Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Some time ago, a certain man traveled to an unknown place, to discover a never before seen treasure.

However, his treasure was lost, in a mysterious sea found on no map. Now, his descendant travels to a faraway land to meet the child of his long dead mentor, who's name was erased by history through a Devil Fruit.

He meets a young boy named Blank, who has amnesia. Together, they must work with the Straw Hats to reveal the names, designs, and backstories of characters before the movie ends.

The adventure filled with questions, that has absolutely no answers.

One Piece: Film Silhouette

Some time ago, a certain man traveled to an unknown place, to discover a never before seen treasure.

However, his treasure was lost, in a mysterious sea found on no map. Now, his descendant travels to a faraway land to meet the child of his long dead mentor, who's name was erased by history through a Devil Fruit.

He meets a young boy named Blank, who has amnesia. Together, they must work with the Straw Hats to reveal the names, designs, and backstories of characters before the movie ends.

The adventure filled with questions, that has absolutely no answers.

One Piece: Film Silhouette
A masterpiece

When I saw "One Piece: film silhouette" I knew this is your post😂

Sometimes I wake up thinking I'm back in the Summer of 2018 when Wano just started. There was so much to be hopeful, so much potential in the arc...
2018, wano arc who was so promsing, sound to be probably one of the best arcs in one piece, on par with Marineford if not even better, so much hope, end probably in one of the worst arcs ever in One piece. The writing for wano was(personal my own opinion) probably one of the worst works of Oda for One piece.

Based on all the hype, all the build up of previous arcs, it was very underwhelming.
Characters like Tama and also scabbards been one of the main problems why the arc end in a disaster, end with to much screentime for irrelevant stuff and rush parts in most important parts, followed up by a disappoiting Yonkou crew of the Beast pirates with disappointed fights(end to fast and feel lackluster), end with a rushed flashback of the most important character of wano(Kaido) because of promoting a noncanon movie in right time, wano was probably based on all the stuffs probably the worst arc in the history of One piece and this means a lot.

Would give wano at best 6/10 or something if I'm be honest. Other arcs who been not great for me or at least above average start with a 6.5, so Wano is really below that.

Last edited:
2018, wano arc who was so promsing, sound to be probably one of the best arcs in one piece, on par with Marineford if not even better, so much hope, end probably in one of the worst arcs ever in One piece. The writing for wano was(personal my own opinion) probably one of the worst works of Oda for One piece.

Based on all the hype, all the build up of previous arcs, it was very underwhelming.
Characters like Tama and also scabbards been one of the main problems why the arc end in a disaster, end with to much screentime for irrelevant stuff and rush parts in most important parts, followed up by a disappoiting Yonkou crew of the Beast pirates with disappointed fights(end to fast and feel lackluster), end with a rushed flashback of the most important character of wano(Kaido) because of promising a noncanon movie in right time, wano was probably based on all the stuffs probably the worst arc in the history of One piece and this means a lot.

Would give wano at best 6/10 or something if I'm be honest. Other arcs who been not great for me or at least above average start with a 6.5, so Wano is really below that.
Wano rewrite in the newly created fanfic section when

G

Gorosei Informer

I can totally see Oda naming a kid Blank and giving him amnesia for a movie.

We need a One Piece movie where Buggy is the star.
Film Blue! Or Film Clown/Circus? @Rottkins

:kata::pepebuggy:

We could get a potential Buggy love interest too! Like this lovely clowness/clown lady!:

Shes already "well equipped" for a female character in One Piece Post TS! (Tit Surgery). Especially in the anime too where the "camera adds extra" to the stars and their "well endowed assets!"

Like @Mr. Reloaded I too have a "fever", I'm down bad I mean "clown bad", I got that Clussy fever and the only cure is MORE COWBELL!

Film Red really should have been Shanks focused directly, could have been Film "Red Hair", Film "Red Nose" and Film "Patrick Redfield" with the amount of lost opporunity right there! Same with Kidd since hes directly connected to Shanks at least in one way, has similarities to him in design which is definitely blatant by Oda ofc and given the immense musical themes of Film Red, including even Rock music at one point at least, Kidd could have brought "ACTUAL METAL" to it too! Some actual "Rocks music" would have been great! Film Red went Rock Opera at one point at least lol.

If Kidd and co had shown up:

Mr Lordi kinda reminds me of Kaido too funnily enough lol. @MonsterKaido

At least we had Katakuri show up with his badass design and even more badass theme song too! Although his theme wasn't in the movie IIRC?

:endthis::pepebusi::pepehawk::kata:

Film Blue! Or Film Clown/Circus? @Rottkins

:kata::pepebuggy:

We could get a potential Buggy love interest too! Like this lovely clowness/clown lady!:

Shes already "well equipped" for a female character in One Piece Post TS! (Tit Surgery). Especially in the anime too where the "camera adds extra" to the stars and their "well endowed assets!"

Like @Mr. Reloaded I too have a "fever", I'm down bad I mean "clown bad", I got that Clussy fever and the only cure is MORE COWBELL!

Film Red really should have been Shanks focused directly, could have been Film "Red Hair", Film "Red Nose" and Film "Patrick Redfield" with the amount of lost opporunity right there! Same with Kidd since hes directly connected to Shanks at least in one way, has similarities to him in design which is definitely blatant by Oda ofc and given the immense musical themes of Film Red, including even Rock music at one point at least, Kidd could have brought "ACTUAL METAL" to it too! Some actual "Rocks music" would have been great! Film Red went Rock Opera at one point at least lol.

If Kidd and co had shown up:

Mr Lordi kinda reminds me of Kaido too funnily enough lol. @MonsterKaido

At least we had Katakuri show up with his badass design and even more badass theme song too! Although his theme wasn't in the movie IIRC?

:endthis::pepebusi::pepehawk::kata:
Are you quoting me? I'm getting you quoted me notification and when i click, there's nothing. Twice now :josad: