Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
King has the AOE ability to beat kata while zoro doesnt
Marco clears zoro
Match up wise Yeah kata can be tricky but still i think zoro can land two to three hits which will get the job done

re read Luffy vs Katakuri, katakuri's FS was WAY too OP, he can avoid anything king can throw at him, what does king has to prove he can counter FS?
zoro has very fast blitz attacks
marco has fought kizaru, stated can only be tagged by strong CoO users
What can king do, really? Kata will just avoid everything kind does + cant his mochi take fire? I remember him having fire attacks.
Post automatically merged:

Remember the days where Bango was simping for Black Maria?

Black maria is top 5 hottest OP girl

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Match up wise Yeah kata can be tricky but still i think zoro can land two to three hits which will get the job done

re read Luffy vs Katakuri, katakuri's FS was WAY too OP, he can avoid anything king can throw at him, what does king has to prove he can counter FS?
What can king do, really? Kata will just avoid everything kind does + cant his mochi take fire? I remember him having fire attacks.
King can do this and lets be honest kata's durability is terrible

I think Marco stocks plummeted after Wano too not gonna lie.

Maybe I should slander him instead so that TAC can keep saving me from bans
Marco fought all admirals
Clashed with kaido and big mom
Over powered big mom homie
Fought in 2v1 and had upper hand
Invited twice by shanks to the strongest crew in the world
Stated by gorosei to be able to stop yami + gura teach ( yeah he lost but the fact you'd assume he kept up is still amazing )
His portrayal will shit on king's bum ass

Post automatically merged:

Black maria is top 5 hottest OP girl