Guys please don't make jokes about Redon and wrong spoilers and such, given just what happened with Jmena too.

Jmena was brutally harassed by many on here and reached out to me because of that harassment, the 1st time it happened too as it really upset him and given what's happened now to him, can we not learn to be better, please?

We already harassed Lance a lot in the past and I am guilty of making fun of and being shitty/toxic about him and possibly Jmena too at some point, so now I have to live with the possibility that not only was I neglectful of Jmena when he needed the most and was continually getting harassed on here for weeks recently but also, I might have contributed to it a little myself before and that I didn't try to help/support him and stop it either, I didn't stand up for him and give him support when he needed it the most.

So please, stop with the jokes about the spoilers and Redon and such. Last thing we need is pushing someone else away from here permanently potentially, especially in the worst case scenario possible as what happened with Jmena.

If that makes me a "karen" or "wokescold" or whatever, too bad.

TruthoftheAins might emerge from his basement to write extremely hateful, disgusting things towards me again for all I know, they seem to love to brutally target me with tons of harassment from time to time and they are one of the people I refer to when I mention all the shitty behaviour and harassment I've had on here too.

Online bullying or cyberbulling has made plenty of people take their own lives, includng adults too. 2 people from the Love (more like fucking Hate/Deplorable/Degenerate) Island show here at least have taken their own lives and at least one of them was due to harassment online from people. One of them was around my age I think too if not a few years older, which really makes it more stark too, even older adults like me can be affected by shit like this and be driven to take their own lives too.

Mental health is not a fucking a joke and complete fucking shame on anyone who thinks otherwise.

Sorry but I feel this needs to be said right now. I don't want another Jmena type situation ever happening again, no matter how much of a "bad guy" it makes me on here, how hated it might make me, because its nothing compared to the pain/regret/guilt I feel over Jmena and certainly nothing compared to what he surely felt before he was driven to actually TAKE HIS OWN LIFE too!

Given what he said on here a month ago too, it does seem likely that what happened here also influenced his decision to take his own life whether we like it or not and people taking their own lives because of online harassment is as rare as day turning to night and vice versa unfortunately.

if you guys really meant what you said about Jmena in the thread, then prove it. Be better, do better. Don't start making fucking jokes about spoilers a MERE DAY after finding out Jmena just fucking took his own life and was subjected to WEEKS of harassment on here because of mistakes about spoilers and getting them wrong!

Sorry again but I'm genuinely furious right now and I'm trying to hold myself together. The guy just literally turned 20 and now he's gone permanently, he's dead, that's it. So I hope that really sinks in for a lot of you, especially the scum who were trash talking him after the death announcement and got their absolutely justified bans too.

I'm gonna take a break from here, because I know if I stay too, I'll snap and I have my own severe mental health issues as I've made evident and admitted on here many times too.
Still didn't stop certain people from fucking harassing the hell out of me but hey, who needs a conscience, compassion, empathy and being a decent person, right?

I'll hover around here and there, especially for the contests that Light runs on here which I love and for the spoilers, but show some fucking respect guys please.
Begging for spoilers, complaining, making fun of Redon and Lance and whatever, were guys just talking shit when you acted like you were sorry and feeling bad about Jmena the other day? Or are you just slipping into bad habits without thinking?

Karen rant over, I've said my peace. You can shittalk me now, because I know someone will, especially Truth if they emerge from their pit of misery again to haunt my ass ironically.
I think this is just light jabs at them though. And I see your point but people have been clowning Redon for months and he doesn't seem to give a shit. But yeah I do think we should stop clowning and insulting leakers over a story about pirates, it's pretty immature.

Chapter 1,072:

Title: Make One Piece Great Again

- Master Slowman Zolo vs Black Egg Lanji
- Voldemort, Hoaqin, Andrew Tate and others Dark Lords create Roof Guild, they put bounties on minorities.
- Uta kills Ym, then Shanks kills Uta, then Ym kills Shanks. Ym is Kobeni.
- Chapter ends with an AMAZING COLOR DOUBLE SPREAD 4DX of Akainu killing James Cameron. Steve from Minecraft is crying.

