Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
It's a public chat and you're pretty damn blatant about it, it's not really my fault dog.
If you're gonna talk about something that controversial and weird don't get mad when someone jokes about it.
How obvious do you have to be that you don't actually know the difference between crushes and cheating? Seriously stop bro, it's embarrassing.

If you really think that me saying dua lipa is hot = cheating then you really need to go out and have some real life human interaction bro. I ain't even kidding.
I don't care enough to continue this debate.
But all I know is that I wouldn't spend several years with someone and claim to love them and marry them only to say I would fuck some random ass bum of a singer who very likely doesn't even know I exist if my wife allowed me to.
If you hate me for that, that's fine, I've had a lot of people hate me.
But never have I had someone hate me for wanting to be loyal to my wife and not go down on another woman who definitely does not know me or love me as much as her.
Not that I'm complaining. I came to the circus, and I got a clown.

I don't care enough to continue this debate.
But all I know is that I wouldn't spend several years with someone and claim to love them and marry them only to say I would fuck some random ass bum of a singer who very likely doesn't even know I exist if my wife allowed me to.
If you hate me for that, that's fine, I've had a lot of people hate me.
But never have I had someone hate me for wanting to be loyal to my wife and not go down on another woman who definitely does not know me or love me as much as her.
Not that I'm complaining. I came to the circus, and I got a clown.
Bro, get help, like seriously. You don't know the first thing about being in a relationship with a woman. Your outlook on marriage and relationships is equivalent to that of a 14 year old child. Stop making assumptions when you truly don't have a clue about my life or who I am in real life. My wife knows I like dua lipa, she doesn't care if I talk about dua lipa from time to time. We are both adults that understand we are human and still have desires, speaking on them doesn't equate to cheating. Seriously, you have some growing up to do.

Bro, get help, like seriously. You don't know the first thing about being in a relationship with a woman. Your outlook on marriage and relationships is equivalent to that of a 14 year old child. Stop making assumptions when you truly don't have a clue about my life or who I am in real life. My wife knows I like dua lipa, she doesn't care if I talk about dua lipa from time to time. We are both adults that understand we are human and still have desires, speaking on them doesn't equate to cheating. Seriously, you have some growing up to do.
If growing up means beating my shit to another woman while I'm married, then I'll never grow up.
Fuck off Chris Brown. I've had enough of seeing your name in this chat.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Toby D. Dog I think you guys should it to PMs if it's going to continue, I don't want either of you getting in trouble for this argument by doing it here, and it's not going to add to the thread.

I hope you guys can be nicer to each other, you obviously disagree, but it's nothing to argue over. I think you guys both want to respect women, but have different ideas of that. Besides, we don't have any idea of other people's love lives here, we shouldn't accuse people of random stuff.

Don't want to see you guys fight, sorry if I said anything wrong/stupid.