Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Title: Franky's Schwarzenegger Delusion

[The Straw Hat Pirates are on board the Thousand Sunny, discussing their next adventure. Franky, who is usually known for his quirky personality, has recently developed a peculiar obsession with imitating Arnold Schwarzenegger.]

Franky: (flexing his muscles) Alright, everybody! Listen up! I've been thinking, and I've come to a realization. From this day forward, I shall embody the spirit of the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger! I am the cyborg version of the Governator!

Nami: (confused) Franky, what on earth are you talking about?

Franky: (striking a pose) Nami, my dear navigator, I am Franky! The steel man who speaks in epic one-liners! And as the Great Schwarzenegger once said, "Get to the chopper!" So, what are we waiting for? Let's get to Chopper!

[The Straw Hats exchange perplexed glances, unsure of how to respond to Franky's newfound obsession.]

Zoro: (deadpan) Franky, I think you're misunderstanding that line. Schwarzenegger was referring to a helicopter, not our reindeer friend.

Franky: (grinning) Ah, Zoro, my fellow muscle enthusiast! You just don't get it! It's all about the dramatic effect! Imagine the epicness of us shouting, "Get to the chopper!" and then dramatically hopping onto Chopper's back. It'll be the ultimate entrance!

Chopper: (looking bewildered) Um, guys, what's going on? Why are you all staring at me?

Sanji: (smirking) Chopper, my little buddy, it seems Franky has become convinced that you are the legendary "chopper" he speaks of. His Schwarzenegger obsession has taken a creative turn.

Franky: (enthusiastically) Sanji, my culinary comrade! Just imagine, we burst into a dangerous situation, and I shout, "Get to the chopper!" Then, with Chopper's incredible speed, we make our grand escape while the enemies gape in awe!

Robin: (chuckling) Franky, I must admit, your dedication to this imitation is quite impressive. But I fear it may confuse our enemies more than anything.

Franky: (flexing his biceps) Robin, my intellectual ally! Confusion is the key! They won't know what hit them! But mark my words, "Get to the chopper!" will become our catchphrase!

Luffy: (grinning) Alright, Franky! Let's give it a try! "Get to the chopper!" (points at Chopper)

Chopper: (sighs) Fine, let's get this over with. (transforms into his reindeer form)

[The Straw Hats, with Franky leading the way, sprint towards Chopper, jumping onto his back dramatically.]

Franky: (excitedly) To adventure, Straw Hats! Onward, to glory!

[Chopper, carrying the Straw Hats, dashes off, leaving the rest of the crew on the Thousand Sunny, watching the strange sight in amusement.]

Usopp: (laughing) I never thought I'd see the day when we'd be riding Chopper while shouting Schwarzenegger lines. Only with Franky!

Brook: Yohohoho! This is certainly a performance for the history books! Perhaps we should start rehearsing some action movie theme songs!

[The Thousand Sunny sails away, with the Straw Hats on Chopper's back, enjoying their eccentric journey fueled by Franky's Schwarzenegger delusion.]