Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Once upon a time, in the quirky town of Chatville, Monster Zoro, the legendary swordsman with three heads and six arms, had an unusual desire – he wanted to get his hands on a Tesla. Yes, you read that right, Monster Zoro had developed a fascination for sleek electric cars.

Determined to fulfill his peculiar dream, he set off on an adventure like no other.
Monster Zoro stormed into the local Tesla dealership, his multiple heads bobbing in excitement. The bewildered salesperson tried to comprehend the situation, but all he could manage was a timid, "Umm, can I help you, sir?"

"I want Tesla!" Monster Zoro exclaimed, his voices echoing in the showroom.
The salesperson hesitated for a moment before suggesting, "Sir, I think you might need to provide some identification and financial information to make a purchase."
Monster Zoro looked perplexed, scratching one of his heads. "Identification? What is that?"

"Well, it's a way to prove who you are, like a driver's license or a passport," the salesperson explained.
Monster Zoro's eyes lit up. "Ah, I see! I have six arms, does that count as identification?"
The salesperson, now fully bewildered, decided it was best to call the manager. In the meantime, Monster Zoro, still craving for an adventure, decided to make a pit stop at the nearby McDonald's.

Entering the bustling fast-food restaurant, Monster Zoro caused quite a stir among the customers and staff. With three heads staring intently at the menu, he placed an order for six Big Macs, three large fries, and twelve apple pies. The cashier struggled to input the order, attempting to decipher which head spoke and which arm pointed.

While waiting for his food, Monster Zoro noticed a group of teenagers nearby discussing their favorite anime, One Piece. This gave him an idea. Monster Zoro had always been a prankster at heart, and he loved stirring up rumors for laughs.

He whipped out his phone—yes, even monsters need smartphones—and began crafting a juicy "leak" about his comrade Sanji, the master chef of the Straw Hat Pirates. With a mischievous grin on his three faces, Monster Zoro typed away, "Breaking news: Sanji has developed Conquerors Haki, and his kicks now make enemies faint from their deliciousness!"
Satisfied with his prank, Monster Zoro swiftly uploaded the faux leak to various social media platforms.
Little did he know, his absurd story would soon spread like (king the) wildfire among the One Piece fandom.

Days later, the Straw Hat Pirates, including Sanji, found themselves bombarded with questions from fans and fellow pirates about the authenticity of the Conquerors Haki leak. Sanji couldn't help but chuckle, knowing that Monster Zoro was behind it.

Back at the Tesla dealership, the manager had finally arrived, his face a mix of confusion and curiosity. Monster Zoro, oblivious to the chaos he had caused with his prank, turned to the manager and asked, "So, can I have a Tesla now?"

The manager, caught off guard, decided to indulge Monster Zoro's curiosity. "Sure, why not? We'll figure out a way to make it work."
And so, with his peculiar dreams intact, Monster Zoro rode off into the sunset in his brand new Tesla, with six arms on the steering wheel and three heads bobbing happily.

As for Sanji, he joined in on the laughter, knowing that no prank could ever dampen their unbreakable bond.
And thus, their hilarious escapades continued, with Monster Zoro and Sanji weaving a tapestry of laughter and chaos that would be retold for generations to come.*