Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Lmao I made that clown Porter Peak put some of his tweet replies on followers only mode

I’m just like that 💪🏾😤💪🏾
You mean this loser?
Yeah Porter Peak is a clown. Probably the dumbest OP fan on Twitter.

If I was fully invested in Twitter, he will be the first one I'm going after.

His Zoro wank is fine but his Sanji bashing is what sets me off.

Just noticed and I think alot of people didn't notice. The pirates that threatened to "shot koby full of led", koby actually dodge all of them before hibari turned their gun bullets into flowers. You even see the high-speed movement lines on his face on the right panel with his face as well as the doging lines of him moving upward in the middle. And the next time we see him he is closer to hibari who was on the roof when on the panel prior he was infront of the full of led pirates surrounded before they tried shooting at him

Last edited:
Just noticed and I think alot of people didn't notice. The pirates that threatened to "shot koby full of led", koby actually dodge all of them before hibari turned their gun bullets into flowers. You have even see the high-speed movement lines on his face on the right panel with his face as well as the doging lines of him moving upward

Good speed feat for Coby.

Btw, I'm actually impressed with Coby's performance in the newest chapter. He's actually doing something useful for once.

Just noticed and I think alot of people didn't notice. The pirates that threatened to "shot koby full of led", koby actually dodge all of them before hibari turned their gun bullets into flowers. You even see the high-speed movement lines on his face on the right panel with his face as well as the doging lines of him moving upward in the middle. And the next time we see him he is closer to hibari who was on the roof when on the panel prior he was infront of the full of led pirates surrounded before they tried shooting at him

Coby defeated Pizarro, he knew that the talking head was Pizarro so he knows about his powers and he's running around freely so he beat Pizarro and made him quit. :saden: