Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So 1062 and 1063 have been confirmed to both be Zoro epsidoes. 1062 will feature Zoro and King fighting and Kings flashback. 1063 will be a full fight episode with the actual conclusion of the fight.
Anime has a chance to do a little justice to Kaido's flashback and add a scene or two to make it at least more compelling.

if you say woke or anything along that line, you are braindead
Haha, Kaiba! You've activated my almonds!

My wokeness grows by 1000 points, and I can now summon my "28-year-old Progressive, Unemployed Social Justice Warrior", in Recline Mode!

This allows me to special order two McBreakfastBiscuits at a discounted rate!

(slurps up some coffee and adjusts glasses)

While I personally don't care about actors being casted in roles that had a different ethnicity historically, I think it would be better if Hollywood made movies on lesser known, but still great historical black figures. :zosleepy:

Everyone's heard of Cleopatra, focus on someone different lol
Better yet they should never make a movie about Any Country outside of America ever again

Americans being unironic subhumans when discussing other countries that they never went to comes from them thinking they know everything from watching Hollywood movies

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Haha, Kaiba! You've activated my almonds!

My wokeness grows by 1000 points, and I can now summon my "28-year-old Progressive, Unemployed Social Justice Warrior", in Recline Mode!

This allows me to special order two McBreakfastBiscuits at a discounted rate!

(slurps up some coffee and adjusts glasses)
thank you coc, i need this
:kobeha: