Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Trust me. I am the last person to hype up Redon or something. But you gotta give the credit where credit is due.

I rather wait until Thursday for a full summary made by Redon than watch 23988238 leakers/providers toying with people and acting like they fucking know shit and lie to people.
Oh absolutely, I don't take it for granted, particularly that he translates from Japanese to Spanish to English. But a part of me wonders if he's also facilitated the creation of a leaker culture where fakes run wild due to his vague hints leading up to the release of the full summary. Everyone gets blue-balled wanting to hear something and then start spouting their own bullshit all across the internet. Can he really get annoyed that people act that way as he baits 50k+ people throughout the week?

Maybe it's on us to avoid the drama and just check in when the spoilers have been confirmed.

What would be the best way to go about it? I think it'd be better if he didn't engage in any Twitter/forum antics and just post the early/weekly spoilers, but I don't know.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh absolutely, I don't take it for granted, particularly that he translates from Japanese to Spanish to English. But a part of me wonders if he's also facilitated the creation of a leaker culture where fakes run wild due to his vague hints leading up to the release of the full summary. Everyone gets blue-balled wanting to hear something and then start spouting their own bullshit all across the internet. Can he really get annoyed that people act that way as he baits 50k+ people throughout the week?

Maybe it's on us to avoid the drama and just check in when the spoilers have been confirmed.

What would be the best way to go about it? I think it'd be better if he didn't engage in any Twitter/forum antics and just post the early/weekly spoilers, but I don't know.
The best spoilers were Thursday spoilers for full summary + some pics and friday fan groups would translate the chapter such as Jaimini's Box ( the best fan group that ever translated back then ).

All this early bullshit led us to this point.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can't imagine the clusterfuck that'll occur when the OP itself is revealed lmao
Oda said that OP won't be some joke or laugh matter.

I think he was lowkey ironic and it will be exactly it.

I totally expect Laugh Tale to be a fucking scam and bait for Pirates to believe in made by some fucking troll probably JoyBoy.

Roger's crew laughed because there is probably nothing there aside from some bullshit poneglyph.

Oda said that OP won't be some joke or laugh matter.

I think he was lowkey ironic and it will be exactly it.

I totally expect Laugh Tale to be a fucking scam and bait for Pirates to believe in made by some fucking troll probably JoyBoy.

Roger's crew laughed because there is probably nothing there aside from some bullshit poneglyph.
I agree, it'll definitely be something troll but that's par for the course. I reckon it'll be something like Gear 5 where it was so out there and absurd that people love it or hate it. Most people were pretty split on it, but I generally think if art is able to evoke some strong emotion in us, it's done its job, regardless of good or bad emotion. As long as the One Piece makes me laugh, I'm happy. Imagine all this theorising and discussion over 20-25 years just for the One Piece to be a fucking vuvuzela or some shit.

But maybe I'm just cringe :whitepress::josad: