselves with horrific power scaling.

Seven Deadly Sins is what broke me. The first season had so, sooooooo many interesting fights, and as the series went on, the main characters just became so ridiculously overpowered compared to their other allies I couldn't take anything seriously.

Magic in my series has three core parts.

Impulse, Mana, and Flow.

Impulse determines how strong your magic is. Mana determines how much magic you can cast. Flow determines how fast you can absorb Mana/how far away you can absorb Mana.

You take Mana, energy, and use it to alter the world around you. That's basic magic in my series.

Impulse is basically your emotions/desire. So, the power of friendship/plot armor is literally canon within my writing, which can justify when a weaker enemy beats a stronger enemy, like with Luffy vs Crocodile.

I think Oda kind of wanted to do that with Haki, but did a bad job introducing Haki as a power system.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah when Cabba (who awoke super saiyan properly) taught Kalifla (the female super saiyan) and Kale (worse broly) how to go super saiyan he said “a tingle in your upper back” and then they were able to do it.

So much of it is bad. But it does give side characters so much hype. Vegeta is getting respect he deserves at least

But yeah, if you want to catch up the way to do it is:
watch battle of gods
watxh resurrection f.
read tournament of power manga
Watch DBS Broly
read till your caught up
Jesus Chrit haha, that's ridiculous!

Aye I've heard Vegeta gets some great love which I'm glad to hear too! I know the new movie hyped up Piccolo and Gohan i think too?

That's very useful too, tyvm! If I do get into it, I'll follow your guide, cheers!