Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
The gap isn't that big but the Emperors are definitely superior, I'd only say the gap is that big if I were trolling ngl.
That would be an understandable opinion, even though I see them as equals more or less and bar exceptions.

But a consistent part of casual fans is really struck with the impression that Emperors >>>> Admirals even at this point of the manga.

Last edited:
Only difference between admirals and emperors is that emperors got to show their full power during MF and WCI/Wano saga while for admirals it only happened off-screen in Punk Hzard.
Add that to the fact the series is about pirates, the MC is a pirate, and idealizes pirates and the casual reader will obviously view emperors in a more favorable light, even forgiving when they get countless anti-feats like Big Meme, get ragdolled by scrubbards for a whole chapter , or diarrhea shit their pants from a lone drunk cripple admiral or sensing the power a casual one lol.

Yet Oda made clear both the peak of the marine and the peak of the pirates are in the same tier. There's no fucking reason to put "defeat the admirals" as an equal requirement to surpass Roger's legend otherwise, beating the emperors should be enough.

That would be understandable opinion, even though I see them as equals more or less and bar exceptions.

But a consistent part of casual fans is really struck with the impression that Emperors >>>> Admirals even at this point of the manga.
Maybe there is a good reason for that and just dismissing them as casuals is wrong.

The arguments I see for admirals = yonko often rely on lies and ignoring context

Have less clownish opinions lol. Admiral fans are the most articulate and willing to discuss fans on the site. It’s Yonko fans who post incoherent broken English drivel all the time lol.
First things first, please refrain from making racist and xenophobic remarks. Seeing that you're from the USA, I bet English is the only language you speak or understand. Please respect the hard work users put in to express their thoughts in a foreign language.

Secondly, the following part of your post confuses me: "Admiral fans are the most articulate and willing to discuss fans on the site"
Why would you want to discuss the fans? Was this site not created to discuss the One Piece manga, its plotlines, mysteries and characters?

Nah it's totally reasonable if you consider something like WB vs Aramaki.

But no admiral, fleet admiral etc is going anything lower than high-extreme diff with any emperor.
That is using exceptions. WB was one of the strongest pirate ever and we haven't seen anything of serious Aramaki.

But again, what you say is understandable. Is Shanks > 3 Admiral, just for saying one, that is moronic.

Only difference between admirals and emperors is that emperors got to show their full power during MF and WCI/Wano saga while for admirals it only happened off-screen in Punk Hzard.
Add that to the fact the series is about pirates, the MC is a pirate, and idealizes pirates and the casual reader will obviously view emperors in a more favorable light, even forgiving when they get countless anti-feats like Big Meme, get ragdolled by scrubbards for a whole chapter , or diarrhea shit their pants from a lone drunk cripple admiral or sensing the power a casual one lol.

Yet Oda made clear both the peak of the marine and the peak of the pirates are in the same tier. There's no fucking reason to put "defeat the admirals" as an equal requirement to surpass Roger's legend otherwise, beating the emperors should be enough.
We have direct Comparison by Apoo and Hawkins showing that Yonko are a tier above AdmiraLs

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
However, even when I spent my time to justify this view and to make people understand the opinion, I got insulted multiple times (dumbass...) and my opinion is called "ill-informed trash" or "clowning opinion".
If I said that Kizaru might one shot Luffy in Egghead, should anyone take that opinion seriously? If I typed 20k words on the possibility of Kizaru one shotting Luffy, does that make my opinion less stupid? Lol

What do you expect from Admiral fans? A 10,000 word essay debunking the possibility of retardation?

Why do you need to judge the opinion in the first place? Why do you think that your opinion is superior to mine?
Well a lot of the substantiation you posted to support your opinion was just wrong lol. For example, I assume you’re on prescription drugs if you think Trashbeard has been portrayed above the Admirals lmfao. Literally Blackbeard has been the biggest disgrace to the Yonko title in the entire series, and that includes Buggy because at least Buggy’s reputation is based on actual lies and exaggerations that make him seem impressive. Blackbeard’s actual feats are just sad.

So in general yes my opinion is superior to those who hallucinate the reasons for their opinions lol.

If I said that Kizaru might one shot Luffy in Egghead, should anyone take that opinion seriously? If I typed 20k words on the possibility of Kizaru one shotting Luffy, does that make my opinion less stupid? Lol

What do you expect from Admiral fans? A 10,000 word essay debunking the possibility of retardation?

Well a lot of the substantiation you posted to support your opinion was just wrong lol. For example, I assume you’re on prescription drugs if you think Trashbeard has been portrayed above the Admirals lmfao. Literally Blackbeard has been the biggest disgrace to the Yonko title in the entire series, and that includes Buggy because at least Buggy’s reputation is based on actual lies and exaggerations that make him seem impressive. Blackbeard’s actual feats are just sad.

So in general yes my opinion is superior to those who hallucinate the reasons for their opinions lol.
Atleast Teach didn't bleed to Rayleigh and beg him to not fight like Lizard did. Ray even admitted he can't defeat Teach.

I know articulation is a must when you are trying to mask facts and popularize fake headcannon