Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think I speak for everyone when I say the politics thread is fucking our brains up.
Or not really "our", I don't participate in it that much, but y'all gotta suffer :ace:
It's just talk at the end of the day.

People of C4N kind who cry about this woke bullshit calling it "progressive" wouldn't speak up to you on the street.

I never met a **** in my life saying the same bullshit I read online in real life.

It's just talk at the end of the day.

People of C4N kind who cry about this woke bullshit calling it "progressive" wouldn't speak up to you on the street.

I never met a **** in my life saying the same bullshit I read online in real life.
I mean, that's mainly because they think they're safe behind a screen.
They know they can get their teeth knocked out for certain things if they say it irl.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean, that's mainly because they think they're safe behind a screen.
They know they can get their teeth knocked out for certain things if they say it irl.
Nah nah. It's not about beating up someone for it.

You would be ridiculed asap. No one sane wants to hear this fucking bullshit walking outside, having a walk, sitting in the cafeteria and etc... Whatever right.

damn you are so soft
stop being a snowflake seth
Sorry but I am not american.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sethy being triggered again😂😂
I usually ignore you because you are not worth the discussion but I have an interesting question for you.

What are you exactly?

I mean your view-wise ( you can spoiler it so mods don't close the thread again because of politics ).

You appear to clap for woke stuff but then again you also clap for what would be considered "leaning right".

You can't decide or you just clap to whatever is hot at the moment to gather attention and likes?