Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
¡¡Desde chiquitito!!
Lmao i have an history with Real betis , the first time i started watching La Ligua , it was Barcelona vs Real betis ; it was 7 goals Vs 0 for Betis ; I said to myself this team is fucking weak i ain't watching it anymore until i saw Barcelona making it 6 goals against others and i said i was wrong about betis it's just messi is the goat :risitavirus:

• Chapter title : "A King on the throne"
  • Sabo saves Kuma
  • He witnesses Kobra assassination and sees Imu silhouette among Gorosei
  • He fights off Lucci and give Vivi away to Morgans.
  • Sabo then goes on fighting Admirals and manages hurting both.
  • Revo Army took off as soon as God Knights come into action
  • Break next Week

It's from an unusual source, so take it with grain of salt
real

He's gonna try to visit Redon and Lance then?! LOL

I heard something about OP Youtubers doing an IRL reverie in Japan too? Artur was going to that as well?

Seriously though, this sounds like an amazing idea but I am wondering how well this is gonna go down? Its not gonna be a Fyre Festival situation is it either? Lmao. Or something will go wrong at least?

If he pulls it off though, major props to him, its a very in spirit of One Piece idea and I'm sure Oda would be happy/proud lol.

That property looks amazing too, would love to visit around there, Spain is just fantastic in general, wish I had seen more of it rather than just Benidorm but alas LMAO! I had an amazing time in Benidorm tbf and I still hold it highly as one of my favourite experiences in life, even though it was like 16-18 years ago for me now I think!?

I see hes referencing his idea of Logia Awakenings from his Return To The Reverie chapters, which I really loved, both the idea and the chapters themselves too! Its weird how similar the canon Karasu is matching his ideas but we saw his talking crows before Artur had these chapters made ofc.
Tar fruit would have been better imo but Soot is great too, especially for the Steampunk theme the Revolutionaries have! Need a canon Oil Logia ALREADY, DAMNIT Oda!

I thought the same when i heard abour their location
:ronalaugh:

But yeah, like you wrote, I love the Idea behind this and wish him that it will be a success. Maybe we will see vlogs or pictures of that event soon.