7 chapters next week.
You've been dipping in the meth again.
Carrot is faking her weakness.
Ooh you're a cocaine addict too eh? That's real bad.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think this is just light jabs at them though. And I see your point but people have been clowning Redon for months and he doesn't seem to give a shit. But yeah I do think we should stop clowning and insulting leakers over a story about pirates, it's pretty immature.
Light jabs is how it starts though.

Lance has gotten upset over it too on here, including refusing to give spoilers/summaries and being openly upset.

A lot of sociopathic idiots on here don't realise the impact they are having on others because they are too wrapped up in their own misery/self hate and seething at a world that doesn't owe them anything but they are infinitely jealous at others about too.

It's not surprising they are upset over Jmena getting so much support, love, tribute and such because they know they never will either. In fact, will anybody miss those scum? Lets be honest.

Oops sorry, that was just a "light jab", tee hee! I know I'm being out of line but I'm doing it on purpose to make some points here.

You might just think they're "light jabs" only too but if Jmena was not proof indicative enough of how much more serious this is than you might think, then it's a complete lost cause on you guys.

It's also a slippery slope, if you think you can get away with light jabs, especially just because the target doesn't respond, especially because they're too polite or are afraid to or feel nobody will stand up for them if they do and they don't want to be ganged up on like I often get on here, then whats to stop people from escalating and assuming thats fine too?

Just because people have clowned Redon for months doesnt make it fine either. Whats it going to take for you guys to wake up and see how wrong this is truly? You better hope what happened to Jmena doesnt happen to someone you love, someone close to you, if some of you on here even have people you love, especially that are not yourselves too. (Not directly referring to this at you dude, just certain individuals on here, like that asshole who just told me to STFU for example)/.

Lance has gotten upset over it too on here, including refusing to give spoilers/summaries and being openly upset.

A lot of sociopathic idiots on here don't realise the impact they are having on others because they are too wrapped up in their own misery/self hate and seething at a world that doesn't owe them anything but they are infinitely jealous at others about too.

It's not surprising they are upset over Jmena getting so much support, love, tribute and such because they know they never will either. In fact, will anybody miss those scum? Lets be honest.

Oops sorry, that was just a "light jab", tee hee! I know I'm being out of line but I'm doing it on purpose to make some points here.

You might just think they're "light jabs" only too but if Jmena was not proof indicative enough of how much more serious this is than you might think, then it's a complete lost cause on you guys.

It's also a slippery slope, if you think you can get away with light jabs, especially just because the target doesn't respond, especially because they're too polite or are afraid to or feel nobody will stand up for them if they do and they don't want to be ganged up on like I often get on here, then whats to stop people from escalating and assuming thats fine too?

Just because people have clowned Redon for months doesnt make it fine either. Whats it going to take for you guys to wake up and see how wrong this is truly? You better hope what happened to Jmena doesnt happen to someone you love, someone close to you, if some of you on here even have people you love, especially that are not yourselves too. (Not directly referring to this at you dude, just certain individuals on here, like that asshole who just told me to STFU for example)/.
Post automatically merged:

Congrats on doubling down and being part of the problem then dude. Its never the worst people who die too young/soon either.
I think it is mostly the fans' fault but the leakers do it to their self sometimes. Like that charade with Luffy clapping Lucci. He did clap him, but they described it like it was a brutal beat down.
Say what you want... But I ask you, was Redon one of the people spreading that Luffy vs Lucci stuff?
( "you" in this context means the people bashing the leakers )
Honestly the leakers need to be less dramatic and the fans need to stop being bitches over the most minuscule things.

Congrats on doubling down and being part of the problem then dude. Its never the worst people who die too young/soon either.
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about my post 10000 which was the 10000th post in this thread.

And i said sorry for the redon joke too. Once again, i am sorry about that. I will try to be better.

Post automatically merged:

I think my biggest takeaway from this tragedy is to treat people here the way I would in real life. I hope we can grow as a community and learn to appreciate each other more.